Maserati of Manhattan

619 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019

New 866-707-6266
Used 888-430-3917
Service 888-284-8763

Part of the Experience Auto Group, the #1 Maserati Dealer Group in the United States!

Exceptional pre-sale experience.

by from Wilmington, DE |

Cliff and the sales team have made the research and decision making of purchasing our first Maserati a very enjoyable experience. I am NOT an easy sell and am very cost conscious. For them to treat me as a valuable customer and listen closely to my concerns is worth being a loyal follower. I contacted other dealers in the tri-state area and in my opinion the Platinum standard goes to Maserati of Manhattan. The interesting part is I never write reviews (just don't have the time), but in this case it was worth noting. Thank You.

Maserati Manhattan 54 St Location

by from New York City |

The lease was up on my other vehicle and i was thinking about looking into Maserati for future lease. Maserati of Manhattan is a beautiful show room and all models are available to view on the floor and the customer service is what you can expect from a luxory car dealership. Our sale person was Max Corriette who was very attentive and helpful. He give us time to look around and take our time without any pushy sale technique that you can experience at other dealerships. After making the decision which model I would take he worked the numbers and got me the best possible deal. If you desire to get a Maserati the 54st manhattan location is the one you should visit and ask for Max.

Great buying experience! Top notch sales man

by from Edison, NJ |

This is my first Maserati experience and Steven M.at Maserati of Manhattan did not disappoint. He not only helped hand-pick the perfect car of my specific requirement but also willing to go extra miles to make the buying experience suitable for the Italian luxury brand. I compared my buying experience at Maserati of Manhattan with my friend who purchased his Ghibli SQ4 from Maserati of Central New Jersey which is just 5 mins from where I live, and did not regret my decision to travel the extra miles to choose Maserati of Manhattan. Steven M. is the man you can trust and rely on, he acts more like a friend other than a pure salesman. You are in good hands with him.

feature

by from queens |

good experience with Steven Mercier. i went to here and described what i wanted - a brand new ghibli s q4, and a trade in for my 2013 honda accord.It was pleasant, super efficient, and saved me real money. Next time, I'll skip the degrading dealership dance, and go to there first.

Maserati Of Manhattan

by from Bronxville, NY |

I had an excellent experience at Maserati of Manhattan. The dealership is run by friendly & genuine fine auto enthusiasts. From day one, the whole process from the test drive to eventually signing the papers was smooth, pleaseant, and efficient. I was a little nervous at first about the idea of getting a car not from one of the major brands, but it's a lovely car and I'm glad I did. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Highly recommended

by from Croydon, NH |

I dealt with Tom whom I found extremely knowledgeable. He had a substantive answer to every single question of mine. He really knows the cars. Despite an easygoing personality, he happened to be a tough negotiator, which actually made me respect him all the more. He did not lower the price but did throw in a few extras, which ended up being valuable to me. Henry in the business office was very helpful in closing the deal. My only qualm about the dealership is related to their car delivery process. Not surprisingly, they outsource the delivery to a car transport company (Blue Star Auto Movers), which in turn relies on freelance drivers. The multiplication of intermediaries led to some communications issues and multiple rescheduling, casting a bit of a cloud on an otherwise perfect experience.

Poor customer service

by from Manhattan |

I walked into the dealership and spent almost 30 minutes without a single salesperson saying hello. I arrived around 1PM during the week so the place was certainly not crowded. Be prepared to prove net worth if you plan to have this dealership waste their time on you.

Lexus Nightmare

by from Mobile,AL |

Purchased a pre-owned Lexus from this dealership & wish I had been warned beforehand. Car arrived in AL with numerous flaws, when Zach Foody and Michael Bellina were informed of this- the response was "too bad- see if it's covered under warranty". No one wants to hear that as the first response from the dealer after buying a car. I would never recommend this dealership and hope I can prevent anyone else from having to go through the same horrible experience as me. As for the claim of having an impeccable reputation- they didn't have a single review until August 16th- so much for that stellar reputation they speak of.

Steve E

by from New York |

This was a once in a lifetime experience. For anyone interested in buying a car in New York City...the dealership is crisp clean beautiful and accomodating to its customers. I have BOUGHT 4 cars in the last 2 years from the group and each and everyone has been a most fulfilling time for myself and my family. Zach, Michael, Pete and the entire gang at Maserati of Manhattan have been absolutely awesome. There morals and ethics have far succeeded that of any dealership I have ever bought a car from and I have purchased all over the country. My daughter had just experienced buying a brand new 2012 Maserati from them because they exceeded by far the level of service she experienced from the California dealerships where she lives. There follow up is outstanding.

REFRESHING!!!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

You wouldn't think that when buying a used Jeep from a Maserati store that you would be treated like you were buying a Maserati, but I felt like family there. There was no possible way for me to get a better deal or for me to get finance approval without Mike Bellina and the hard work they did to make it happen. Check out there website...its not just Maserati's!!!