Motorcars Louisiana

11042 Cedar Park Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Used 877-558-6756 Used 877-558-6756

Louisiana's Premier Pre-Owned dealership!

2011 AUDI Q5

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Motorcars Louisiana is the BEST DEALERSHIP I have ever dealt with. Alex was very knowledgeable and responds very quickly to any questions I had. I cannot express how quick and painless it was to purchase my car. He showed me several cars that I was interested in and explain every feature and detail about the car. I ended up with a 2011 Audi Q5 in pristine condition with low mileage. His customer service and staff is top notch! I recommend this to anyone looking for a car. I will definitely purchase from Alex again at Motorcars Louisiana for any of mine or family's future vehicles. 5 STARS across the board!

June 28, 2015

Thanks again for the business Anthony! As always, you know we'll take care of you for any of your future purchases. Once you're in, you're family. - Alex

Best experience I've had buying a car!

by from Covington |

This was a great experience start to finish. Alex was honest and extremely helpful. Denver was great as well. The car I purchased was nearly perfect in every way. They were very professional but most of all there was NO games. My wife and I are so pleased we are going to have them find us another vehicle ASAP! I don't typically write reviews on anything, but if you are in the market, this is the place to go. Cant say enough about these guys! Cleanest used cars you will find!!

2013 Lexus GS350

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This is the 4th vehicle my family has purchased from Alex and Motorcars Louisiana. I don't know that I will ever buy from anyone else. The vehicles there are like showroom new, they take pride in doing it right! Alex, Denver, and the rest of the staff are committed to customer service and satisfaction. I went in looking at the BMW M3 but when I sat in the GS350, the decision was easy! I also did my research, and they had the lowest price around on all local GS350's. Great price, great service, and great cars!! Boom!!

2008 Infiniti M-35 (AKA Cognac)

by from Zachary, LA |

I purchased my first new vehicle at the age of 18 and I?m currently 54. I am unable to list or remember the number of vehicles I have purchased over the years but it has be numerous both new and used. By far MotorCars of LA has surpassed all of the other dealerships all lumped together; along with any and all of my expectations over and beyond. The first time I visited I was wearing my ever day work around the house/yard clothes because this was not a planned visit. I was treated as if I had walked in wearing a suit and tie. Most respectful down to earth dealership I have ever had the pleasure dealing with. Owner and staff was at my disposal every step of the way with extreme professionalism without being snooty or treating you like yesterday?s newspaper. It was very difficult to choose a vehicle because their menu was vast and of very highly quality. I see a long and happy future for this dealership and a repeat client most definitely!!

2008 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4

by from Canton, MS |

Alex and his staff have figured out how the car buying experience should be for the consumer. No hard sales here, simply quick, efficient and honest responses. Alex made a fair trade offer quickly, made financing easy, and said yes to every simple request. My next car purchase will again be with Motorcars Louisiana very soon.

Rhonda

by from Denham Springs, La |

I got excellent service at Motorcars! The staff was knowledgeable and friendly! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for quality vehicles.

November 11, 2015

Thank you Rhonda for your business! I know you're enjoying your new CLS550! See ya next time!

**Amazing Service** Friendly Staff :)

by from Plaquemine, LA |

My husband and I have been together 10 years and have purchased at least 7 vehicles between the two of us in that time frame from various dealerships. Each experience was stressful and full of hype from pushy salespersons. But that is what we were use to and expected nothing different. However, purchasing my BMW was a completely different experience. From the first phone call made to ask a few questions leading up to the handshake completing the deal, Alex and his staff were polite and friendly and extremely accommodating. I never knew the process of buying a car could be stress free until we went to Motorcars of Baton Rouge. I would recommend this company to any and everyone! We will be back !!

Top notch service and excellent location and inven

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Alex is the absolute best! His personality and knowledge made the buying process a breeze for my husband and me. The inventory is top of the top and we are so pleased with our Mercedes GL 450. Keep up the good work and I will send everyone I know to your facility

November 11, 2015

Awesome! Hope you guys are ready to put Mr. Davis in his new one whenever he's ready! Thanks guys!

GREAT SERVICE PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE

by from LAFAYETTE, LA |

SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT!!! DENVER AND ALEX WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH, THEY MADE THE CAR SHOPING EXPERIENCE WITHOUT HASSALE. STAFF WAS EXTREMLY POLITE AND HELPFUL. I WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO THESE GUYS.

Perfect Dealer, Perfect Owner, Customer For Life!

by from Austin, TX |

I have purchased many cars over the years form various dealers. Some nice, some not so much. Every time we're in the middle of "dealing" I'm waiting to get gouged somewhere. I expect it, I'm ready for it, and I take it as part of the process. For the first time ever, after buying dozens of cars, I did not get gouged at all. If anything an argument could be made that he was too generous. For the first time I was not even upsold to something else, nothing sneaky, everything was explained in plain english and he waited several hours for me on a weekend for me to arrive from out of town. I recommend anyone, regardless of where in the world you live, buy from Alex. If you're on the fence, just email them and as them to put you in touch with me and you can talk to me direct about my experience. I'm just glad I don't have to ever look for another place to buy a car from. Thanks George from Austin, TX

July 19, 2015

Thank you for the great review, George! We always appreciate good feedback, and will always be here to help you with any future purchases! Enjoy the X5M in good health and we can't wait for the next upgrade!!! - Alex