A1 Carz Inc

2548 Albatross Way #A, Sacramento, CA 95815

Used 877-652-9231

A1 Carz is A+ with Us!

by from Stockton, CA |

We were looking for an affordable, good used car for our college-aged daughter. After various visits to used car dealers, we were disappointed we couldn find a clean, low-mileage car within our budget. When our daughter stumbled upon A1 Carz on the internet, she found pictures of a nice looking 2001 silver Honda Civic within our price range, among other cars. When we got to the small dealership, our daughter had her heart set on the silver Civic, but it was quite a bit above our price range, and we had only $3500 down payment. Like most families, we suffered through the real estate downturn several years ago, and were in the midst of cleaning up our credit report, so I was nervous about trying to purchase the car that night. Most car dealers would not extend credit to us. However, after explaining such to Sunny, the owner, he said he would finance us interest-free if we could pay off the car within 6 months. We bought the car that night, and I followed my happy daughter home in her new car. I had been nervous about buying the car s is,and when we got home to show my son and husband, my son discovered a lengthy crack on the windshield that we didn notice, because it blended in low on the glass. I called Sunny the next day and explained to him that it was dark when we arrived at his dealership, so we didn have a good view of the car to notice. He was gracious about it and told us to bring it back to have the windshield replaced free of cost. We were very pleased. The 6th month came for our last payment, and we discovered the IRS took a couple thousand dollars out of my husband paycheck because my husband did not get back to them about repayment on some back taxes. This was during our move to a new place and paying a couple other thousand dollars for rent and security deposit. I got totally overwhelmed with this financial hit that I shut down emotionally, and could not bring myself to let Sunny know I couldn pay the last payment. However, when I finally contacted him, I was relieved to hear him say all I needed to do was call him and let him know what was happening. It was just in time to avoid repo! We are already planning to save another down payment and look to Sunny at A1 Carz for our next car. Their customer service and quality of used cars is top notch!

Happy Customer

by from Sacramento, Ca |

I came back to A1 carz about the problem of the vehicle that I recently purchased the 2010 Toyota Matrix. Sonny and Ali worked with me and even give me a car to borrow while my car was getting repaired. Sonny called the next day and told me what was wrong with the vehicle and that I shouldnt worried about any expenses. I thought I was treated unfairly before but A1 carz's owner Sonny took care of everything. I think these guys deserve a second chance. Not only that, they showed me what customer service really mean. Thank You.

Used Cars for good prices, Great customer service

by from Rancho Cordova CA |

A1 has a good variety of cars for every budget. I recently bought a used Honda from A1 Carz. Since I purchased with cash the sales process was smooth and fast. Ali sold me the car and he was very professional. I was pleased with my purchase but I discovered an issue with the car when I got home. The problem was not apparent or known when I bought by either party. Looking back I could have inspected the car better. Regardless, A1 fixed the car despite being an as-is purchase. A1 could have left me with the issue and I would have been very unhappy. Fortunately for me they were very accommodating. In summary, I would recommend A1 for good used cars.

You pay what you get. 2010 toyota matrix like new.

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Just bought a car it says LIKE NEW. Got my credit check. Credit was good. They wouldn't let me leave! Trying to make a deal, this is what I can do for you. Being inexperience on car buying, I told them I shouldn't have a problem with the car since it's like new. Got approved on the loan, drove out happy. Next thing you know, I end up replacing new front brakes and new rotors because the car they sold me. I know is AS IS. Take care of your customers and your cars before you sale it. Safety first. Driving in the highway pressing the brakes at 65 mph. The car was vibrating really hard. Went back to this dealership. He had the nerve to tell me it's still a good engine after I complained about my brakes. He said he will fixed the rotor for $40 dollars. So I decided to take it to my mechanic and have the car checked. The front brakes and rotors needed to be replaced because it was warped. Oil wasn't changed. Air filter and cabin filter wasn't dirty and replaced. I haven't had the car for more than two weeks and I'm already having so much problem. Shaking steering wheel at high speed is fixed but now pressing the brakes 35 and below is the problem. I hope is not a tie rod end. Never go back there to do business. With my good credit I shouldn't have trusted this guy and gave them a chance. sad. I have receipts for the repairs and minor replacements. Just because AS IS and got your money doesn't mean you don't have to care anymore about your customer, it's how you make money so people can keep coming back for more and get more people to go to your shop.

Used cheap cars at a cost

by from Sacramento, ca |

Stumble across a used car I was interested in, asking price was way over priced especially for the condition it was in. To start off, two front tires were bald while the back had about 60% left. Had different name brand tires that did not match. Yes, it's sold "sold as is", used, but come on man? Really? He said if I pay the asking price he would throw in two new tires in the front. If I pay full price for a used car, I expect all four tires to be new and matched. Driver side view mirror broken and loose, previously duct taped cause you can see the residue around it. Driver door did not shut all the way, causing the "door" light to pop up on cluster, so was the "e-brake". Missing the spare tire but he said he would go find one in the back. You would think its in the trunk once you purchase and drive the car home, then find out you don't have a spare, lol. Good thing about it, they had the car repainted so it shined out. In conclusion, expect cheap cars, throw in a new paint, minor fixes, used bald tires, over priced. You can find used Acura Integra on Craigslist for cheap, throw in a new coat of paint, and sell it for 3k? Not worth it. Buyers just be careful and expect all details, you pay for what you get. I know it's business, but when you add up all the defects, it's not worth paying for. Good luck pepo!

