eMotion Motorsports

Used 877-750-4158 Used 877-750-4158

DRIVE YOUR PASSION

2012 BMW 335

by from Houston, TX |

This place had the car I wanted to purchase at a reasonable price with a remaining manufacturers warranty. The car is amazing and everytime I see it, I smile. Regarding this dealership, the internet sales manager Joy was very accomodating and helpful. She arranged a pick up from the airport and took a few bucks off the car due to me flying out to get there. Really what more could you ask for? While I was there the sales staff was professional and attentive. The finance manager was able to get me an amazing interest rate; better than all other dealership, BMW dealers, and my credit union! The place looks a bit grungy, but it's clean. The people and sales staff are attentive and professional. They felt more relaxed and honest than other dealerships. It feels like a family business. They washed the car for me and topped off my gas tank. If you know what you want, you know how to inspect a car, and know what you are getting into, then this palce is just fine.

Love my G35!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Recently bought a G35. After weeks of research and visits to other dealerships, Emotion Motorsports was by far the best in quality and price. Staff is really easy to work with too.

Fair Prices, good service

by from Austin, Tx |

Our sales person AJ, was one of the few sales people who actually knew cars. She was informative, polite, and friendly. We purchased a low cost vehicle with no hassle in a fairly quick process for a vehicle purchase. If you are tired of searching large dealer lots for a low cost, good condition vehicle try Capitol Motorsports Inc.

Great Job Great Experience Robert

by from Austin Texas |

Really enjoyed the buying process and looking forward to future business prospects with you and this company.

Great People!!!

by from austin tx |

Hello my name is Yvette Ramirez been with a great salesman named Robert Arrezola for eight years always been helpful and given me great deals with vehicles so I would like everybody to know to come to him when you are ready to buy a vehicle come see Robert at Capitol Motorsports Thanks Yvette!

May 11, 2015

Thank you Yvette. We are glad to hear about your wonderful experience with Robert. We appreciate your business and hope to continue a long-lasting relationship.

Dodge Ram

by from Austin,Texas |

Nicole was very helpful and friendly bought my Dodge Ram ....great truck for the price.....buying process was great and no problems or pressure...........again great staff and helpful.....Nicole great sale person...no pressure and helpful even after I had bought the truck with any questions. Edwin

eMotion is the way to go! John is excellent!

by from Austin, TX |

Sales experience was a good one! The owner works hard at getting the best rates. Sales rep John McBurnett is a great salesman, and will stop at nothing to get you rolling fast. Fast, friendly, great service, and honest.

May 28, 2014

Satchell, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience here at Emotion Motorsports. Buying a vehicle, whether it is your first purchase or fifth can be stressful, John and the rest of us here are glad we could make your buying experience a positive and easy enjoyable one. if you have any concerns do not hesitate to call. Dean 512-744-8663 Internet Sales Director

Awesome buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

Nate and Dean were both very helpful, helping me get into the perfect vehicle to establish my credit again. They were both very professional at what they did.

WENT THE EXTRA MILE

by from Austin, TX |

John and John work well as a team and went above and beyond to meet my needs. I'm impressed and pleased with my experience at eMotion Motorsports.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Casey for your kind words. We strive at Emotion Motorsports to give the highest customer service to our customers and potential customers. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us. Dean 512-744-8663 Internet Sales Director

Profession and Courteous

by from Austin, TX |

I was in need of a good used car. I saw an ad online for eMotion Motorsports, I came in and talked to Nate Torrence. He was very helpful, and was confident he could put me in a car. He was courteous and professional, and did what he promised. I drove away a satisfied customer and will refer any friend or coworker to him.