Motorcars Louisiana

Motorcars Louisiana

11042 Cedar Park Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Used 877-558-6756

Louisiana's Premier Pre-Owned dealership!

C63 AMG Purchase/experience

by from Georgetown, GA |

Could not be happier...Alex was very descriptive of the car which is of utmost importance when buying an expensive vehicle sight unseen from 500mi away. Car was actually better than described(car described as an overall 9 but was much more like 9.5!!!) Sale was made from start to finish in 2days and I will not only do business with them again but will refer them as a dealer of choice to friends....A++++++ experience J. P. Taylor

Motorcars Louisiana responded to this review

July 29, 2014

Thanks again for your business JP! I hope you enjoy the C63 in good health! You are also a pleasure to deal with!!! - Alex

Great Dealer

by from New Orleans, LA |

I was more than satisfied with the honesty and customer service provided by this dealer. This was a much anticipated birthday present and I was very happy with the condition and price of my vehicle. Alex was more than helpful. He was very upfront with all aspects of the vehicle, did not hesitate to let me take the vehicle in for a pre-purchase inspection and handled the final purchase arrangements for me without any delays or problems. I highly recommend Motorcars Louisiana to anyone looking for a great quality vehicle with an even better buying experience.

Wonderful buying experience at Important Motors

by from Oakland, CA |

I feel compelled to write a review on behalf of motorcars Louisiana. I recently purchased a Mercedes sight unseen and the experience may have been the easiest car buying transaction I have ever had. Alex Le, the owner, was the person I dealt with and communication was direct and honest from start to finish. We were able to agree on a great price in literally two emails with none of the usual nickle and diming that you would expect from most dealerships. Once we agreed on price, Alex accommodated every request I had without any hesitation. This included taking and sending detailed pics of the car, delivering the car to a local Benz dealership for inspection, and arranging shipping to N California. He even paid the shipping company additional cash out of his own pocket to have them deliver the car sooner because he thought it was taking too long. And as for the car, I have been driving my E63 for a month now and it is awesome. It was delivered exactly as it was described with no surprises whatsoever. I am thankful to have had the opportunity to buy from Alex and I will certainly check with Motorcars Louisiana when I am ready to upgrade. Thanks guys!

Used Car Salesman with INTEGRITY!!

by from South Georgia |

I recently drove several hundred miles to buy a 08 Yukon from Alex. At the time of my test drive I did not attempt to engage the cruise control. After making the purchase and getting a few miles down the road I discovered the cruise control would not function--called Alex--he said get it fix and he would pay for it. During the repair of the cruise control the GMC dealer discovered another problem--a broken motor mount--called Alex--again, he said get it fixed and he would pay for it. Repairs totaled in excess of $700. Within a few days I had the reimbursement check from Alex. Walking into Alex's enclosed, air conditioned show room is like walking into a show room of NEW vehicles.

All around positive experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Motorcars Louisiana. This was my first time buying a car, so I had many questions and was new to the car buying process as a whole. Alex and his team were very friendly, patient, and accommodating--they care about what they do and they are very professional. I was very pleased with the level of service I received as well as the quality of the car I purchased. If you are looking for a clean used luxury car, be sure to check out Motorcars Louisiana!

Got my new Charger!!

by from Baton Rouge,louisiana |

I was truly satisfied with my visit to Motorcars Louisiana dealership. The saleperson was extra nice was no pressure in buying a vehicle. He made me feel welcome as we talked about prices, didnt give me a rush job. I finally decided which vehicle I wanted the price was far an also I traded my old vehicle in and got a good price on it also. I hope mr. Le stays in business for a very long time ,because the next vehicle I purchase will be from import star. I have already told friends and neighbors about the dealership so if anyone is looking to buy a nice vehicle import star is the place to buy it from p.s. Some of my friends have already bought cars from Motorcars Louisiana before me lol

Alex and Paul at Import Star Mortorcars are great.

by from New Orleans |

B.Stewart from New Orleans I saw the vehicle my wife wanted on there website. I called and talked to Alex on the phone on a Tuesday I told him we would come and see the car on Saturday, I got up on Wednesday and told my wife lets go we are going to Baton Rouge she told me you told the man Saturday I told her that car will not be there that long I got there and met with Paul he answered every question we asked and was very knowledgeable about our car we did paper work and picked up our vehicle the next day. Three days later I discovered one small problem but not a problem to Alex and Paul. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied and had what was needed to correct the problem delivered right to our door step. I am definitely looking forward to doing business with these guys again and would recommend them to anyone whose looking for a good deal on a good vehicle.

Alex with import star motors cars Is excellent!!!

by from Rochester ny |

I was looking at a 2010 e63 Amg. Number one they offered me an EXCELLENT price. Alex was very m kwledgeable and knew the entire history of the vehicle. I am long distance so I requested more close up pictures and he took the time to send me extremely detailed pictures. He was very patient with me through the entire process. Very friendly knowledgeable professional. I also sell cars for a living and I can definitely appreciate good honest salesmanship. I would recommend anyone to Alex at import star for any good quality used car with great service. Although I could not get the financing I needed due to the year of the car and did end up purchasing a 2012 e550 so I could get the 84 month loan, I felt compelled to tell everyone about the good honest quality salesmanship I was given. Thank you and I will definitely look for you next time I'm looking for a high end good quality used car. Thank you!!!'

Extremely organized and clean facilities.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

One of the nicest and most personable dealerships I have ever been to. The cars are kept in immaculate condition inside on the showroom. The customer service is friendly and knowledgeable of the inventory. The Buying process was quick and simplified by the staff. Very happy with my purchase and would do business with again.

Purchasing a vehicle made Easy

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Paul helped the experience of purchasing a used vehicle for my daughter very easy. I hate dealing with car salesmen, but I would recommend Paul and Import to anyone looking to avoid all the usual hassels.

Excellent Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had a great experience buying a used Toyota Tundra at Motorcars Louisiana. Alex and Paul were very helpful and professional, and we were able to settle on a reasonable price for a reliable truck as well as secure financing at a great interest rate. The "no-pressure" atmosphere was very refreshing during my search for a truck. They have a great inventory and appear to be expanding. This was the truck I was looking for and I am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend buying from Motorcars Louisiana.