Motorcars Louisiana

Motorcars Louisiana

11042 Cedar Park Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Used 877-558-6756

Louisiana's Premier Pre-Owned dealership!

C63 AMG Purchase/experience

by from Georgetown, GA |

Could not be happier...Alex was very descriptive of the car which is of utmost importance when buying an expensive vehicle sight unseen from 500mi away. Car was actually better than described(car described as an overall 9 but was much more like 9.5!!!) Sale was made from start to finish in 2days and I will not only do business with them again but will refer them as a dealer of choice to friends....A++++++ experience J. P. Taylor

July 29, 2014

Thanks again for your business JP! I hope you enjoy the C63 in good health! You are also a pleasure to deal with!!! - Alex

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

by from Saraland, AL |

I had been shopping for a Toyota Sequoia for several weeks and found one at Louisiana Motorcars. I was hesitant at first because it was a 3 hour drive. I called and spoke to Alex over the phone. He gave me a great price over the phone and told me what my trade in would be valued at. He was very helpful by sending me extra pictures, etc so I didn't have to drive that far for no reason. Within 1 hour of arriving at the dealership, I was driving off with my new Sequoia!! Easiest, most pleasant car buying experience ever!!!! It was well worth the 3 hour drive!!! Thank you Alex!!!

Confident and Proud

by from Norhshore, LA |

The best two words I can describe Motorcars Louisiana owner Alex Le is confident and proud. He took a lot of pride in the products he showed in his warehouse and you could tell that he took careful consideration into the cars he chooses to represent him and his dealership. I guess that goes hand in hand with an owner who really cares about his reputation and the people that keeps his business rolling uphill. I passed on the few other identical models I located because I knew I'd sleep better at night purchasing from Alex, who is with you through the whole process and always a phone call away. Of course only time can tell if I truly made a good decision (and I'll comment again if issues arise), but as for now I'm not worried about it in the least. Alex seems to have a history of standing behind his product and placed confidence in me that he will continue to do so even after the check clears.

Audi S4 Purchase

by from Prairieville, LA |

I met Alex several months ago after after looking at his inventory of cars online. Immeadiately I could tell that we shared a passion for cars. Over the next couple of months, I would stop in from time to time to check out what was the latest invnetory. He was always super nice and did not mind me taking a look. I never felt any pressure to buy anything from him, and we ocassionally talked about cars. He has an uncany ability to select only the best cars to put on his showroom floor. One day while looking at his website, I noticed he had an Audi S4 for sell. I stopped by to take a look, and WOW! Low miles, and in mint condition. I knew this was the one. Even after expressing interest in the car, Alex never pressured me to buy it. He simply said. "Just let me know when you are ready." It did not take long before we were sitting down talking numbers. I was extremely pleased in dealing with Alex through the entire process. He is a true professional and knows his stuff about cars. His facility is top notch and as clean and inviting as his inventory. This will not be the last car that I purchase from Alex. I would highly recommend buying from Alex and MotorCars of Louisiana. This is not just any dealership.

Great, fast friendly service!

by from LAKE CHARLES LOUISIANA |

VERY FRIENDLY DEALERSHIP THAT HELPED ME WITH ANY AND ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. ANY SERVICE I NEEDED THEY ATTENDED TO RIGHT AWAY, GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY OF MY FRIENDS TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND PLAN ON CONTACTING THEM WHEN I AM BACK IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE!

Awesome experience

by from Hammond, LA |

I had an awesome experience at Motorcars Louisiana. They were very professional, direct and informing! Most importantly they got me into the vehicle I desired!

Great service no hassle!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Great service, awesome atmosphere, and positive attitudes. There was no pressure to buy or no games to be played. The vehicle was exactly the same as it was stated online in great condition. Whatever concerns or questions I had were answered directly with no hesitation. If your looking for a sport or luxury vehicle at a fair price this is definitely the dealership to visit. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend and return to make a purchase in the future.

Motors Louisiana Great Great Great Great!!!!!!!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA+ |

I want to Thank Motorcars of Louisiana so very much!! The Customer service was amazing and the buying process was the best I've ever have had. Thanks to Alex and the team I now own my Lexus Is 250!!!!

Kristy:

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had a great experience with Motorcars Louisiana. They have worked with me more than any other company. I would definitely recommend them to anybody I know. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Great Service Great Credibility

by from Baton Rouge,Louisiana |

If you are looking for a dealership that's passionate about seeing their customers happy and satisfied, you need to look no further. The service was fast and process for approval was as well. The team in Baton Rouge is awesome from the time we walked through the doors we were greeted with a smile and professional courtesy. I love you guys! Thanks for helping my family upgrade to larger automobile. Our vehicle is in excellent condition. We could not be more happy and satisfied . May God continue to bless you all with more success and business than you could dream of! Andrea and Frederick J.

December 11, 2014

Thank you so much for trusting us in your new vehicle purchase. Customer service is our number one priority, and everything else is not far behind. We hope to see you in the future for any additional vehicles you may need! Thanks again! --Alex

Best Customer Service for a Car Dealership

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Alex helped my mom get the vehicle she wanted. No lies, no games. Fast service, no pressure. Which is not common when dealing with a car dealership. The best experience we have ever had shopping for a vehicle. We would recommend him to anyone.

December 11, 2014