Gray Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-801-4537

Nobody Sells for Less!

Wonderful Staff!

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

I walked in apprehensive about getting approved for a car (new or used) due to my recent bankruptcy. I knew what I could afford monthly, and Bob Romeo worked within my budget, never trying to sell me the "moon, and stars". He is an outstanding sales man! Then to the approval part...all I can say is Albert definitely worked his magic for me! His good reputation with lending banks got me approved, and a decent percentage rate (based on my credit rate) Overall, they have an outstanding group of guys working at Gray Chevrolet! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car, with questionable credit history. Oh yeah...my BRAND NEW Chevy Sonic runs like a dream, and is great on gas! Way to go Gray Chevrolet!! :-)

Gray Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Thank you for making Gray Chevrolet your choice for your transportation needs. We strive to provide the same level of service to all who visit Gray Chevrolet, and I am delighted we could help get you on the road so quickly. Our relationship doesn't end at delivery, it begins there. Bob Romeo will continue to be your contact point to help arrange service appointments etc. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your business.

Others sell for less. Unwilling to negotiate. Rude

by from Chester County, PA |

Drove more than 90 miles to test drive a used BMW X5. I offered a reasonable price in line with other prices advertised online. Also, the car had noticeable scratches across the hood, so it was not in the condition that would demand top dollar. They refused to reduce the price at all, not one dollar, and offered an unreasonably low amount for my trade-in. I stated I've seen lower prices for comparable vehicles and had been offered much more for my trade-in. I told the salesman since I did not agree with their counter-offer, I would therefore just keep looking elsewhere until I found the right deal for me. When I got up to leave, the salesman asked me to stay and talk to the "sales manager". I told him I was not interested in talking further unless they were willing to work with me on the deal. If the manager was simply going to try to convince me the high price and low trade was fair, we may as well save ourselves the time. I was certain better deals were out there. I've seen them. When we got into the manager's office, he started to lecture me about how competitive their prices are and how they monitor the internet to remain competitive, etc., etc. He took issue with me pointing out I had seen lower prices for the same comparable vehicle. His agitation seemed odd coming from a dealership that claims "nobody sells for less." I would think they would want to know when others are in fact selling for less. I also let him know I was clear upfront that I would not entertain their counter-offer as is and therefore did not care to waste anyone's time further (particularly my own) unless they were willing to work with me on a reasonable deal. I also did not appreciate the hard-sell approach. Just tell me you're not willing to work with me, and let me move on to find my better deal. I was fine to just leave, but they are the ones that wanted me to stay and listen to their pitch. The manager became rude and obnoxious and accused me, the potential customer mind you, of trying to play "hard ball", perhaps because I did not simply fall in line the way a "good customer" is supposed to when confronted with "the manager." I guess I'm supposed to take that abuse and simply agree to overpay for a car. Instead, I simply stated we were done, and walked out. I did find a much better deal a few days later. Got significantly more for my trade-in and paid much less than the amount of my original offer to Gray, for a comparable vehicle that is in much better condition. Meanwhile, as of this writing more than 2 weeks later, this particular car still has not sold, Gray Chevrolet has actually increased the advertised price of the car by more than $3K, and there are other comparable vehicles advertised for much less and in line with my original offer.

I got scammed

by from Stroudsburg Pa |

I recently "won" an android tablet from this dealership. I had to pay $60 shipping and handling. As seen in the description of the form, it states that the tablet retails at $200 so I went ahead and paid the $60 for shipping and handling. Upon receiving the tablet and finding out the version of the tablet, I found out that I could have bought the same exact tablet from local stores for at most, $40. I was told this tablet retails at $200 when it actually retails at $40. If I had known this, I would have never paid the $60. I feel extremely lied to and will never trust this dealership again.

Stay away

by from new providence, nj |

Bought a car from here and the buying process was easy but took forever. The staff was pretty rude one guy walked out before me I should've done the same. Bought the car and then had it checked it out by my mechanic and found it had an oil leak. Called the dealership and they said they'd take care of me. Instead they want to use the warranty I bought. 6 days later I still have a rental car waiting for them to fix my car. They never return my calls or pick up the phone. Just frustrating that they are selling junk cars and wont make it right. Still waiting to get my car back. Just look at all of the fake reviews on here and Google reviews and check their bbb rating that is an f. Just stay away from them.

They didn't want to sell me an Escalade

by from Effort, Pa |

As a few others have said, they didn't take me serious. It was like work trying to buy from them. So I went to another dealer and purchased my escalade. They still have not followed up with me.

Gray Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Rob, I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations our internet pricing is very competitive and your offer was unrealistic, but we most certainly did want to sell you the vehicle. If you would like to contact me personally my phone number is 570-517-2679. Hope you are enjoying your new Escalade.

AMAZING STAFF!!!!!!

by from stroudsburg, pa |

I am a regular customer for years now and I have had the true pleasure of working with your extraordinary receptionist KimMarie on several occassions. Every time I call the dealership she answers the phone with a smile that puts people in an instant good mood. KimMarie goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to help every customer and coworker. She is a true SWEETHEART AND OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE!!!!

Great Experience!

by from East Stroudsburg |

Went to test drive a new Cruze and was met on the lot by a smiling Jessica. From start to finish she made the experience a pleasant one. She was professional, personable and was great to deal with! From dealing w/ our crazy schedule and at times crazy kids she took everything in stride. Lets not forget about Albert, if it wasn't for him working his magic we would of never got the financing and the deal would of never happened. Thanks again to both of you!!

Excellent Service !!!

by from Stroudsburg PA |

This dealership provided an awesome experience. Managers provided guidance if necessary, and our Sales Consultant was excellent. Her expertise and courteous manner as well as the level of accuracy in everything she did was outstanding! It was very evident that the Consumer was of primary importance and everything possible was done to provide the vehicle we wanted.

New view on buying a car

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

My husband and I was had just started out search for a car, had a few ideas on what we wanted, we were not prepared to purchase a car when we entered into Gray dealership. Jessica Wilkins was very kind the process was almost unbelievable easy, no hassle, no back and forth. Jessica was patient with my husband and I and we went home with our Honda CRV, and I loved it. Thank you Jessica for all of your help. Gray Chevrolet Cadillac dealership I would send my family and friends there

Not interested in my business

by from Tannersville, PA |

Staff did not seem interested in my business--very condescending. Ended up buying a car elsewhere.

Easy, approachable, knowledgeable

by from East Stroudsburg |

Thanks to Jessica and Ed for making my experience so pleasurable. Even though I did not buy now, I feel much more prepared to make my decision when I do. Their approach with me was easy, knowledgeable, and cooperative. I will include them in my process when purchase time comes. Thanks, Guys. Lynn A.