Gray Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-801-4537

Nobody Sells for Less!

Wonderful Staff!

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

I walked in apprehensive about getting approved for a car (new or used) due to my recent bankruptcy. I knew what I could afford monthly, and Bob Romeo worked within my budget, never trying to sell me the "moon, and stars". He is an outstanding sales man! Then to the approval part...all I can say is Albert definitely worked his magic for me! His good reputation with lending banks got me approved, and a decent percentage rate (based on my credit rate) Overall, they have an outstanding group of guys working at Gray Chevrolet! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car, with questionable credit history. Oh yeah...my BRAND NEW Chevy Sonic runs like a dream, and is great on gas! Way to go Gray Chevrolet!! :-)

Gray Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Thank you for making Gray Chevrolet your choice for your transportation needs. We strive to provide the same level of service to all who visit Gray Chevrolet, and I am delighted we could help get you on the road so quickly. Our relationship doesn't end at delivery, it begins there. Bob Romeo will continue to be your contact point to help arrange service appointments etc. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your business.

Excellent service ......

by from Stroudsburg, Pa |

No problems Trust My. Mechanic Only Jeremy works on our cars

Great service

by from Saylorsburg, Pa. |

Everything was as how I expected. Professional and done on time. Thankyou.

Great service writer, low quality oil tech

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

Jim the service writer was excellent. The department is understaffed based on the number of people waiting at the counter. Despite the number of people who walked through the service writing area not one stopped to lend a hand or ask if they could help. Way to be a team player. The service on my vehicle was atrocious. I had oil on my 65K truck from the door handle to the hood. Seriously? I understand oil "techs" are just that, low dollar guys changing oil however that is totally unacceptable, show some pride in your work. Jim (Brooklyn) came out from behind the counter and cleaned the truck while apologizing the entire time. This was not his responsibility. I can see my tires were at minimum touched. They certainly weren't rotated. I know this as my center caps were put back on upside down, yes I am a detail oriented person. They may have been moved side to side but not front to back. My truck purchase came with four oil changes and as of right now that is all you will ever see my truck for. Ever wonder why I don't bring my Corvette to you. No way. Your four star rating came from your service writer. Thank Jim for me not giving you one star.

Excellent service.

by from tannersville,PA |

The personnel are unfailingly courteous and helpful and my service was excellent. Since service can take awhile, it would be nice to have some snacks available, even if for sale.

Picked up my car today!

by from stroudsburg, pa |

I bought my car on Friday. There was a noise that they told me would be fixed and that it would be ready by Tuesday. I was very excited to hear from them Saturday, that it was fixed and ready! I asked if I could pick it up on Monday morning. My salesman said that he was not going to be there on Monday and would prefer that we came on Tuesday. Monday would have been better for us, but we agreed on Tuesday morning as requested. We arrived first thing on Tuesday morning and the car was not ready as we were told. The car was fixed, but it was not cleaned up as we were told it would be. They did a rush job over the next half hour or so of the inside of the car and was given $10 towards a carwash for the outside. I was pretty disappointed that it was not ready when we arrived this am- especially after I was called on Saturday and was told it was ready. The sale itself went fine, they came down in price for me and our salesman was very nice, but not very happy on arrival today to pick it up.

Wonderful Service

by from bushkill, |

Service was extremely helpful.. they explained my options. What could have taken 4 hours they did in 2.. made me feel comfortable. I was glad i went..

Great sales team!!!

by from East Stroudsburg, Pa |

Great experience from the sales team right through to the management team.

Can Be Better

by from East Stroudsburg, Pa 18301 |

I went there for (2) service recalls the vehicle on the second visit was so so . Jim who works the counter is awsome and deserves more credit then probably given ! On the other hand the new service manager Jack could you a bit more skills in customer satisfaction ! Not saying he is a bad individual but overall wasn't impressed. Lastly yes I will be back to your dealership if needbe but will not be my first pick for a new vehicle or service if I can help it ! Hope this answers your concern. Sean Benjamin 2006 Chevy Malibu

Great service, very clean facility, helpful people

by from Mount bethel, Pa |

I found that your service manager was very accommodating-- I was impressed that you mailed me the red post card saying that I had not gotten my car fixed yet, as I had misplaced the original letter from Chevrolet. I really did not want to go to Wind gap or Nazareth, to have my car fixed, and hadn't thought about your dealership in Stroudsburg. It was very convenient to come to your location in Stroudsburg, since I live in Mount Bethel. Although I did not have any, I thought that it was very thoughtful to have the crispy creme doughnuts and coffee in your waiting room--also the nice wide screen TV. You have thought of everything to make the waiting time pass by quickly-- and also your chairs were comfortable. I would definitely recommend you to others including my friends. Sincerely, Lillian Williams

Excellent sales and service

by from Tamiment, Pa |

Jim does a perfect job accommodating me on short notice. He is doing a great job and I appreciate him. Also my favorite man is Danny Morris who always says hello, and makes me feel good. I've purchased all my 6 vehicles from Grey and will be purchasing my 2016 from Grey, thanks to Danny. Thank you, Joe Torregrosa