Maserati of Manhattan

619 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019

New 866-707-6266
Used 888-430-3917
Service 888-284-8763

Part of the Experience Auto Group, the #1 Maserati Dealer Group in the United States!

Steve E

by from New York |

This was a once in a lifetime experience. For anyone interested in buying a car in New York City...the dealership is crisp clean beautiful and accomodating to its customers. I have BOUGHT 4 cars in the last 2 years from the group and each and everyone has been a most fulfilling time for myself and my family. Zach, Michael, Pete and the entire gang at Maserati of Manhattan have been absolutely awesome. There morals and ethics have far succeeded that of any dealership I have ever bought a car from and I have purchased all over the country. My daughter had just experienced buying a brand new 2012 Maserati from them because they exceeded by far the level of service she experienced from the California dealerships where she lives. There follow up is outstanding.

Poor customer service

by from Manhattan |

I walked into the dealership and spent almost 30 minutes without a single salesperson saying hello. I arrived around 1PM during the week so the place was certainly not crowded. Be prepared to prove net worth if you plan to have this dealership waste their time on you.

Lexus Nightmare

by from Mobile,AL |

Purchased a pre-owned Lexus from this dealership & wish I had been warned beforehand. Car arrived in AL with numerous flaws, when Zach Foody and Michael Bellina were informed of this- the response was "too bad- see if it's covered under warranty". No one wants to hear that as the first response from the dealer after buying a car. I would never recommend this dealership and hope I can prevent anyone else from having to go through the same horrible experience as me. As for the claim of having an impeccable reputation- they didn't have a single review until August 16th- so much for that stellar reputation they speak of.

REFRESHING!!!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

You wouldn't think that when buying a used Jeep from a Maserati store that you would be treated like you were buying a Maserati, but I felt like family there. There was no possible way for me to get a better deal or for me to get finance approval without Mike Bellina and the hard work they did to make it happen. Check out there website...its not just Maserati's!!!