Gray Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-801-4537

Nobody Sells for Less!

Wonderful Staff!

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

I walked in apprehensive about getting approved for a car (new or used) due to my recent bankruptcy. I knew what I could afford monthly, and Bob Romeo worked within my budget, never trying to sell me the "moon, and stars". He is an outstanding sales man! Then to the approval part...all I can say is Albert definitely worked his magic for me! His good reputation with lending banks got me approved, and a decent percentage rate (based on my credit rate) Overall, they have an outstanding group of guys working at Gray Chevrolet! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car, with questionable credit history. Oh yeah...my BRAND NEW Chevy Sonic runs like a dream, and is great on gas! Way to go Gray Chevrolet!! :-)

Gray Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Thank you for making Gray Chevrolet your choice for your transportation needs. We strive to provide the same level of service to all who visit Gray Chevrolet, and I am delighted we could help get you on the road so quickly. Our relationship doesn't end at delivery, it begins there. Bob Romeo will continue to be your contact point to help arrange service appointments etc. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your business.

Great dealership for new cars and service!

by from Tannersville, PA |

As always, I am very happy with Gray Chevrolet. I was happy to see the sales person was able to show me the perfect car for me! He knew exactly what to show me and not waste my time showing me models which I would not be happy with in the end. He took the time to listen to understand what car works best for my situation.

Great service

by from Effort,pa |

Great service car was done when they said it would fair price!

Gray Chevrolet-Cadillac Service

by from East Ftroudsburg, PA |

Very pleasant service staff and comfortable waiting area. I was kept apprised of the progress while my recall service was completed. Plus, the coffee in the waiting area was excellent! I recently had a recall at a Honda Dealership and was sorry I chose to wait.

great service very clean facility

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

They took great care of my car thank you gray Chevrolet

Mr Charles Waugh's review

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

I had no appointment on a Saturday- the only day I could go there- I was given an oil change & basic maintenance covered by my maintenance contract. It was quick efficient & wonderful customer service! A Big Thank You to the Service Desk!

Quick Service

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

The experience was very pleasant and efficient. The representative was very friendly and attentive.

Overall

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

Great service and staff. I also do not prefer to share my name, etc. on your survey.

Others sell for less. Unwilling to negotiate. Rude

by from Chester County, PA |

Drove more than 90 miles to test drive a used BMW X5. I offered a reasonable price in line with other prices advertised online. Also, the car had noticeable scratches across the hood, so it was not in the condition that would demand top dollar. They refused to reduce the price at all, not one dollar, and offered an unreasonably low amount for my trade-in. I stated I've seen lower prices for comparable vehicles and had been offered much more for my trade-in. I told the salesman since I did not agree with their counter-offer, I would therefore just keep looking elsewhere until I found the right deal for me. When I got up to leave, the salesman asked me to stay and talk to the "sales manager". I told him I was not interested in talking further unless they were willing to work with me on the deal. If the manager was simply going to try to convince me the high price and low trade was fair, we may as well save ourselves the time. I was certain better deals were out there. I've seen them. When we got into the manager's office, he started to lecture me about how competitive their prices are and how they monitor the internet to remain competitive, etc., etc. He took issue with me pointing out I had seen lower prices for the same comparable vehicle. His agitation seemed odd coming from a dealership that claims "nobody sells for less." I would think they would want to know when others are in fact selling for less. I also let him know I was clear upfront that I would not entertain their counter-offer as is and therefore did not care to waste anyone's time further (particularly my own) unless they were willing to work with me on a reasonable deal. I also did not appreciate the hard-sell approach. Just tell me you're not willing to work with me, and let me move on to find my better deal. I was fine to just leave, but they are the ones that wanted me to stay and listen to their pitch. The manager became rude and obnoxious and accused me, the potential customer mind you, of trying to play "hard ball", perhaps because I did not simply fall in line the way a "good customer" is supposed to when confronted with "the manager." I guess I'm supposed to take that abuse and simply agree to overpay for a car. Instead, I simply stated we were done, and walked out. I did find a much better deal a few days later. Got significantly more for my trade-in and paid much less than the amount of my original offer to Gray, for a comparable vehicle that is in much better condition. Meanwhile, as of this writing more than 2 weeks later, this particular car still has not sold, Gray Chevrolet has actually increased the advertised price of the car by more than $3K, and there are other comparable vehicles advertised for much less and in line with my original offer.

I got scammed

by from Stroudsburg Pa |

I recently "won" an android tablet from this dealership. I had to pay $60 shipping and handling. As seen in the description of the form, it states that the tablet retails at $200 so I went ahead and paid the $60 for shipping and handling. Upon receiving the tablet and finding out the version of the tablet, I found out that I could have bought the same exact tablet from local stores for at most, $40. I was told this tablet retails at $200 when it actually retails at $40. If I had known this, I would have never paid the $60. I feel extremely lied to and will never trust this dealership again.

Stay away

by from new providence, nj |

Bought a car from here and the buying process was easy but took forever. The staff was pretty rude one guy walked out before me I should've done the same. Bought the car and then had it checked it out by my mechanic and found it had an oil leak. Called the dealership and they said they'd take care of me. Instead they want to use the warranty I bought. 6 days later I still have a rental car waiting for them to fix my car. They never return my calls or pick up the phone. Just frustrating that they are selling junk cars and wont make it right. Still waiting to get my car back. Just look at all of the fake reviews on here and Google reviews and check their bbb rating that is an f. Just stay away from them.