888 Motors

3515 W Post Rd, Suite #115, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Used 888-289-6515 Used888-289-6515

Buying or Selling a car should always be this easy.

2006 Corvette

by from Fallbrook, CA |

When viewing the actual 888 Motors ad the 2006 Corvette with 35k miles seemed too good to be true, but after chatting and texting back and forth with Joe B (owner) I got a better feeling about the car and decided to fly up from San Diego to check it out. Joe had one of his guys (Sean) pick me up at the airport and I got to test drive the car immediately and then bring it to their office and go through it more closely. Everything checked out in person and I was quite happy to be able to cancel my return flight and drive my new car home that afternoon. Best drive from Vegas to San Diego I've ever made! I would definitely recommend 888 Motors to local and out of town buyers, and will include them as one of my first resources when/if I'm back in the market. Thanks Joe!

2006 Mini Cooper S--just what I wanted

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

These guys are awesome and great to work with. They had the exact model and year of Mini Cooper I was looking for, and if they didn't, I have no doubt they would have found it for me. Everything about the experience was positive: Joe responded really quickly throughout the entire exchange via email and phone (even when I emailed at 11 p.m. to say I wanted to buy the car!), he knew exactly what needed to be done on their end and mine, Austin picked me up at the airport in the Mini and let me take it for a spin before signing all the papers, all their fees were already listed on their website; in short, there was nothing negative about my buying experience! I told all my friends and family where I got the car, and I will definitely go to these guys again for my next car.

Well they never replied back to me.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I never got a response back to specific questions I had asked regarding a specific vehicle (which shows is still in inventory). Guessing it is because I am in Afghanistan and stated I would not be able to be reached by phone at this time so no quick sell for them in return...but that is just pure speculation. Would have been nice to have got some type of acknowledgement back especially since I am coming back to the states soon...oh well!

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

by from Casper, WY |

Best car purchase I have ever had new or used. I had been looking at the site for quite a while debating on it and am glad I looked at the reviews. The car is everything I could have wanted and more. Great condition, perfect handling and gorgeous. I spoke with Joe over the phone a few times and he is awesome. Thanks to him I now own my dream car. I flew down to Vegas and was able to drive it home that day. It is an incredible ride and I now tell all my friends and family about this dealership. Thank you very much Joe.

overjoyed

by from Carson City , Nv |

I purchased my 2005 H2 SUT in November 2014 over the phone, since I was not a local resident. This was the most enjoyable car purchasing experience I have ever had. I contacted Joe and after a few details were worked out ( inspection , financing, ) we had a deal. Joe even made arrangements to have my H2 delivered to my front door. The Hummer arrived to my house without a hitch, and she looks and runs great. I will contact Joe the next time I'm looking to buy a vehicle.

Not so Satisfied

by from Oregon |

We contacted 888 Motors via the internet after finding a car through Cars.com. While Joe seemed to be very interested in earning our business, when the time came to make the deal, that is when things went wrong. He had the priced listed on the website and we were counting on that price, plus the usual title fees, registration fees, maybe even sales tax. But, instead, he slaps on a $499 "dealer make ready fee" which he admits he charges everyone but does not show it on the price he advertised the car for. Instead, after he gets you all excited about the car, he slaps that on there. Then, he tells us the vehicle comes with a 100k warrenty that normally these are only 50k warrenty but previous owner purchased extended. We contacted the local BWM dealership who tells us such a warrenty can only be transferred to another owner by the original owner, that a dealer cannot do that and it usually runs about $200 to do that. When I asked about it, he said I should contact BWM about that. So does it have the warrenty or not? We shall never know because we do not care to do business with someone who slips an extra price on at the end. For all your 5 star buyers, obviously you felt like you were getting such a good deal the extra $500 was not an issue. Maybe that is what they are hoping when they do that. Hopefully Joe will not try and say we never visited his dealership......

