888 Motors

888 Motors

3515 W Post Rd, Suite #115, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Used 888-289-6515

Buying or Selling a car should always be this easy.

2006 Corvette

by from Fallbrook, CA |

When viewing the actual 888 Motors ad the 2006 Corvette with 35k miles seemed too good to be true, but after chatting and texting back and forth with Joe B (owner) I got a better feeling about the car and decided to fly up from San Diego to check it out. Joe had one of his guys (Sean) pick me up at the airport and I got to test drive the car immediately and then bring it to their office and go through it more closely. Everything checked out in person and I was quite happy to be able to cancel my return flight and drive my new car home that afternoon. Best drive from Vegas to San Diego I've ever made! I would definitely recommend 888 Motors to local and out of town buyers, and will include them as one of my first resources when/if I'm back in the market. Thanks Joe!

Good, fast, and simple.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a 2008 mustang gt/cs. Great condition. Bone stock. 54,000 miles. Ran great. I took the car to ford to get a second opinion on the quality and even they said it was good. The few minor gripes I have with my car was the oil was a bit dirty and the wheels were worn. I definitely recommend going through this dealer. P.s. If there are any cars they aren't selling you can call them and request it, and they'll go find it for you.

Extremely Happy Customer - Roush Mustang

by from Parker, PA |

I found my car on ebay and being clear across the country (PA), I was nervous about the whole process. I called and talked to Joe at 888 Motors; he was very pleasant, courteous and helpful. I bought the car off him and he helped every step of the way -- he even arranged trucking to PA for me. Joe kept in constant contact with me through the whole process which helped to greatly ease the stress involved. After taking delivery of the car, I am happy to report that the car was exactly as described.

Amazing dealer and The best owner around!

by from Las Vegas |

I just purchased my Mercedes E350 from Joe and 888 Motors. This is not the first time my family and myself have bought a vehicle from 888 motors. I purchased a BMW 328i from Joe in 2011 as well. There is a reason why we came back to 888 motors and that is because of the great relationship Joe has earned from my family. He strives to make every effort he can to facilitate all the requests that we had. The cars that are from 888 motors are without compare as far as quality and price. I can say without a doubt that we will be coming back to 888 motors for whatever vehicle our family may want to purchase in the future. Thanks again Joe!

2000 Corvette

by from Las Vegas, NV |

As an out of state buyer (MN), I was concerned about the vehicles true representation. I had an independent mechanic evaluate the vehicle, before I agreed to purchase it. Overall, the Corvette was in great shape with minor defects documented by the mechanic. After talking to Joe, he did not hesitate to fix these issues. After we exchanged purchase docs via US mail, he parked the vehicle in my LV garage to await my return. I was more than pleased when I first saw the Corvette and have been having a blast driving it the last three weeks. Five stars, Joe!

Great Dealership

by from las vegas |

Easiest an fastest car buying process ive ever been involved in. My used Chrysler 300c had some minor issues that needed to be addressed and they were taken care of immediately and without argument from the dealer like other large dealers. Overall a great small dealership that in the end make there customers happy

Excellant customer service!

by from Oakhurst, CA |

I flew in from California because 888 motors had exactly what I was looking for and the most competitive price on the market. Even my family was asking if it was worth the cost of the flight and gas in traveling expenses. The answer is yes. Picked me up at the airport on their day off and had all paperwork ready. It was in and out with a perfect description of the vehicle. Drove 431 miles home with no problems. I am so happy that I would think about doing it again later down the road. Excellent service.

Excellent

by from Las Vegas NV. |

We were please to do business at 888 motors and the owner name Joe! And I will recommend it to everybody that looking for used cars. Honest awesome customer service!

Great folks!

by from Las Vegas |

Joe was easy to work with and he helped us through out the entire buying process. He helped us find what we were looking for at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend visiting 888!

Easy Buying Experiance

by from LV,NV |

5 stars here from Joe!!! I Was looking for a black 5 Series, he got one in stock, gave a fair deal. Didnt give me the run around as I got from the bmw dealer! Will be back for next car!

Friendly and Honest Service!!!

by from Hendersen, NV |

I am typically nervous when buying a used car from a dealership but after visiting and talking with Joe, he made me realize there are honest people in this business. He took the time to talk to my wife and I about what we were looking for and what our expectations are. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with our purchase from 888 Motors. We have and will continue to refer this dealership to our friends and family.