Vancouver Car Company

9333 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver, WA 98665

Used 888-459-7136 Used888-459-7136

Where You Can Expect More!

Top Quality Used Vehicles!

by from Portland, OR |

These folks obviously hand-pick quality used vehicles for re-sale. All of their inventory on the lot is in excellent condition. Even the higher mileage vehicles were taken care of by their owners. I purchased a 2006 NIssan Titan and am extremely satisfied with my buying experience and the vehicle. Paul was very knowledgeable about the inventory and vehicles and honest. George was wonderful to work on with the financing and got me a great rate. I had a window motor go bad just a couple days after the sale and they are taking care of it. This is a dealership with integrity - Tell all your friends, I will!

Horrible Service, Horrible Staff

by from Vancouver, WA |

I came here to look at purchasing a vehicle and it was a horrible experience. The staff was rude and dismissive. They did everything they could to ignore me. I sat waiting for a car salesman to finish his lunch staring at me for 45 mins. Then he got up went and got a soda sipped on that for another 30 mins kicked back at a desk. I was so irritated I finally left. I had my entire tax return 7k cash with me. I went across the street and found a great car!

Vancouver Car Company responded to this review

May 12, 2016

I think that this customer has us confused with the lot across the street with a similar name. We are a small family owned business with about 40 trucks on our lot. We do not sell cars except on the rare occasion when we take one in on trade. We do not even own a soda machine. We have worked very hard to maintain a good reputation with the community and our customers and hope upon further review you remove this poor rating and put it where it belongs.

Great car buying experience!

by from Camas WA |

Great experience, great car, very happy! Highly recommend this company!

Best kept secret in Vancouver

by from vancouver, wa |

They had a large selection of quality vehicles. The staff was friendly and helpfull in finding me a vehicle that met my criteria. My next purchase I will definately will start at Vancouver Car Company.