3203 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

New 877-597-1635
Used 877-510-2965
Service 877-468-2689

Fayetteville's number one luxury automotive dealer. