eMotion Motorsports

Used 877-750-4158

eMotion Motorsports Drive Your Passion

Outstanding Customer Service!!

by from Round Rock, TX |

This was the best car buying experience. Robert Areazola was very helpful, along with Dean and John. They made my car buying experience easy and affordable.

May 24, 2014

Thank you Joy for your purchase and kind words. If i can help you in any way please do not hesitate to call. Thanks Dean 512-744-8663 Internet Sales Director

WENT THE EXTRA MILE

by from Austin, TX |

John and John work well as a team and went above and beyond to meet my needs. I'm impressed and pleased with my experience at eMotion Motorsports.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Casey for your kind words. We strive at Emotion Motorsports to give the highest customer service to our customers and potential customers. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us. Dean 512-744-8663 Internet Sales Director

eMotion is the way to go! John is excellent!

by from Austin, TX |

Sales experience was a good one! The owner works hard at getting the best rates. Sales rep John McBurnett is a great salesman, and will stop at nothing to get you rolling fast. Fast, friendly, great service, and honest.

May 28, 2014

Satchell, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience here at Emotion Motorsports. Buying a vehicle, whether it is your first purchase or fifth can be stressful, John and the rest of us here are glad we could make your buying experience a positive and easy enjoyable one. if you have any concerns do not hesitate to call. Dean 512-744-8663 Internet Sales Director

Awesome buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

Nate and Dean were both very helpful, helping me get into the perfect vehicle to establish my credit again. They were both very professional at what they did.

Profession and Courteous

by from Austin, TX |

I was in need of a good used car. I saw an ad online for eMotion Motorsports, I came in and talked to Nate Torrence. He was very helpful, and was confident he could put me in a car. He was courteous and professional, and did what he promised. I drove away a satisfied customer and will refer any friend or coworker to him.

Great service, Awesome deal

by from Austin, TX |

I have been struggling to get a car. I came into eMotion and Richard immediately assisted me and found a car in my price range. The staff had very good customer service. They explained my options and worked with my credit. I would highly recommend eMotion Motorsports.

2012 Suburban purchase

by from Austin,Texas |

What a GREAT place to purchase a vehicle! Very Professional staff. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle. Next time I am in the market for a car I will look them up before anyone! Give them a call so they can help you get the car of your DREAMS!

May 25, 2014

Thank you Mike for choosing Emotion Motorsports. We appreciate the purchase and the great review. If i can further assist you in the future please contact me. Dean 512-744-8663 Internet Sales Director

eMotion is Great!...and so are Cowboy and Tommy

by from Austin, Texas |

I purchased a 2011 Porsche 997 Turbo S from eMotion. Cowboy and Tommy handled the transaction. It was probably the quickest and most painless car purchase I have ever made and their price for the car was very fair. The car and documents were ready as promised. All I had to do was sign a few documents and drive off. And the car is totally as represented and absolutely beautiful. Tommy Sanders runs the place as its general manager and he runs a straight-talking dealership that lives up to all of its promises. And Cowboy was the salesman who introduced me to the car, made the arrangements for the test drive and introduced me to Tommy. I appreciate people who talk straight and do what they say! They don't get any better than Tommy and Cowboy. I will do business with eMotion, Tommy and Cowboy again!

Cowboy Rocks!!!

by from Ausitn, TX |

My buying experience was great!!! Cowboy and Tom did a great job working with me. Very happy customer!!!

my new cadillac cts

by from Austin, TX |

Robert was very helpful. I was so impressed with him that within a week I brought in a friend who was looking for a car. I will send anyone I know that is looking to buy a car to Robert.

Robert was incredible. I could not be more pleased

by from Austin,texas |

I hate the process of buying cars. I loved this transaction. It was so pleasant to work with Robert and the other people, I highly recommend emotion motors.