Baumann Auto Group - Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai

Service 866-413-4496

BAUMANN WON'T BE BEAT!

Did not keep promises

by from ohio |

On the day of purchase I asked the salesman to look at the tires because the condition did not appear as stated on the vehicle inspection report I was provided. I was told they would because that is "The Bauman way" and that they take care of customers after sales. Needless to say not only did they not do as they promised but my emails were ignored for 2 weeks. Is that the "Bauman way?".

Baumann Auto Group - Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai responded to this review

June 8, 2015

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one with our sales, or service department. We really pride ourselves on great customer service whether it's for a new or pre-owned vehicle. We would like the opportunity to resolve this issue for you. Please reach out to Rudy Martinez at 419-668-3300.

still waiting

by from fremont |

I contacted a salesman, let him know my financial situation. He claimed he could get me in a car. I'm still waiting for him to call me back & it's been Weeks.

February 29, 2012

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you...please call Jim Ginnever at 1-800-323-8164 he is the General Manager at the Norwalk store. He will be happy to help you in any way he can. Thank you!