Moore Motors

13503 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70819

Used 225-300-4805

Great experience

by from baton rouge, louisiana |

Great people..went there with a credit score of "0"..told them that right off...saw the truck I wanted"ford explorer Trac" from a distance.fell in love with the truck...they told me they would try and find me a finance company to finance me...bieng that it was getting late and a friday they let me go ahead and take the truck home with me for the weekend and for me to come back monday...they called monday told me they were still looking for a finance company and to come tuesday....tuesday came went up there..followed a worker to a finance company up the road to have a talk with the man about financing the truck for me...after all that I wasnt able to get the truck financed but was able to get another truck for a cheaper amount financed ...so now I can build my credit up..so when I do go for back for a higher priced vehicle I shouldnt have any problems......anyways the point for this review is to show that the staff at moore motors went above and beyond to help me out when other company's saw my credit score and turned me away...and even though I wasnt able to purchase their vehicle itwas still a great experience dealing with them and I would def. go back and recommend others to check them out when looking for a car.

BUYER BEWARE !!!!

by from Baton Rouge |

BUYER BEWARE !!!! THEY ARE THE REASON USED CAR SALES MEN GOT THEIR NAME!!!! They claim to be a family business...what a joke...I brought a truck and less than two weeks it broke down....no problem bring it to this guy and we will get it fixed and take care of it ....week went by called the mechanic and he wasn't going to fix it the way the dealership wanted him to....they wanted it to last 30 days...not going to happen they agreed to pay x amount if we put up the same amount....they were going to do a quick fix, I had work done and waited for their promise to pay what they promised.....you guessed it nothing but LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!! It cost 4 times the amount they promised to put up.. Please do your homework and take it to a mechanic, of course they will tell you someone else wants the vehicle.... CHECK WITH BBB they have complains about Moore's Motors, Better Business Bureau is my next step!!!!

New BMW Owner

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I have to say this dealer is strictly about business! Ricky Moore is very professional and treats everyone with respect. I bought a car that someone else looked at the day before and they told me this, however I didn't believe them until this customer came in after I made my decision to buy. I absolutely love my BMW 530! Thank you Moore Motors!!!!

January 25, 2013

Thanks for your business. We hope to see you soon and please stop by for coffee anytime!!! Ricky Moore

The Worst liars ever

by from Harvey, la |

Worse experience ever. Went there 2 days in the row. 1st day they were kinda ok. Test drove the car assured them I will return the very next day. So, Kurt & Brian knew I, was coming the very next day. I even called them to let them know I was on my way. I also drove an over an hr. as soon as we pulled up Kurt was like someone else is looking to buy the car u want. I'm like are you serious. Had us there for 2hrs asking questions about income credit etc. than said we only take cash. U need to have full coverage insurance on the car etc. So, I was like ok no problem. He took the credit app had the insurance placed on the car. After all that told us the other customer decided to buy the car cash. We couldn't purchase the car. Kurt was very mean and inconsiderate.

Awesome

by from Denham Springs, La |

The best place to buy a used car! This is not your normal used car dealership. Everyone was Awesome!!! A+

pat955

by from baton rouge |

Please do not do business with these people they are known for selling junk cars. They are all nice to you trying to sell off their lemon cars. Heard that they sell them just like they buy them from the auction. Have them detailed under the hood so you can't tell if there are leaks from the engine and transmission. Run from this dealership as fast as you can!!!

October 25, 2012

Mrs. Patty I'm sorry you feel this way about Moore Motors, every car is inspected and serviced. This car came with a warranty. You also had your husband, who is a mechanic, inspect this car before your purchase. I also went above and beyond to pay for additional expenses after the sell. Again I apologize for your negative experience.

Horrible Experience

by from Houma, LA |

I went to moore motors to purchase a cadillac. Things were perfect the first day they told me that I would be riding away in the car in a couple hours. Then they said they were about to close come back tomorrow so I did. When I returned the next day I found out that they had not talked to anyone in finance and that they didn't close when they told me that. So they kept me there the whole day only to pull a raggedy nissan in front of me and tell me that it was perfect for me. Plus they took a week to refund my down payment! The facilities are garbage,they're pushy,and a group of complete liars. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Plus I ate next door at a resturant and they told me that they have their own co workers write review for them! Stay away from Moore Motors!!!!

September 16, 2012

I apologize that you didn't have a positive experience here at Moore Motors. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and delivering what we promise when we are provided with the correct information. If we can do anything further for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 225-300-4805. Ricky Moore

Best Financing in the Area

by from Baton Rouge |

I was told I couldn't buy a car everywhere until I went to Moore Motors. This is the place to be so don't waste your time. They have a wonderful selection and put me in the car I wanted. Thank you Ricky for helping me out! I will send everyone I know to your dealership.

Awesome Experience

by from Walker, La |

This had to be the best car buying experience of my life! I never trusted car people until I bought my car from Moore Motors! I told them exactly where I wanted my payment with the money I had down, and they came through like a CHAMP! I did have to provide them with a lot of information, but I guess that's what it took to get me in my dream car! I strongly recommend Moore Motors and their staff to anyone!

GOOD EXPERIENCE.!

by from BATON ROUGE |

WAS NERVOUS ABOUT BUYING A CAR FROM AN INDEPENDENT USED CAR LOT, ESPECIALLY SINCE MOST OF THE ONES I SPOKE TO DID NOT OFFER FINANCING OR EVEN TAKE TRADE-INS. I WAS PLEASANTLY SUPRISED THAT THEY DID FINANCE, AND WERE ABLE TO GET ME A GOOD INTEREST RATE AND PAYMENT, AND THEY TOOK MY CAR ON TRADE, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS'T IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. OVERALL I WAS VERY SATISFIED!