Gray Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-801-4537

Nobody Sells for Less!

Wonderful Staff!

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

I walked in apprehensive about getting approved for a car (new or used) due to my recent bankruptcy. I knew what I could afford monthly, and Bob Romeo worked within my budget, never trying to sell me the "moon, and stars". He is an outstanding sales man! Then to the approval part...all I can say is Albert definitely worked his magic for me! His good reputation with lending banks got me approved, and a decent percentage rate (based on my credit rate) Overall, they have an outstanding group of guys working at Gray Chevrolet! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car, with questionable credit history. Oh yeah...my BRAND NEW Chevy Sonic runs like a dream, and is great on gas! Way to go Gray Chevrolet!! :-)

Gray Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Thank you for making Gray Chevrolet your choice for your transportation needs. We strive to provide the same level of service to all who visit Gray Chevrolet, and I am delighted we could help get you on the road so quickly. Our relationship doesn't end at delivery, it begins there. Bob Romeo will continue to be your contact point to help arrange service appointments etc. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your business.

Stay away

by from new providence, nj |

Bought a car from here and the buying process was easy but took forever. The staff was pretty rude one guy walked out before me I should've done the same. Bought the car and then had it checked it out by my mechanic and found it had an oil leak. Called the dealership and they said they'd take care of me. Instead they want to use the warranty I bought. 6 days later I still have a rental car waiting for them to fix my car. They never return my calls or pick up the phone. Just frustrating that they are selling junk cars and wont make it right. Still waiting to get my car back. Just look at all of the fake reviews on here and Google reviews and check their bbb rating that is an f. Just stay away from them.

They didn't want to sell me an Escalade

by from Effort, Pa |

As a few others have said, they didn't take me serious. It was like work trying to buy from them. So I went to another dealer and purchased my escalade. They still have not followed up with me.

Gray Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Rob, I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations our internet pricing is very competitive and your offer was unrealistic, but we most certainly did want to sell you the vehicle. If you would like to contact me personally my phone number is 570-517-2679. Hope you are enjoying your new Escalade.

AMAZING STAFF!!!!!!

by from stroudsburg, pa |

I am a regular customer for years now and I have had the true pleasure of working with your extraordinary receptionist KimMarie on several occassions. Every time I call the dealership she answers the phone with a smile that puts people in an instant good mood. KimMarie goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to help every customer and coworker. She is a true SWEETHEART AND OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE!!!!

Great Experience!

by from East Stroudsburg |

Went to test drive a new Cruze and was met on the lot by a smiling Jessica. From start to finish she made the experience a pleasant one. She was professional, personable and was great to deal with! From dealing w/ our crazy schedule and at times crazy kids she took everything in stride. Lets not forget about Albert, if it wasn't for him working his magic we would of never got the financing and the deal would of never happened. Thanks again to both of you!!

Excellent Service !!!

by from Stroudsburg PA |

This dealership provided an awesome experience. Managers provided guidance if necessary, and our Sales Consultant was excellent. Her expertise and courteous manner as well as the level of accuracy in everything she did was outstanding! It was very evident that the Consumer was of primary importance and everything possible was done to provide the vehicle we wanted.

New view on buying a car

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

My husband and I was had just started out search for a car, had a few ideas on what we wanted, we were not prepared to purchase a car when we entered into Gray dealership. Jessica Wilkins was very kind the process was almost unbelievable easy, no hassle, no back and forth. Jessica was patient with my husband and I and we went home with our Honda CRV, and I loved it. Thank you Jessica for all of your help. Gray Chevrolet Cadillac dealership I would send my family and friends there

Not interested in my business

by from Tannersville, PA |

Staff did not seem interested in my business--very condescending. Ended up buying a car elsewhere.

Easy, approachable, knowledgeable

by from East Stroudsburg |

Thanks to Jessica and Ed for making my experience so pleasurable. Even though I did not buy now, I feel much more prepared to make my decision when I do. Their approach with me was easy, knowledgeable, and cooperative. I will include them in my process when purchase time comes. Thanks, Guys. Lynn A.

GREAT GREAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

I had been shopping around ALOT to different places because I had no credit. Everywhere I went I was told yes I could get financed but it was totally out of my budget. I stopped in at Gray after work one day and met Albert the Business Manager and withing 15 min. he told me he could get me in a new car well within my budget and that was with knowing my credit problems. I came back that Saturday and met with Micael George who showed me my vehicle and took me for a test drive. Micael walked me thru the process and Albert did his magic and that day I rode out of there with a BRAND NEW CHEVY CRUZ. I cannot say enough about both of these gentlemen and their care and service. I will always always go back to this dealership. Not only because of the magic that they worked but also because of the care, understanding and time they devoted to me. They did not just leave me sitting. They were honest with me for the entire process and kept me very well informed of the process and my situtation. THANK YOU THANK YOU GRAY CHEVROLET and Albert and Micael.

Excellent experience!

by from Cresco PA |

I stopped by to get advice from the Service Dept. I did not have an appointment but I received attention within less than a minute. In the process I was introduced to a sales consultant. I was thinking of trading within the next six months or so. Because of the care and attention I received, I confidently said yes to an offer too good to refuse. It was fair, respectful and close to home. How much better can it be?!