Pearson Hyundai

by from Port Saint Lucie Florida |

Why post an Add with no Photos good Business starts online

Top of My List for Worst Sale Ever

by from Virginia |

I'm usually easy to get along with but this was hands down absolutely THE most horrible experience with a sale I've ever encountered. Dealership was completely unprofessional and shockingly dishonest. My advice is to do what I did after they got my money the first time.....buy from somewhere else!

June 20, 2015

Dear valued customer, I am deeply disappointed to read of your recent sales experience with us. At Pearson Hyundai, we pride ourselves on creating the best possible sales experience for our customers. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion,I do extend it with all sincerity, I would like to rectify your experience with us. Please call me directly at (804)276-0300 at your earliest convenience. Thank you Brooke Brown, General Manager"

Great service, Nice People

by from Mech,Virginia |

Just bought our Hyundai Veloser Terbo from Pearson. Experience was great and we got the vehicle and deal that we wanted. Marty Parece was our salesman for the car. He was very professional and an excellent listener. He made the whole process a very positive and pleasant experience. This is one the best dealerships I have had the pleasure to deal with, both in sales and service.

2013 Hyundai Elatnra at Pearson Hyundai

by from Dinwiddie Va |

Purchased 2013 Elantra Limited. Derrick was great in getting us in this car for a price we felt comfortable with. Pearson had a large selection of vehicles on their lot.

Smooth transaction over the internet

by from Raleigh,NC |

I bought a 2014 Santa Fe today with all the arrangements having been made over the internet. Good price and a very nice transaction on a great car that is just becoming available.

Focus on customers

by from Richmond, VA |

Just bought our 2nd Hyundai Elantra from Pearson. Both experiences were great and we walked away with the vehicles and deals that we wanted. Marty Parece was the salesman for our most recent car. He was very professional and an excellent listener. As someone who hates going thru the process, he made it a very positive and pleasant experience. This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with both in sales and service.

Most Professional Sales Team in Tri-Cities area

by from Chesterfield, VA |

Pearson Hyundai on Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond VA never fails to provide excellent service. We have purchased four vehicles to date and have found during the process the sales team is not only well trained but goes out of their way to meet our needs. Service visits have been easy to schedule, on time and again the staff is very well trained and polite. We have never had a problem and love Hyundai cars...Hyundai improves the automobiles . A very important factor in our staying with Hyundai is the the very high safety ratings and the best warranty anywhere!

Great Service at Pearson !

by from Aylett, Va. |

This is my second time buying an Elantra from Pearson. Got a great deal, and Marty was very helpful with all my needs. Very informative . I took my first Hyundai to Pearson for service and they were great, so I will take my new one there. I plan on keeping this car for awhile, but when I am ready for a trade, I'm heading to Pearson ! Great dealer !!!

August 21, 2013

Thank you for your continued business, Bill. We are very grateful to have you as part of the Pearson family. We look forward to handling all of you sales and service needs! Should there be anything you need, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts!

Wonderful Customer Service!!

by from richmond, va |

I normally HATE the process of buying a car, but when I talked and dealt with Marty he made the experience so wonderful. I never felt pressured or like I was just being told what they wanted to me to hear. I will never go anywhere else when purchasing in the future and I recommend anyone looking to go here first!

August 15, 2013

We are glad you had such a great experience! Thank you for choosing Pearson Hyundai. Welcome to the family!

Painless process, part two

by from Midlothian |

As I was saying....The showroom is second only to the Annual Car Show at the Greater Richmond Convention Center. I haven't seen every showroom in the Richmond area but you'll get my point when you visit. Thanks Guys!

August 12, 2013

Ralph and Phyllis! Thank you for the great review! We definitely enjoyed your visit and it was a huge pleasure working with you! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Thanks again!