Rusty Wallace Kia Callahan

701 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 865-363-6830

Love my new optima!!!!

by from Knoxville tn |

Love love my new optima!!! Thank you Tyler kitts for all your help....

My experience at Rusty Wallace Kia.

by from Sevierville, TN |

I had a great experience. The sales staff was very friendly. I did not feel pressured into buying a car. I absolutely love my new 2014 Kia Optima. I would recommend Rusty Wallace Kia to anyone interested in buying a Kia.

Great Service and Friendly Help

by from Clinton, TN |

While shopping for my next car at Rusty Wallace Kia I found that the sales associates and staff were very helpful and friendly. They did the best job to find the car that I need in my price range. I am very happy with the experience I had with them and with my Kia Soul!

Great Experience and Great Service!

by from Clinton, TN |

While shopping at Rusty Wallace Kia for my new car I experienced excellent service from the salesmen and staff. Everyone was more than helpful to help me find the best deal. The staff did their best to find me a great vehicle for a price I could afford.

Highly recommend Rusty Wallace Kia.

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had a wonderful experience at Rusty Wallace Kia. We were treated with respect and felt comfortable talking with the salespeople. Every person we spoke with at the dealership made us feel right at home. They worked above and beyond what we had expected. No one ever pressured us at any time. We are so completely satisfied with everything they did for us. From the salesman Jake, to the finance office, we enjoyed our experience. This dealership comes highly recommend by me to anyone looking for a new car.

Best Experience!

by from Maryville, Tn |

I had shopped for a used car for months and then a family member suggested Rusty Wallace Kia. I found the perfect car at the price I could afford. The salesman was great, not pushy. I will be back to trade in my husbands truck next!

check your used car or truck or van very well

by from knoxville |

I was going to buy a used SUV from this place.I loved the drive and everything about the SUV. But AC was not working.no big deal to me I just asked to take off a little for the repair and I would get it fixed myself..haha..but no.this place would not have that.I did not buy.check everything before

TERRIBLE

by from Knoxville,tn |

My experience here was terrible. I had everything in order and the sales person was very rude and then when i spoke with the finace person he was just as rude so I left and found my car at a better price with better customer service!!