Pearson Hyundai

9530 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23235

Used 804-276-0300 Used804-276-0300

Great service, Nice People

by from Mech,Virginia |

Just bought our Hyundai Veloser Terbo from Pearson. Experience was great and we got the vehicle and deal that we wanted. Marty Parece was our salesman for the car. He was very professional and an excellent listener. He made the whole process a very positive and pleasant experience. This is one the best dealerships I have had the pleasure to deal with, both in sales and service.

TUCK 51

by from Hampton,VA |

It was a pleasant experiance overall had a pressure free time getting through detting a hyundai accent 2013 60K plus miles on it in great condition, Mr DAVE was by far the best salesmen i ever worked with in my whole life time of going to dealerships, the only thing i disliked is they tried to play our youth to there advantage and give us only 1k for our trade in worth 3400 but overall i trust this dealership they dont sell junk, and they dont try to put outrages prices on vehicles overall. I recommend anyone within 100 miles to try this dealership.

TUCK 51

by from Hampton,VA |

Worst customer service experience!!

by from midlothian, va |

Absolutely, the worst customer service experience I've ever had!!! An employee was down right abusive and the manager handled it very poorly. I will say the people in the repair department were nice but others who weren't at the desk made inappropriate comments. As a woman, I was very uncomfortable, offended and will never return under any circumstances. I would recommend to anyone to choose another dealership, even if it was a further drive. You would be doing yourself a big favor.

Service Dept

by from Richmond, VA |

Unfortunately this is the closet service center for me. I have taken two different cars here in the last 7 years and with each visit there has been an issue. The latest and last cause I will not take a car there ever again is for the recall about the traction control. I told them the light was on when I made appointment, couldn't get me in for 4 days. Then I pick car up that is supposedly fixed and oh wait light comes right back on. Call and the service manager was quiet rude and told me they had fixed it and I would have to pay for the diagnostic test. I refused. Finally talked with another person they agreed to take another look at the car. That took almost two days to happen and only after several phone calls from me to find out what was going on. They then tell me they need to order the part. Ok but when asked why they didn't order it when the appointment was set they claim they didn't know the problem then, which yes they did I specifically told them what was going on. As of today they have had my car a week for a recall issue. Yes they got me a rental and that I appreciate as the car they have is our only car right now. But there is no reason they should have to keep a car a week for a recall issue when they were told all information upfront. And like I said this is only the latest in a long line of problems with the service dept there.

March 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Pearson Hyundai. Any input or feedback we receive from our customers is helpful in making our dealership the best it can be for you and future customers. Please know that your experience with us is not a typical one, and we strive to provide each and every one of our customers with the best service we can. We are taking the comments in your review very seriously and are certain we will be able to come to a resolution. I'd like to hear more details about your experience with us so we may resolve any unpleasant situations or frustrations. If you could, please call me directly at 804-276-0300 - Jason Vaughn, Service & Parts Manager.

Worst Experience with my service

by from Midlothian, Virginia |

Iam an hyundai customer since 2012. Never had any issue with my service till end of 2015 after that i always have one or the other issue with the service which is done in this dealership and they never call back if there is any followup and i had worst experience with the service. my car still is not fixed.I also raised complaint with hyundai motors and waiting for their resolution to fix the problem.

February 28, 2016

Dear Vijay, Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Pearson Hyundai. Any feedback from customers is truly appreciated and helps our dealership to be the best it can be. Please know that we are taking the comments in your review very seriously. If possible, I would like to know more details about your experience with us so we may fix any unpleasant situations. This will also help us to better our dealership for future customers. If there are any further suggestions, comments, or concerns you may have, please feel free to reach out so we may discuss them. You may call me directly at (888) 647-6685 - Brooke Brown, General Manager.

Excellent Experience!!!

by from Mineral, Va |

My dad and I had an exceptional experience purchasing two vehicles from Pearson Used Hyundai. The service received from Cody, Ross and the Finance staff was beyond any we have received before. If you are looking to purchase a used/like a new car then go to Pearson Used Hyundai and ask to speak to Cody or Ross, you will not be mistreated!!!!

No Photos for the Audi A3

by from Port Saint Lucie Florida |

Why post an Add with no Photos good Business starts online

Top of My List for Worst Sale Ever

by from Virginia |

I'm usually easy to get along with but this was hands down absolutely THE most horrible experience with a sale I've ever encountered. Dealership was completely unprofessional and shockingly dishonest. My advice is to do what I did after they got my money the first time.....buy from somewhere else!

June 20, 2015

Dear valued customer, I am deeply disappointed to read of your recent sales experience with us. At Pearson Hyundai, we pride ourselves on creating the best possible sales experience for our customers. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion,I do extend it with all sincerity, I would like to rectify your experience with us. Please call me directly at (804)276-0300 at your earliest convenience. Thank you Brooke Brown, General Manager"

2013 Hyundai Elatnra at Pearson Hyundai

by from Dinwiddie Va |

Purchased 2013 Elantra Limited. Derrick was great in getting us in this car for a price we felt comfortable with. Pearson had a large selection of vehicles on their lot.