Motorcars Louisiana

Motorcars Louisiana

11042 Cedar Park Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Used 877-558-6756

Louisiana's Premier Pre-Owned dealership!

2011 AUDI Q5

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Motorcars Louisiana is the BEST DEALERSHIP I have ever dealt with. Alex was very knowledgeable and responds very quickly to any questions I had. I cannot express how quick and painless it was to purchase my car. He showed me several cars that I was interested in and explain every feature and detail about the car. I ended up with a 2011 Audi Q5 in pristine condition with low mileage. His customer service and staff is top notch! I recommend this to anyone looking for a car. I will definitely purchase from Alex again at Motorcars Louisiana for any of mine or family's future vehicles. 5 STARS across the board!

Motorcars Louisiana responded to this review

June 27, 2015

Thanks again for the business Anthony! As always, you know we'll take care of you for any of your future purchases. Once you're in, you're family. - Alex

Perfect Dealer, Perfect Owner, Customer For Life!

by from Austin, TX |

I have purchased many cars over the years form various dealers. Some nice, some not so much. Every time we're in the middle of "dealing" I'm waiting to get gouged somewhere. I expect it, I'm ready for it, and I take it as part of the process. For the first time ever, after buying dozens of cars, I did not get gouged at all. If anything an argument could be made that he was too generous. For the first time I was not even upsold to something else, nothing sneaky, everything was explained in plain english and he waited several hours for me on a weekend for me to arrive from out of town. I recommend anyone, regardless of where in the world you live, buy from Alex. If you're on the fence, just email them and as them to put you in touch with me and you can talk to me direct about my experience. I'm just glad I don't have to ever look for another place to buy a car from. Thanks George from Austin, TX

Motorcars Louisiana responded to this review

July 19, 2015

Thank you for the great review, George! We always appreciate good feedback, and will always be here to help you with any future purchases! Enjoy the X5M in good health and we can't wait for the next upgrade!!! - Alex

ALEX IS THE BEST!!!

by from BATON ROUGE, LA |

ALEX IS AWESOME AND SO IS HIS STAFF!! THIS YOUNG MAN AND HIS STAFF ARE THE MOST POLITE AND HELPFUL CAR DEALERS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. PATIENT AND KIND AND WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TOOK TO HELP ME GET THE CAR I WANTED AND I DID!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE LOOKING FOR GOOD OLD FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST TO SHOP MOTORCARS FIRST. THEIR CARS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THANK YOU ALEX AND STAFF FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND FOR PUTTING ME IN MY DREAM CAR!!

Great Service , Extremly Personable

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

Great Staff. Helpful, Personable, and Knowledgeable.

Repeat customer!!

by from Carriere, MS |

I purchased my second Honda Pilot from Alex today. Great guy to work with! We worked out the numbers over the phone and I was able to send my wife 2 hours by her self to pick it up. Needless to say I would recommend Alex to anyone looking for a vehicle he sells great used cars at reasonable prices and takes pride in what he does. She loves her new to her Pilot. Thanks Alex!!

Bought a Mercedes

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had a great experience at Motorcars Louisiana. I bought a Mercedes SUV that I had seen a week earlier. The car was in great condition and Alex and Denver were very helpful during the process. Unlike other dealerships, I was not harassed/pressured to buy the car. After purchasing the car, I had to return for some minor problems, however, Alex fixed the problem right away. Their customer service was great and I would recommend this dealership.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

by from Saraland, AL |

I had been shopping for a Toyota Sequoia for several weeks and found one at Louisiana Motorcars. I was hesitant at first because it was a 3 hour drive. I called and spoke to Alex over the phone. He gave me a great price over the phone and told me what my trade in would be valued at. He was very helpful by sending me extra pictures, etc so I didn't have to drive that far for no reason. Within 1 hour of arriving at the dealership, I was driving off with my new Sequoia!! Easiest, most pleasant car buying experience ever!!!! It was well worth the 3 hour drive!!! Thank you Alex!!!

Confident and Proud

by from Norhshore, LA |

The best two words I can describe Motorcars Louisiana owner Alex Le is confident and proud. He took a lot of pride in the products he showed in his warehouse and you could tell that he took careful consideration into the cars he chooses to represent him and his dealership. I guess that goes hand in hand with an owner who really cares about his reputation and the people that keeps his business rolling uphill. I passed on the few other identical models I located because I knew I'd sleep better at night purchasing from Alex, who is with you through the whole process and always a phone call away. Of course only time can tell if I truly made a good decision (and I'll comment again if issues arise), but as for now I'm not worried about it in the least. Alex seems to have a history of standing behind his product and placed confidence in me that he will continue to do so even after the check clears.

Audi S4 Purchase

by from Prairieville, LA |

I met Alex several months ago after after looking at his inventory of cars online. Immeadiately I could tell that we shared a passion for cars. Over the next couple of months, I would stop in from time to time to check out what was the latest invnetory. He was always super nice and did not mind me taking a look. I never felt any pressure to buy anything from him, and we ocassionally talked about cars. He has an uncany ability to select only the best cars to put on his showroom floor. One day while looking at his website, I noticed he had an Audi S4 for sell. I stopped by to take a look, and WOW! Low miles, and in mint condition. I knew this was the one. Even after expressing interest in the car, Alex never pressured me to buy it. He simply said. "Just let me know when you are ready." It did not take long before we were sitting down talking numbers. I was extremely pleased in dealing with Alex through the entire process. He is a true professional and knows his stuff about cars. His facility is top notch and as clean and inviting as his inventory. This will not be the last car that I purchase from Alex. I would highly recommend buying from Alex and MotorCars of Louisiana. This is not just any dealership.

Great, fast friendly service!

by from LAKE CHARLES LOUISIANA |

VERY FRIENDLY DEALERSHIP THAT HELPED ME WITH ANY AND ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. ANY SERVICE I NEEDED THEY ATTENDED TO RIGHT AWAY, GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY OF MY FRIENDS TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND PLAN ON CONTACTING THEM WHEN I AM BACK IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE!

Awesome experience

by from Hammond, LA |

I had an awesome experience at Motorcars Louisiana. They were very professional, direct and informing! Most importantly they got me into the vehicle I desired!