Exton Nissan

Used 888-519-0517 Used 888-519-0517
Service 855-267-7957 Service 855-267-7957

pleasant!

by from Wallingford, PS |

The online people gave me a specific quote, which I liked. Hate to hear that ?please come in and we'll discuss?- I do NOT want to go over without knowing remotely what to expect. The agent that received us was Ty. He was friendly kind and considerate. The whole procedure was pleasant. Love the car (a better model than quoted). They offer free state inspection. Cool.

5 Time Leaser

by from CVille, PA |

This is my 5th lease from Exton Nissan. They have always come in with the best pricing available. My salesman, Ty Jones, was the best. He is personable, courteous and knowledgeable. Was a smooth process!

Overall experience at Exton Nissan was excellent.

by from Exton, PA |

In the process of purchasing our new car we were most involved with two salespersons, Ray Dymond and Matt Fitzgerald. We found both to be, most importantly, honest and trustworthy and not simply interested in just making the sale. Over the years in dealing car sales personnel we have found these traits not all that common and in this case it was most appreciated. The new Altima we purchased is a great car in both performance and appearance. Ray in particular put in a lot of effort searching the dealer's vast inventory of new vehicles in-order to find the specific color my wife wanted. We will certainly recommend Exton Nissan as a stop to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Bruce & Lucille Maxson

Great sales people! Especially Hope Ely

by from Elverson,pa |

Hope was very helpful and insightful in the different models which I was looking for. New and very knowledgable already. Eager to get back with her ince we review our options!

Great deals to be had!

by from Pottstown, Pa. |

This is my second pre-owned vehicle purchased here! Ryan, Jeff, Chuck, and Liz are the best!

2014 nissan juke

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

I went in to buy my dream car, a 2014 Nissan Juke! The whole experience overall was great. The sales representative (Ty) that I had really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted in the vehicle. He also made the only negative of the experience, 5 hours to finally leave with the car, a fun experience by taking the time to talk to me and my boyfriend! All of the employees were great! They really did everything in their power to keep the monthly payment as close to my max as possible, cannot ask for more from a company.

Go See PEPPS PARSHAD for a great deal!

by from Pottstown, Pa. |

What a nice breath of fresh air! Finally a dealership that knows what they are talking about! They really did go out of their way to make a wonderful deal! Hands down, they are the best! Don't believe me, give them a try!

Exton Nissan - 2012 Nissan Rogue SV

by from Downingtown PA |

I appreciated all of my salesperson's (Ryan) efforts to answer my questions, educate me about the used 2012 Nissan Rogue SV and work with me to get the best price for my Rogue. Upon my discovery of extensive small dings and dents on the hood of my car at settlement (concealed by a layer of snow), the Sales Manager, Jeffrey, quickly and decisively resolved my concerns. He provided a loaner car and promised to have the car hood repaired and repainted. As it turns out, they installed a new car hood. I am impressed. Overall, my car buying experience with my salesperson and the Exton Nissan staff was a professional and accommodating one. I will definitely recommend their dealership to friends and family.

Great service Peps Parshad

by from west chester, pa, 19380 |

we purchased new 2014 Frontier truck today,thank you PEPS PARSHAD .YOU were very personable n made our experience good. WERE looking forward to many miles in our great looking frontier.l

The Best Nissan Leaf Lease Deal in Tri-State are

by from Drexel Hill, Pa |

Our lease of 2015 Nissan Leaf was a very pleasant experience. From the fair price to delivery was all accomplished quickly and professionally. We are pleased to recommend Exton Nissan Team as a preferred dealer. I have been shopping to lease a 2015 Nissan Leaf and the best buying and leasing experience I found at Exton Nissan. Sales Team including Amit, Chuck and Sean gave me the best lease rate in Tri-State. Thanks to the Finance manager Amit for the deal we could not refuse. Highly Recommend A++++++++++++++++++++