D-Patrick Honda

4300 Division Street Auto Plaza, Evansville, IN 47715

New 877-245-4811
Used 888-901-5519
Service 866-910-2075

Find the Honda you love, at the price you want, with the financing you need...Easy!

Candy Cooper

by from Evansville, IN |

I went to D-Patrick Honda to purchase a 2012 Honda Fit Sport. I dealt with Candy Cooper. She was very nice and very easy to talk to and get along with. She made the buying process very easy and made everything clear and easy to understand. I would recommend D- Patrick Honda and Candy Cooper to anyone and everyone.

November 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Candy has been an excellent addition to our sales team. We are happy to hear you would recommend D-Patrick and Candy, that is the best compliment you a customer can give. Thank you again for your business and #HappyDriving!

Great service

by from Mt. Vernon, IN |

I was able to make an appointment at a time convenient for me. Service was done promptly and car was ready when planned.

Unprofessional

by from Evansville,indiana |

Was recently in DPatrick Honda and was told that they will not sell me parts per Mike O Daniel.Very unhappy about it.

Easy to speak with and helpful!

by from Evansville,IN |

When I set out to find a car I had two things in mind, payments and gas mileage. I came to Candy with those concerns and she helped me find the perfect car for my needs. She was helpful and had a great sense of humor. She wasn't a shark sales person either. She was relaxed and wasn't too forceful with her approach at all when previous to dealing with her I had dealt with quite a few sales people that were too aggressive for my taste. She delivered on all of her promises as well. I found the entire staff that I dealt with to be helpful and easy going including CY who did the financing paper work. It was a very smooth process.

September 12, 2014

Jacob thank you for your business and feedback. We will gladly share with Candy! #HappyDriving

Great service department

by from Evansville In |

I get all my service done at DPat Honda on my Pilot. David is ways friendly and ensures I am happy with my visit. Scott is my go to mechanic. He keeps me informed of all aspects of my vehicle. I actually look forward to my service appointments. David and Scott are the reason I added a Civic for my son and will replace my Honda with another down the road

September 2, 2014

Bryan thank you for your feedback and continued business! We will gladly share with Dave and Scott! #HappyDriving

Good buying experience

by from Evansville, IN |

We recently bought a Honda Odyssey at D-Patrick. Adam initially helped us on our first visit and test drive, and Mark accompanied us on our second test drive and completed the sale. We came in fairly well prepared, and Mark was a joy to work with. Both Adam and Mark were extremely personable yet professional. Of all my car buying experiences, it was by far the most comfortable!

August 26, 2014

Paul, thank you for your business and feedback! We will gladly share your comments with Adam, Mark and our leadership team. #HappyDriving

Maurice Hahn

by from Evansville, IN |

Job well done; left the vehicle overnight due to a noise problem that normally showed up when starting the vehicle after setting overnight. The discovered the problem the 1st thing the next day, informed us of the repairs needed, and that the part would be in the next day. Service shop was very courteous and attentative to our needs; we are well pleased.

August 13, 2014

Maurice thank you for your feedback. We hare very pleased to hear about your experience. #HappyDriving

Excellent service

by from Evansville, IN |

Candy Cooper helped me to find the vehicle I wanted at the price I could afford. She provided information about vehicles and opportunities for test drives to fit my schedule. She was willing to bring a vehicle to me when I couldn't make it to the dealership. She was honest and didn't push me to buy a vehicle that didn't fit my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

July 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and business. It sounds like Candy made it Easy! #HappyDriving

Online qoute

by from Henderson, KY |

I started my Civic buying process at Honda's website, requesting quotes from several area Honda dealerships. Jack Vieira, the internet manager at D-Patrick Honda in Evansville, quoted me the lowest price by far. When I met with him in person, I figured there might be a destination fee or additional fees not mentioned in our email conversations. I was pleased that nothing like that occurred. The price he quoted me was the price I paid. The price I got for my trade-in was comparable to the trade in values I'd researched online. Jack was courteous and friendly and made the buying/trading process (one that I dread) as painless as possible.

July 31, 2014

Cindy, thank you for your feedback and business. Jack Viera works very hard to get every customer accurate and useful information as quickly as possible! We are interested in hearing more on how we can earn that 5th star. Please email Chad Humm at chumm@dpat.com with any additional feedback! #HappyDriving

My go to spot to go...because of one guy!

by from Mount Vernon, IN |

I have purchased 4 cars in my lifetime. 3 of the 4 being brand new. I have purchased 1 Ford, 2 Hondas and 1 Toyota. I do a lot of research prior to going into a dealership. I research the true cost of the vehicle, what consumers are saying about it, what the expert reviews are, the resale value after 3-5 years and even the trade value of whatever my vehicle would be. Marc McVicar makes buying a vehicle super easy and stress free. I have recommended my parents to Mark (which then led to them buying a Honda Accord) and have come back for the second time just a little under a week ago. Mark, I appreciate all you do for my family. You can't even tell you're a car salesman. Personable and you never blow smoke. You speak truth and I find a TON of credibility in what you're saying. Thanks again, friend! Jake

July 30, 2014

Jake, thank you for your feedback and review. Mark is a great asset to our team and we will gladly share your remarks with him and our management. Thank you for your business and #HappyDriving

A bit of a long process

by from Evansville, IN |

We spent 6 and a half hours at the dealership to test drive and purchase one car...however they were very patient, considering i had all three kids with me LOL Also, they don't offer much assistance or flexibility based on the condition of the car, which makes it hard to justify purchasing used from them. But they are willing to haggle if you know what you are looking for and talking about! But i did buy and im waiting to see how well they follow through with the repairs worked into the price and contract :/ wish us luck!!