888 Motors responded to this review

October 16, 2014

Paul & Dee Dee, It's unfortunate that we couldn't please you, but I don't think that was possible from the first email. I will explain why so our clients and possible future clients clearly understand what happened here: 1. You never once called me to speak directly on the phone. It was all through email, and I answered about TWENTY emails, answering all of your questions immediately....every single one. Almost every single serious client I have ever sold a car to has eventually either came in person to see the car, or has at the very least called me to discuss details. 2. Every dealer in NV and most other states have what is called a "doc fee" and it is never included in the advertised price, just like I explained to you in the emails. It is also listed on our website clearly along with the rest of our fees. It was never hidden or "slapped on" like you claim. It has always been there, and always will be there. I even knocked off the smog fee and tax for you since you are from out of state. All you had to pay was doc and title. 3. The price on the vehicle you were interested in was $8,000 below Retail Blue Book and $4,000 below wholesale blue book which is UNHEARD OF for that vehicle and which is why you were interested in it all the way from Oregon... yet you were still arguing about a $499 doc fee. At that point, I REDUCED the PRICE on the car to account for the doc fee, and you STILL weren't happy. I'm not sure what else I could've done to please you over email from another state. 4. As I explained to you, the vehicle currently has a 100k mile certified pre owned CPO warranty from BMW (not from us). This has always transferred to my local customers in the past. You were worried that it wouldn't transfer to you in Oregon, so I called both the BMW Dealership and BMW North America for you and they told me there will be a fee to transfer the warranty to you, but you'd have to check with your local BMW dealership to make sure they honor the transfer from a dealer from out of state. I passed this info on to you as it is all I can do since the warranty is not from me, it is from BMW and you are in another state so the dealership policies there may be different from the BMW in our state. We have worked extremely hard over the years to do business the right way, charge minimal mark ups, and take care of all of our clients needs in every way possible. This is because we are a small family business and we thrive off of referrals and word of mouth. But you just can't please everyone. After all the time I spent trying to help you and reducing the price to please you even more, I am shocked to see that you ended up writing a review slandering our busines, something that could really hurt a small family business like ours. If you were here in person, I'm sure you would have been happy, but there's not much more I can do over email. We wish you the best in finding your dream vehicle. Sincerely, Joe and Kate 888 Motors

Good, fast, and simple.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a 2008 mustang gt/cs. Great condition. Bone stock. 54,000 miles. Ran great. I took the car to ford to get a second opinion on the quality and even they said it was good. The few minor gripes I have with my car was the oil was a bit dirty and the wheels were worn. I definitely recommend going through this dealer. P.s. If there are any cars they aren't selling you can call them and request it, and they'll go find it for you.

Amazing dealer and The best owner around!

by from Las Vegas |

I just purchased my Mercedes E350 from Joe and 888 Motors. This is not the first time my family and myself have bought a vehicle from 888 motors. I purchased a BMW 328i from Joe in 2011 as well. There is a reason why we came back to 888 motors and that is because of the great relationship Joe has earned from my family. He strives to make every effort he can to facilitate all the requests that we had. The cars that are from 888 motors are without compare as far as quality and price. I can say without a doubt that we will be coming back to 888 motors for whatever vehicle our family may want to purchase in the future. Thanks again Joe!

2000 Corvette

by from Las Vegas, NV |

As an out of state buyer (MN), I was concerned about the vehicles true representation. I had an independent mechanic evaluate the vehicle, before I agreed to purchase it. Overall, the Corvette was in great shape with minor defects documented by the mechanic. After talking to Joe, he did not hesitate to fix these issues. After we exchanged purchase docs via US mail, he parked the vehicle in my LV garage to await my return. I was more than pleased when I first saw the Corvette and have been having a blast driving it the last three weeks. Five stars, Joe!

Great Dealership

by from las vegas |

Easiest an fastest car buying process ive ever been involved in. My used Chrysler 300c had some minor issues that needed to be addressed and they were taken care of immediately and without argument from the dealer like other large dealers. Overall a great small dealership that in the end make there customers happy