Chevrolet Buick GMC of Puyallup

Used 877-804-0984 Used 877-804-0984
Service 877-496-2318 Service 877-496-2318

2014 Corvette Stingray Purchase

by from DuPont, WA |

I purchased a used 2014 Corvette Z51 from salesman Spencer Syverson in what was definitely the best car buying experience ever...and this was at least my 20th purchase over the last 30 years. Working with Spencer was like talking with an old friend. Likewise, the finance experience with Ben Hirschl couldn't have been better. Would definitely make any future purchases with this team...simply the best. Phil DuPont, WA

Amazing!!

by from Puyallup, wa |

This dealership is wonderful! Best experience ever from start to finish buying a car. Scott Summers went way above and beyond to address our needs and concerns, Zack Boswell and Jim Trigs were great to! I will definitely be buying more cars at Chevrolet of puyallup :-)

February 6, 2016

Hi Teresa, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our dealership and with Scott, Zack, and Jim! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Overall Great Buying Experience

by from Gig Harbor |

Bought a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali through Steven Backman and couldn't be happier with the whole process. Thanks Steve!

February 5, 2016

Thank you for your review! We hope you are enjoying your new Denali.

Great experience - exceeding my expectatons

by from Olympia, WA |

I had been looking for a corvette for about 6 months and thought I found one further south. In fact, I was convinced. As luck would have it, my search led me to Chevrolet of Puyallup a few days before finalizing a deal down south. They had a beautiful red 2006 corvette and I figured why not go take a look. So, I called and spoke with Spencer to verify the car was still available. He assured me it was so off I went. Even though the price was a bit outside my budget, I figured it was worth the trip. After a quick test drive and thorough vehicle history check, Spencer and I sat down to talk business. He basically said "make me an offer". I wrote down what I could spend and he took it to the sales manager. As with any negotiating dance, there were counter offers, but ultimately we agreed on a deal that kept me at my budget. They made me feel my business was that important to them. The deal was struck in less than 20 min - faster than any other car buying experience I've had. Everything about my experience at Chevrolet of Puyallup was far and above my expectations. Thank you. Jay Hildebrand

January 28, 2016

Hi Jay, What a great review! We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our sales department. We are very lucky to have friendly and knowledgeable staff members on our team. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we hope to see you around the service department when it is time for maintenance!

Mario Reeves - Great Customer Service!

by from Steilacoom, Wa |

Thank you, Mario Reeves! You made it easy and stress-free to buy or new 4Runner! You're awesome!

January 28, 2016

Hi Eric, thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience! Enjoy your new 4Runner!

Jim Triggs was great!

by from Auburn, WA |

Purchased a vehicle from Jim Triggs today and my experience was very pleasant at no time did I feel pressured to purchase a vehicle he was very informative of everything that was going on throughout the whole process.

January 20, 2016

Hi Garret, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and with Jim. We are very lucky to have him with our dealership! We hope to see you around our service department when it is time for regular maintenance!

Best car buying experience

by from Puyallup, Wa |

Shopping for my teenage daughter, found a great reliable car. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Great car and one of the best car buying experience. Pricing was very fair and finance department made everything easy and painless. Will definitely be back. Glenn and Kevin are great!!

January 14, 2016

Hi Heide, We are happy to hear that you were able to find a great vehicle for your daughter. We are very lucky to have great staff members on our team like Glenn and Kevin! Thank you for your great review.

jim triggs chevy cruze

by from spanaway |

got a good deal on a new chevrolet cruze and got everything else i needed

January 12, 2016

Hi Rocky, Thank you for your review! We hope you are enjoying your new Cruze!

Very Very plesant experience A+ customer service

by from Puyallup, Washington |

It was a very pleasant experience. Every person I spoke to there was very friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. Thank you so much I look forward to doing business with you again.

January 14, 2016

Hi Gina, Thank you for your great review! We strive to make every customers experience a positive one, and we are happy to hear that yours was just that! Thanks again.

I bought my truck from Jim triggs

by from Seattle wa |

I really enjoyed the whole process, Jim trigss was very knowledgeable and take good care of us while we are buying the truck. I would recommend Jim to my friends and family whenever they may be looking for a car.

January 14, 2016

Hi Emerson and Family, We are very pleased to hear that you found a great truck at our dealership. We are lucky to have Jim with our dealership. Thank you for your great review!