Kia of East Syracuse

New 888-431-6472 New 888-431-6472
Used 888-431-2249 Used 888-431-2249
Service 888-431-8134 Service 888-431-8134

1 of 1 review

Pushy Unprofessional and down right rude

by from Freeville |

I only traveled an hour to Kia Of East Syracuse in response to a flyer I Received in the mail. Although the deal the offered me was ok there were a lot of reasons I left without buying a car. At first everything was ok I took a car for a test drive and talked a bit about the car then things took a turn for the worse when it came down to putting a deal together. The sales man came out with a preliminary offer that was not what I was looking for so I told him thanks but no thanks and got ready to leave and then he came back and said how about I have them run this and see if we can get a better deal so I agreed. The salesman assured me I was in good hands because the OWNER was working on this deal for me. The deal they came back with was ok but was not where we were trying to be payment wise so I said I needed to call my wife and discuss it with her. Together we decided to wait on any final decisions and discuss it later. When I told the salesman that I needed to wait until I talked a little more with my wife about it that's when things went wrong. He returned to the Office to tell the OWNER our decision the owner was very loudly complaining to the salesman and basically calling us idiots for not taking the deal. then the salesman came out and said ok give him a call later to let him know what we decide. I got in my car to leave and out came the sales man trying to guilt me into the deal telling me how the owner had to call in all kinds of favors to get me the deal and its a great offer and so on. The customer service was pushy, unprofessional, and down right rude. I will never shop here again and definitely will not be referring a friend.

Your feedback has been sent to