Boucher Cadillac

2145 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 888-267-9582
Used 877-562-3823
Service 866-454-9865

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Awesome customer service

by from milwaukee wi |

I was in the search for a used car, i wish i would have found the perfect one there and bought from these guys. everyone that i worked with was so friendly. I even felt like i became friends with one of the girls who went above and beyond to try and find me what i wanted. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I can, and never forget the way they made me feel. Tarah and Tony, great people and i highly recommend them

NICK MAJESKE

by from waukesha wi |

Everyone was friendly. Nick Majeske was a wonderful person to work with and well as the others. Very considerate of what you want and in getting it for you. Nick is the type of employee that will go far in a company because of his work ethics.

Very Happy! Great service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I came to this dealership on a saturday and it was very busy, I had to wait about 10 minutes before someone was available to help me, but it was worth it! I knew in advance the car I wanted to look at. The salesmen got the keys and we took it for a test drive. I loved it! The route we went on lt me test driving the vehicle in different settings which was great. When we arrived back at the dealership we started the paperwork. All of the employees were so nice and they genuinely wanted to talk to you, they didn't just see money signs but they treated me like family. The facility is very clean and easy to navigate around. They have a comfortable waiting room stocked with food and drinks for their customers. I came back several days afterwards to pick up my new car. They cleaned it up very nicely and the car looked great! The entire process was easy! They take care of everything for you and they explain the process the whole way!! I strongly recommend this dealership.

2013 Escalade Platinum

by from Pewaukee, WI |

I bought a 2013 Cadillac Escalade . Kevin Dennis, and Nathan Liss were a pleasure to work with. Overall a fantastic experience! I would highly recommend this dealership!

A great salesman

by from Denmark Wi. |

I recently was in the market for a new truck I logged on to cars.com to shop around I found the perfect truck for me at Boucher GMC. At 9pm I sent a general inquiry out and before 10pm the same night my sales man Nick Majeske had replied! That devotion was enough for me to make the 100 mile trip the next morning. Once I arrived the sales team did everything in their power to get me the vehicle and were successful. I would recomend this dealer to all no matter how far the drive

Tough sell

by from Oconomowoc |

First off let me tell you that I may be the single most difficult guy on the planet to sell a car to. That being said that I'm even taking the time to write a review should be telling. Kevin Dennis, John Bellotti and Jeff Samp from the Menominee Falls store worked very diligently to make this sale an awesome experience. These guys are first rate, they did what they said they'd do and delivered first class service to a hard sell. I cannot thank them enough for all their time and effort. The bosses at Boucher should be proud to have these men as part of their team. Thanks again guys!! John

Ronald Sivak Waukesha

by from Waukesha Wi |

I am extremely satisfied with the sales man and all the staff at Boucher Buick.Jim Zarder handled the sale like a real pro.

New Purchase

by from Waukesha, WI |

I worked with Tony Ranieri on a purchase of a new Buick Enclave. Everything went well, he was very knowledgeable of all of the vehicles and was very helpful in getting me the payments I wanted. Andrea in the finance department was also great with getting the finance going, explaining additional coverage, and getting us the options needed. This was also late on a Saturday evening after the dealership was already closed and we were not rushed at all.

Very Satisfied!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I saw a good lease deal on a 2012 Buick Verano, so I decided to stop in to check it out. The deal was actually better than I expected! We worked with Nick, and he was great! I had done some research prior to making the visit, but he was spot on with all the features, and even told me about some other features I wasn't aware of. The buying process was relatively straight forward, and pricing was reasonable. I have yet to go in for a repair, so I'm leaving that N/A for the time being. Very satisfied with my new Verano!

Not exactly honest...

by from Milwaukee |

I purchased a CTS......went home and the oil was low...it takes a quart of oil every 1000 miles. I tried to deal with them but no luck. I ended up having another dealership repair the oil problem. They are notorious for oil problems on the CTS but still. No go...I'd take a pass on Bouchet Cadillac.

Enjoyable New Car Experience

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

This was our first new car purchase and we originally found this dealership on-line through their on-line chat feature. Through this chat we were introduced to Nick Majeske who professionally answered all of our questions and invited us to visit their Waukesha dealership for a test drive. We were so impressed with Nick's level of knowledge and expertise on the vehicle we were interested in. He has a wonderful personality and salemanship style that made this car purchasing adventure less stressful. Nick went above and beyond in this car buying process. We feel that we got a very competitive deal and are pleased with the final purchase outcome. We would HIGHLY recommend him and will be back for future car purchases.