Clint Bowyer Autoplex

2815 W U.S. Hwy 50, Emporia, KS 66801

New 866-236-1578 New 866-236-1578
Used 866-234-6162 Used 866-234-6162
Service 866-242-0655 Service 866-242-0655

East to get to from anywhere

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Emporia, KS |

Dan Hoang is a Super Salesman! We were planning to buy a 2012 Toyota Corolla and was very excited to be driving away in a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla! Dan did an outstanding job over the phone as our journey to buy a vehicle began. My husband, was driving his semi from New Mexico when he called and asked for Dan, who was very nice and anxious to get things started. He was able to get financing pre-approved within a few minutes. My husband told Dan he would be back in Emporia for just a few hours on his way to his next stop. Dan was OUTSTANDING and explained several options to us. We chose the new 2015! Brandon did a great job going over the financial documents and explaining everything. Clint Bowyer Auto-Plex is the best place to buy from and Dan is the best salesman to do the job! We are very pleased and have shared our experience telling everyone we know what a great job everyone did for us. Norman and Kelly

Customer service

by from Emporia, KS |

We purchased a used car from Dan at Clint Bowyer Autoplex. Dan was very kind and professional during the sale. After the sale Dan wanted to make sure we were pleased with the car. It's great to have personal service.

Great service

by from Emporia, Kansas |

I really appreciate the service I received from Bill when my car wouldn't start. He was easy to talk to, courteous, and knowledgeable about my hybrid and what needed to be repaired. Service was fast and efficient and my car was repaired on the same day. Bill went the second mile to help, and even took ice off my windshield so I could use the wipers. I highly recommend him and Clint Bowyer Autoplex.

Very good help from the service department

by from Rose Hill, Ks,67133 |

I was traveling through Emporia on the turnpike on Friday afternoon 1-3-14, when my car had a big problem. I did drive the car to your service department and they found the problem but did not have the parts. They ordered the parts and fixed the car on Saturday and I was on by way by 11:00am. I want thank the lady in the Sales department for helping us get to the Super 8 motel. Bill White and Mike Ross in the service department was very helpful explaining the problem and providing the scheduling of fixing the car. Thanks to all who work my car repair in the schedule.

David H. Cescon, Iola, Kansas

by from Iola, KS |

I worked with Shannon, John and Steve when I traded vehicles this month. Shannon was very quick to capture my inquiry on the internet, and placed numerous calls to me to determine what I wanted to trade for, and found some candidates. John and Steve and the entire staff we worked with were very accommodating. All of our needs were met in trading vehicles. We were introduced to everyone in the offices and the maintenance shop. Everyone welcomed our business and made us glad we drove 60 miles to trade with them. The paperwork transactions were completed as agreed. The staff continues to call and follow up on anything we might be needing and to check on our satisfaction. We could not have asked for a better sales and support staff. We say thank you for making our purchase go so well.