Mercedes-Benz of Fayetteville

3203 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

New 877-597-1635
Used 877-510-2965
Service 877-468-2689

Fayetteville's number one luxury automotive dealer. Come find out why and let us earn your business too!

professional top to bottom

by from Fayetteville NC |

Bought multiple cars and serviced all here. Always a good experience, very nice and professional.

Can you rate with No Stars?

by from Spring Lake, NC |

I spent top dollar to get my MB taken care of and it has more problems after they "maintained" it. Then when I told them my issue, they said they'd take care of it and get me a loaner for the day so I could return to work. When I arrived at my appointed time, they had made no arrangements and suddenly it was a bait and switch operation. I was so frustrated at their lack of integrity and customer service, I will not go to this service center again and it gives Mercedes-Benz a bad name. I have owned over 6 MB in my life. It has really made me second guess the brand now. This dealership just doesn't care. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP!

Mercedes-Benz of Fayetteville responded to this review

December 5, 2012

Please allow me to offer my apologies for your last visit to our dealership. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional service experience each and every time, and regret that we failed to meet your expectations, leaving you frustrated and upset. You called and asked to speak with the service manager about a repair we had done October 15, 2012 to address the complaint of your car running rough and the illumination of the check engine light. That repair consisted of replacement of a secondary air valve and pipe to the air compressor. When I spoke with you in late November, you told me the check engine light was on again. I told you that the first thing that must happen would be to diagnose the cause of the check engine light. You agreed and went on to tell me that you would need alternate transportation. I told you that we would provide transportation and would go a step further and come to your home or place of work to pick the vehicle up. Since you work on a secure military base we realized that we would be unable get on base to pick it up. You said you would call and set up a time to bring the car to us. You did call and speak with my appointment coordinator and scheduled the appointment for late afternoon. The same day you called and changed the appointment time to your lunch time. I will admit this did cause a bit of confusion on our part, and I sincerely apologize for that. The loaner we had reserved for you needed to be fueled, creating a longer wait time for you. Additionally, all loaner agreements require paper work, i.e. your insurance info, driver?s license number, and your signature. In summation I would like you to know that we do care, and care a lot, about our customers and I deeply regret that your experience made you feel otherwise. My name is Michael Thomas and I am the service manager. I invite you to contact me at any time, if you would like, so we can resolve this matter. Sincerely, Michael Thomas Phone: 910-487-0000 ext 354