Phil Long Ford at Chapel Hills

1565 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

New 888-412-0739 New 888-412-0739
Used 888-394-5011 Used 888-394-5011
Service 888-485-0887 Service 888-485-0887

Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills Driving Value Since 1945 "2014 Presidents Award Winner"

Great Leasing Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Excellent leasing experience at Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills-Ivan Muniz was very professional and helpful when our daughter wanted to select a Ford Escape to lease. He was very truthful and did not play any games with pricing or vehicles available to meet her car needs. Ivan is very patient and knowledgeable about the leasing process. The staff were very friendly and acknowledge you as they walked by.Financing was smooth with no hassels.

Horrible Service Department

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We took our Ford Edge to get repaired. We paid $350 to repair the A/C. When we got the car back the A/C was still broken. When we called them to ask about it they told us, "Oh we repaired your audio." WHAT!?! That was never broken. We've called them 15 times and when they do answer they tell us, "Our service manager is looking into it, we'll call you back." Never get called back...

great experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

If you are looking for a great car buying experience, then go see Ivan @ Phil long ford @ chapel hills. I have dealt with alot of "sales guys" over the years. But Ivan is truly a salesman who cares and goes that extra mile to make sure you are happy. Treated us with respect and listened to our wants. Best car buying experience in 20 years.

Great service

by from Colorado Springs, co |

Ivan was very easy and helpfulto deal with. Definitely not your typical sales guy. He went above and beyond and made our experience great. Ask for Ivan when you go to phil long ford @ chapel Hills. He will take great care of you!!

These guys rock

by from COLORADO SPRINGS |

Ivan was are sales rep one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet him and TD took awesome care of us plus we got a great deal on our new escape

Great experience!

by from Colorado Springs |

After visiting a couple other dealerships I was absolutely blown away with the outstanding customer service I received at Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills. My salesman Ivan Muniz assisted me in my purchase of my new Ford edge. My experience with Ivan , management, and finance all went smoothly throughout the whole deal. His product knowledge is outstanding! Ivan did a great job in listening to my wants and needs to help me find the perfect fit for my family. I've purchased many vehicles in the past and this is the first purchase I've dealt with an all around stand up salesman like Ivan. I highly recommend Ivan Muniz .A salesman with integrity!

High Hopes

by from Falcon, CO |

Recently moved the wife to the area but work takes me away. We explained our unique situation to our sales associate George and the Sales Director Zack who stepped in for some reason, as well as the Finance Rep Garin. They were good in providing competitive vehicles and even manufacturers we were considering for a side by side comparison. That helped us decide on the Edge. Although not a special order, for what we wanted they decided to intercept one heading to another dealership. We signed the purchase order and waited...and waited. Turns out it went to the other dealer anyway and they decided to just drive it the 150 miles to us over a week later. By this time I had to leave and Garin in Finance said he couldn't do anything until the vehicle got there. The finance department was incredibly hard to get ahold of. He finally complete the paperwork and sent them to me to sign. He failed to put my wife's name on the documents which is a much bigger deal when it needs to be registered. Then the simple accessories that we said we wanted when building one on line still had to be installed. The installation costs were more than just building a special order! Then the remote starter module had a Software issue so they said they couldn't install it. But well over a month later they still hadn't called to tell us anything until WE called. Chris in Service said he would get the part in and get it taken care of. Again we waited and no one called to say it was in because Chris was out. Finally over 2 months later our now overly priced Edge is done with the painful purchasing experience. It did not have to be this hard if they really cared about COMPLETING the sale instead of just making one.

awesome experience

by from Colorado Springs |

I bought an F150 from this dealership and the experience was wonderful. Mike Jefferies was our salesman and he walked us through the whole process making it easy and stress-free. As a former military member himself, he was able to help get me a great deal and make sure I was taken care of throughout the process. Thank you Mike Jefferies and Phil Long Ford!

they made our buying experience a good one!

by from Colorado Springs. Co |

We had a very positive experience. Todd, Eric, Steve and Sonny gave us 100% customer service. They all stayed until 10:00 pm in the evening assisting us with our purchase of a F150 truck. I would recommend them to anyone I know. After having some negative experiences with many other dealers in town, they made our buying experience a good one! Paul and Lisa

MARK!!!!

by from Colorado springs co |

Mark is an amazing guy. I figure if I complain about service then also recognize good service. Mark got me taken care off today. From what I understand it was his day off and he still came in to be sure I got taken care of. He said his customers are his customers. I haven't heard that in so long. Everything works great now and Mark got my car filled up with gas too. No need to talk to anyone else just call Mark, he'll be sure to take care of you. Oh and by the way here is his number 719-572-2304. His service reminds me of a small town dealership where you are treated like family!!! THANKS MARK!!!