Rusty Wallace Kia Callahan

701 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 865-363-6830

GREAT DEAL!

by from Tallahassee fl |

I live in Tallahassee Florida and had been going to every dealer in town to buy a new car and guess where I purchased the car? RUSTY WALLACE KIA IN TENNESSEE! After searching the internet I found a 2014 Toyota on their lot with 6000 miles on it and with one phone call and 30 minutes I purchased the car. My dealing with Mr. Kitts was so easy! The price was way better than what we could find in town and they even shipped it to my house the next day.YES THE NEXT DAY!!! With shipping and everything it was $3000 cheaper then we could find anywhere else. When buying a car Im the person you don't want to deal with because I wont back off the price I will pay. They gave me a number that I would have taken but made a counter offer and they took it! WOW its that easy with these guys. Check around like I did and then go to Rusty Wallace I bet you will be going home in a new car from their lot. Thanks,

VT Review

by from Knoxville, TN |

I was helped by Brandon on the first visit and he was very professional and pleasant. Although we did not make a purchase that night, we decided to go back and try to negotiate again. Brandon was busy with another customer so he asked Remo to assist us. Remo was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. After a the test drive both Remo and Brandon assisted us with the process and we were able to make a deal. Overall, this was one of the easiest experiences purchasing a vehicle from a professional staff.

HORRIBLE SERVICE AND RUDE SALESMAN!!!!

by from Oneida, TN |

Well, I just have to say that in all my years of buying both new and used vehicles...we have had at least 20 vehicles and visited probably 4 times as many dealers...that I have NEVER and I do mean NEVER been treated the way we were treated at Rusty Wallace Kia on Callahan Drive this evening. Dusty Phillips is the rude salesman. We kept asking for the actual "numbers." Ya know...what the actual price we will be financing would be? That's all. He told us that, "My daddy always said a number is just a number until you put it on paper." Whatever that is supposed to mean. He just sat there and acted like we were asking him the distance to the moon or something. He left and came back multiple times, finally telling us, "I just can't sell you anything." Well, maybe you can find me someone who can??? I have never in my life been told that I cannot be sold a car. Then when we said well let's go since he's not gonna help us he proceeded to rip up the paperwork right in from of us as we walked out the door. Wow. That's professionalism right there. I guess I just want to say, "Seriously? This is how you expect to earn business?" I just cannot believe that someone would be so rude and such a jerk, especially being in the business of selling cars. I think they might need to do a little review of their sales staff. So, yeah, I DO NOT recommend you purchasing from this dealership.

Love my new optima!!!!

by from Knoxville tn |

Love love my new optima!!! Thank you Tyler kitts for all your help....

My experience at Rusty Wallace Kia.

by from Sevierville, TN |

I had a great experience. The sales staff was very friendly. I did not feel pressured into buying a car. I absolutely love my new 2014 Kia Optima. I would recommend Rusty Wallace Kia to anyone interested in buying a Kia.

Great Service and Friendly Help

by from Clinton, TN |

While shopping for my next car at Rusty Wallace Kia I found that the sales associates and staff were very helpful and friendly. They did the best job to find the car that I need in my price range. I am very happy with the experience I had with them and with my Kia Soul!

Great Experience and Great Service!

by from Clinton, TN |

While shopping at Rusty Wallace Kia for my new car I experienced excellent service from the salesmen and staff. Everyone was more than helpful to help me find the best deal. The staff did their best to find me a great vehicle for a price I could afford.

Highly recommend Rusty Wallace Kia.

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had a wonderful experience at Rusty Wallace Kia. We were treated with respect and felt comfortable talking with the salespeople. Every person we spoke with at the dealership made us feel right at home. They worked above and beyond what we had expected. No one ever pressured us at any time. We are so completely satisfied with everything they did for us. From the salesman Jake, to the finance office, we enjoyed our experience. This dealership comes highly recommend by me to anyone looking for a new car.

Best Experience!

by from Maryville, Tn |

I had shopped for a used car for months and then a family member suggested Rusty Wallace Kia. I found the perfect car at the price I could afford. The salesman was great, not pushy. I will be back to trade in my husbands truck next!

check your used car or truck or van very well

by from knoxville |

I was going to buy a used SUV from this place.I loved the drive and everything about the SUV. But AC was not working.no big deal to me I just asked to take off a little for the repair and I would get it fixed myself..haha..but no.this place would not have that.I did not buy.check everything before