Motorcars Louisiana

Motorcars Louisiana

11042 Cedar Park Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Used 877-558-6756

Louisiana's Premier Pre-Owned dealership!

Highly Recommend Motorcars Louisiana

by from Orlando, Fl |

My truck-buying experience with Motorcars Louisiana was a completely satisfying one. I live in Florida and came across a truck that I loved in their inventory. Paul and Alex answered my millions of questions in a very quick manner. Buying a truck in a different state without test driving or seeing in person can be stressful. Not with these guys. Paul sent me endless pictures and videos of the truck and explained its condition in accurate detail. The buying experience was extreme easy and they delivered the truck promptly. Looks even better in person. I highly recommend checking these guys out. Just can't match their prices and quality.

Motorcars Louisiana responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Thanks Sean! I hope you're enjoying your rare T-Force Tundra!!! We strive to satisfy all of our clients, whether it's local or out of state!! Let us know if we can be of any help in the future! -Alex

Alex with import star motors cars Is excellent!!!

by from Rochester ny |

I was looking at a 2010 e63 Amg. Number one they offered me an EXCELLENT price. Alex was very m kwledgeable and knew the entire history of the vehicle. I am long distance so I requested more close up pictures and he took the time to send me extremely detailed pictures. He was very patient with me through the entire process. Very friendly knowledgeable professional. I also sell cars for a living and I can definitely appreciate good honest salesmanship. I would recommend anyone to Alex at import star for any good quality used car with great service. Although I could not get the financing I needed due to the year of the car and did end up purchasing a 2012 e550 so I could get the 84 month loan, I felt compelled to tell everyone about the good honest quality salesmanship I was given. Thank you and I will definitely look for you next time I'm looking for a high end good quality used car. Thank you!!!'

Extremely organized and clean facilities.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

One of the nicest and most personable dealerships I have ever been to. The cars are kept in immaculate condition inside on the showroom. The customer service is friendly and knowledgeable of the inventory. The Buying process was quick and simplified by the staff. Very happy with my purchase and would do business with again.

Purchasing a vehicle made Easy

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Paul helped the experience of purchasing a used vehicle for my daughter very easy. I hate dealing with car salesmen, but I would recommend Paul and Import to anyone looking to avoid all the usual hassels.

Excellent Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had a great experience buying a used Toyota Tundra at Motorcars Louisiana. Alex and Paul were very helpful and professional, and we were able to settle on a reasonable price for a reliable truck as well as secure financing at a great interest rate. The "no-pressure" atmosphere was very refreshing during my search for a truck. They have a great inventory and appear to be expanding. This was the truck I was looking for and I am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend buying from Motorcars Louisiana.

My Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ Experience

by from Anacoco, LA |

This was a first for me, buying a vehicle over the internet that is. But I'm here to tell you that it was very easy and saved me a lot of precious time. The vehicle seems to be in tip top shape and is driving great so far. Paul was super and Alex was willing to negotiate and meet my demands. I will be using them again in the future. Great overall experience!

Great experience

by from Louisiana |

The guys at this dealership are great in every way, and I would buy from there again!

Happy Customer

by from Mississippi |

My husband and I recently bought an Audi Q7 and were very happy with the great service we received from Alex. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and fair in his pricing. We will be coming back next time we purchase another car.

Completely Different Car Shopping Experience

by from Vacherie, LA |

After Searching for a used car for a couple of weeks, visiting used car lots/dealerships, it was actually a breath of fresh air to deal with Alex at Import Star Motorcars. Absolutely no pressure, none of that, "I need to go talk to my manager and see what we can do for you".. Every single vehicle in their showroom looked like it was in perfect condition. I would recommend anyone looking for a used car to visit Import Star Motorcars First - talk to Alex.. This experience was definitely completely different from any other time I have shopped for a vehicle (which is 6 times in my life to be exact.) Every other time I had gone car shopping I remember leaving feeling exhausted, frustrated and basically like I had wasted about 3 hours of my time for nothing. I was at Import Start Motorcars for maybe an hour the first time I went to look at the Yukon i purchased. That hour included looking at the vehicle, test driving the vehicle and talking numbers. Alex worked with me to make sure we made a deal that was within my budget and he made sure I was able to get the Yukon i had so desperately been searching for. Thanks Alex.

Outstanding experience and value!

by from Brusly, LA |

My Infiniti G37S is the 2nd purchase I've made from Import-Star. While I was very satisfied with my first purchase, some 5 years ago, I really didn't think about looking at Import-Star when I decided to look for another vehicle. However, in a search for a vehicle I found one to my liking and price - lo and behold, it was Import-Star all over again! Paul and Alex were a pleasure to work with. I've recommended them before, and I'll continue to do so.

Honest, Clean, and affordalble

by from Marksville, Louisiana |

The staff and owners of Import Star Motorcars were very friendly and very helpful. Not once did it ever feel like they were car salesman. They were very honest and thats what I appreciated the most.