Wonderful Experience

by from ELK GROVE CA |

I Had the pleasant experience of dealing with Sunny and Mo. I made few trips to dealership and test drove several cars finally my eyes caught 2002 Honda Civic beautiful black sedan. asking price were over my limit. but they worked with me and also give me 3month free warranty. i have the car for three months and im very happy.

They sold my son a car which was basically unsafe!

by from San Jose, CA |

My son, accompanied by his father, purchased a 94 Corolla from Sunny about a month ago. Yes, the car was sold "as is", but there is no way this car ever went through a safety inspection. How they could feel good about putting a new driver behind the wheel of this car I will never know. When my son moved back home to start college just 2 weeks after the purchase, we discovered the following (please keep in mind, my son didn't get his license until a week after purchasing the car). #1: Car had an exhaust leak. Had to replace the exhaust manifold. #2 While having the car jacked up to replace the manifold, we noticed the right front strut was completely broken, making the car totally unsafe to drive. #3: Burnt transmission fluid. #4 The spare time that came with the car had a hole the size of a quarter in it. #5 The tires on the car didn't match (3 different brands and the sizes didn't even match). The right front tire blew as my son was driving to his first day of college. Had to purchase 5 brand new tires (this includes the spare). #6 The key won't even go into the passenger size door, so no way to unlock from the outside. #7 A/C is making a very unusual sound. #8 All knobs on temperature controls are missing. #9 Window knob on driver's side is broken. "YES", this car was sold as is, but for my son being a new driver, I will never understand how this company can live with them selves. p.s.- upon finding the cracked exhaust manifold, Sunny wanted my son to drive the vehicle from his home in San Jose back to Sacramento so they could "look at it". Thank goodness he didn't, the strut probably would have broken entirely off and my son could have been in a major accident. I would never never never recommond this company!

Not what it seems

by from Auburn, ca |

The vehicles on the website are not available. The location is in a alley off of El Camino. Bad feelings. Saw NO cars that looked like the ones online. save your time don't go to A1 CARZ

A1 Carz Inc responded to this review

September 8, 2012

Thank you for 1 star revIew. you left us a bad feedback because vehIcle has been sold? or you couldn't find us? or did we sell you the bad car ???? and which cars you seen it online that we don't have it? i would really like to know..... we have about 50 cars and i post only 15 on cars.com so may be when you walked in you seen different cars. we had 4 different warehouses and cars were inside the warehouses. and also we moved from the alley. our new address is on cars.com. NO MORE BAD FEELING FOR YOU. hope you will correct that review. Again Thank you !

A1 Carz Inc Best Place in Sacramento to Buy a Car

by from Sacramento |

I recently bought a Lexus GS300 from A1 Carz. I looked around for a used car with a couple of other dealers but the service and price I got from A1 Cars was very good. Also, Sunny (the owner)is very co-operative and helpful. He doesn't push you to buy and gives an honest opinion about the car he sells. I was overall very satisfied with their service and its worth going to A1 Carz if you are planning to buy one.

Good Place to buy used car

by from Sacramento, CA |

Got a Altima from this guy, he seems to be nice, after 3 days of closing this deal, while backing up, I went and hit a tree, damaged my tail light and rear bumper, called this guy, he said comeover will se what I can do. He inspected the vehicle and asked me to come after a week to my surprise, he fixed the tail light and polished the bumper for no cost, Only thing I spent is 2 hrs time that day. till date I am having the car with another 43k miles clocked and no problem. Will definitely recommend this place to buy used cars. After this instance I have recommended this place to my friends and almost 24 of my friends bought cars from this place, because of the service he renders. Per contract you will sign for "sold As Is" we all know what this means, on top of it, you can expect all the services from him. one of my friend was struck in Rancho area with flat tire, this guy came over there and fixed it on a phone call. Perfect service post sales, friendly people, not pushy to sell his cars, gives good rates, full tank of gas and etc..

Expect to take the vehicle to your mechanic

by from Yosemite, CA |

The people at A1 Carz are very friendly & nice. The process was very fast and easy. They replaced the tires at our request but did not balance them forcing me to drive 175 miles under 55mph due to the extreem front end bouncing. The vehicle had less than 15% on the breaks & the ABS light was on. They did come down on their price though. We bought another vehicle from another used dealer 2 wks earlier who had done all the repairs up front & provided the invoice for those repairs but these guys would not budge from their price. Used dealers get a higher price than an individual because of the repairs they do. So get a repair list or have them discount the price.