D-Patrick Honda

4300 Division Street Auto Plaza, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-309-0512
Used 888-305-0357
Service 877-233-9641

Find the Honda you love, at the price you want, with the financing you need...Easy!

Great service

by from Mt. Vernon, IN |

I was able to make an appointment at a time convenient for me. Service was done promptly and car was ready when planned.

September 30, 2014

Steve, thank you for your review and business. #HappyDriving

Horrific!!!

by from Boonville, IN |

When we purchased our Honda Civic lease three tears we did not have a great experience. Our salesman made a remark to my daughter avout her weight. We were in the final stages of the deal, si we went ahead and got the car. When I got home and called the general manager about the incident, he was very apologetic. Three years later, the current young inexperienced manager was aware of the incident. My ddughter and I went to turn in the lease and were made ro wait 3 hours to give them the keys and sign the odometer statement! Granted they had customers and i gladly waited for them to complete creditapps, etc for these people. Apparently, no one else could bring me the odometer statement! I needdd to leave to take my daughter somewhere and they told me to go ahead and I would be next. I got back and the manager was in withe the financial lady. They knew I was there and proceededto call back another person! I stepped to the door and said I was back and was next! They told me to get out of the office and they had CUSTOMERS to help! They were going to have me thrown out! I was told several times by the manager that DPatrick is a private business and they did't have to wait on me! (55 year old school teacher) i could go on, but hope this gives the review you need to see! HAVE never beentreated this way and hope you reconsider giving them your business!!

August 5, 2015

Jana we do appreciate all customers sharing their experience with us and we take these reviews very seriously. We attempt to learn from them, and train our team to be better prepared to deliver top notch customer service. We do value every customers time, and felt we gave you every opportunity to understand the time it would take to get you into our F&I office (the only office Honda will allow the odometer sheet to be logged and completed). Unfortunately we had to value our other customers time as well, as they arrived at the dealership prior to your visit. Your controversial actions and verbal discrimination inside the dealership brought out emotional reactions within some of our staff, which we will work on. Again thank you for sharing and our GM Josh Fee will continue to reach out to you and your husband as needed.

Tires rotated

by from New Harmony, In. |

I'm new to Indiana, from California, Honda in CA. was great and this Honda in Evansville meets the same expectations. Dave knows who I am every time I come in (3 times). Great service and fast turn around. P.S. I wish you had a car wash at your facility like Honda did in Auburn, CA.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! Welcome to Indiana! We are discussing car wash options. #HappyDriving

excellent service dept.

by from Evansville, IN. |

Still driving the Odyssey bought in June 2005 with 63,000 miles on it. No need now to buy another one so cannot rate your sales dept .now but your Service Dept. is excellent. Have known Tom Matthews for many years long before joining Honda and he is one fine gentleman, knows his cars and service dept. and feel he is a true friend. My Husband has been dead now for 5 months and I know Tom will do everything correctly when the Van is in for service and not try to do things to it that do not need to be done. David is one personality plus type of fellow and when he sees me coming with my walker always tries to open the door for me and give me a hug------that means so much. Do not know Chuck real well yet but he is always so friendly either on the phone or in person. My son bought a Honda two years ago and he is also very pleased with the Service Dept. All in all am very, very pleased with everything at the Honda dealership in Evansville, IN. and yes!!!!!!! have told many people about the kindness and being so friendly plus doing great jobs in Service Dept.

March 23, 2015

Eileen thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Bad Workmanship

by from Evansville, IN |

Took my car to have repaired. They had to remove back of seat. The following week back of seat fell off. I took off work to have this repair and drove an hour to get there. Now they want me to do the same again. I feel they are the ones who did bad work and they should pick it up and deliver it back to me. They made the mistake and I am paying the price. They are not returning my calls also.

March 23, 2015

Mary thank you for sharing your experience and we do apologize the seat back became an issue again. We spoke to our team and it sounds like we are making this right for you. We will be checking our processes thanks to your review, and hope to provide all of our customers with the level of service they deserve. Thank you again and #HappyDriving

Wonderful Purchasing Experience

by from Evansville, IN |

My daughter will be heading to grad school and moving away from Evansville for the first time and we wanted her to have a safe, reliable automobile. I contacted Candy Cooper at D-Patrick Honda and explained that since my daughter would just be graduating undergrad, she didn't have much of an income. Candy suggested we work in reverse to determine how much of a loan she could qualify for. Candy explained the benefits of the leasing program (which to be honest, we hadn't even considered). As it turned out, we were able to co-sign and get her a brand new Honda Civic which offered all of the safety features a parent wants, with the sleek look that a young adult desires, and this made our purchase a WONDERFUL experience.

March 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your families experience with us and Candy and Thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

Great Car Purchase Experience

by from Evansville, Indiana |

I purchased a pre-certified 2012 Honda Civic on 2/28/15. Candy Cooper did a wonderful job assisting me choose a car that had everything on my wish list at a great price. The loan application process was a breeze, and I got a great interest rate. I have had many cars over the years, but this was the first time I shopped for a car "all by myself." I was dreading the entire car shopping process, but Candy made it a pleasant, easy and enjoyable experience.

March 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Fantastic!

by from Evansville IN |

Evansville's Service Department is absolutely the best. Without exception they have gone above and beyond to meet my needs. I was a Lexus owner for over 25 years and despite their good service this service department is outstanding!!! Thank You so much!!!

February 23, 2015

Janet thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Great Service

by from Evansville,In. |

Chuck and David are very professional, polite and courteous. They explain well what needs to be done to the car.They are very respectful to women customers,which is greatly appreciated. They represent D-Patrick well. Respectfully,Regina Sisk

February 17, 2015

Regina thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

Purchased Used 2010 Toyota Corolla

by from Chandler, IN |

I spent almost a month searching for a used vehicle in decent condition since my previous vehicle had been totaled. I've wanted a Corolla for quite sometime, and I just so happen to come across this beautiful, black 2010 Toyota Corolla. After speaking with someone on the phone, I later went to check it out. Jack Vieira assisted me with the vehicle. The vehicle was fully serviced and drove like a dream. The car was in pristine condition, inside and out. All of the service info from the previous owner had been kept in the car. I test drove it, and fell in love. Jack was so very helpful with helping me in purchasing this car. Jack, the manager, and the owner were all very phenomenal in helping me purchase this vehicle. I have never had a more pleasant buying experience than I had with them. These guys are truly amazing. I've had the car for a few weeks now, and I am still very happy. Jack also showed me how everything worked on the inside after I bought the car. I am very pleased, and would definitely do business with them again. I highly recommend them. Very honest and helpful salesman. Thanks again, Jack!!!

February 7, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! We will share with the whole team... #HappyDriving

Honda Service on Feb. 3, 2105

by from Flat Rock, IL |

I had my Honda Odyssey serviced on Feb. 3, 2015. Excellent on all levels: schedule for service was when I needed it; arrival at D-Patrick the service manager was his usual friendly, affable self and more importantly ready to take care of things; service by Scott Brown - excellent - one information point that I really appreciated is that the service manager informed me that my next appointment would require more time due to filter changes. I really like the service coupons - helps so much. The office lady that I paid reviewed the service sheet. Overall, very comprehensive, professionally run business. I would expect this from Honda.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving