D-Patrick Honda

4300 Division Street Auto Plaza, Evansville, IN 47715

New 877-245-4811
Used 888-901-5519
Service 866-910-2075

Find the Honda you love, at the price you want, with the financing you need...Easy!

Candy Cooper

by from Evansville, IN |

I went to D-Patrick Honda to purchase a 2012 Honda Fit Sport. I dealt with Candy Cooper. She was very nice and very easy to talk to and get along with. She made the buying process very easy and made everything clear and easy to understand. I would recommend D- Patrick Honda and Candy Cooper to anyone and everyone.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Candy has been an excellent addition to our sales team. We are happy to hear you would recommend D-Patrick and Candy, that is the best compliment you a customer can give. Thank you again for your business and #HappyDriving!

Online qoute

by from Henderson, KY |

I started my Civic buying process at Honda's website, requesting quotes from several area Honda dealerships. Jack Vieira, the internet manager at D-Patrick Honda in Evansville, quoted me the lowest price by far. When I met with him in person, I figured there might be a destination fee or additional fees not mentioned in our email conversations. I was pleased that nothing like that occurred. The price he quoted me was the price I paid. The price I got for my trade-in was comparable to the trade in values I'd researched online. Jack was courteous and friendly and made the buying/trading process (one that I dread) as painless as possible.

My go to spot to go...because of one guy!

by from Mount Vernon, IN |

I have purchased 4 cars in my lifetime. 3 of the 4 being brand new. I have purchased 1 Ford, 2 Hondas and 1 Toyota. I do a lot of research prior to going into a dealership. I research the true cost of the vehicle, what consumers are saying about it, what the expert reviews are, the resale value after 3-5 years and even the trade value of whatever my vehicle would be. Marc McVicar makes buying a vehicle super easy and stress free. I have recommended my parents to Mark (which then led to them buying a Honda Accord) and have come back for the second time just a little under a week ago. Mark, I appreciate all you do for my family. You can't even tell you're a car salesman. Personable and you never blow smoke. You speak truth and I find a TON of credibility in what you're saying. Thanks again, friend! Jake

July 30, 2014

Jake, thank you for your feedback and review. Mark is a great asset to our team and we will gladly share your remarks with him and our management. Thank you for your business and #HappyDriving

A bit of a long process

by from Evansville, IN |

We spent 6 and a half hours at the dealership to test drive and purchase one car...however they were very patient, considering i had all three kids with me LOL Also, they don't offer much assistance or flexibility based on the condition of the car, which makes it hard to justify purchasing used from them. But they are willing to haggle if you know what you are looking for and talking about! But i did buy and im waiting to see how well they follow through with the repairs worked into the price and contract :/ wish us luck!!

Easy process!

by from Newburgh, IN |

We worked with Candy Cooper to purchase a 2014 Honda Odyssey minivan. She was attentive & detailed, ensuring that we got the best deal possible for the vehicle that we really wanted! Definitely NOT a high pressure saleswoman. I felt that she had our best interests in mind and was working FOR us. I highly recommend Candy and DPatrick!!

March 13, 2014

We make it Easy! Thank you for your feedback. We will share with Candy and the rest of the Honda team. Enjoy your new Odyssey. #HappyDriving

Great Experience

by from Evansville, Indiana |

My husband and I recently purchased a Honda Oddysey through Candy Cooper at D-Patrick Honda. It is, by far, the best experience we have ever had at a dealership. Candy was so helpful (even after the purchase), kind, and informative. I highly recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle to go to Candy. The other sales representatives were also very kind (along with Amy in finance). Thanks again for making this a good experience for us!

March 13, 2014

Candy is a great addition to our team! Thank you for your business and your feedback. Enjoy your new Oddysey! #HappyDriving

Great Buying Experience!

by from Evansville, IN |

We just bought a Honda Odyssey through Candy Cooper at DPatrick Honda. It was, by far, the best experience we've had at a dealership. Candy was helpful, sweet, and very thorough. I would highly recommend her for anyone who wants to buy a vehicle. Thank you for making the buying process so pleasant! Amy in finance was wonderful and very helpful, too!!

March 13, 2014

Our customers are great! Thank you for your business and your feedback. #HappyDriving

No High pressure Sales Reps

by from Evansville, IN |

Candy was outstanding in customer service!! She takes the time to see what you are looking for in a car with no high pressure sales. If you are looking for a new car with no highpressure sales reps determined that you will buy a car before you leave, Honda is the place to look.

November 13, 2013

This is great to hear! Thank you for your feedback and we will share your message with our staff. Enjoy your new vehicle and #HappyDriving!

Amazing experience!

by from Evansville, IN |

Candy did a wonderful job helping us pick out the best Odyssey ever. She ran through the options and we left with exactly what we wanted! We are now proud owners of the best minivan made!

November 13, 2013

Jewell, Thank you for your review and business. We are happy to hear you were completely satisfied with your experience and "the best minivan mad". #HappyDriving!

2013 Honda Coupe

by from Newburgh, In |

I have purchased 11 new cars at various dealerships since 1973 and my experience with D' Patrick Honda of Evansville was the worst experience I have ever had. In my opinion the purchase experience was unethical, dishonest and deceitful.

November 13, 2013

Mike, thank you for your feedback. We have gathered quite a bit of information on your shopping experience with us and would like for your to email chumm@dpat.com with any supporting documentation that we D-Patrick Honda agreed to the terms you are reporting as unethical. Josh Fee our general sales manager is also available to speak to you at (812) 477-6201. We look forward to hearing from you.

2006 Odyssey

by from Mt. Carmel, IL |

D Patrick did a Great job! Candy was a very helpful Sales woman and worked hard to make sure we had a great experience! They took into account the nature of our situation and helped fulfill all the needs we had! Thanks D Patrick

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Candy works extremly hard to find answers and ensure our customers are informed and ready to make the purchase that is right for them. Thank you again for your business and enjoy your new vehicle! #HappyDriving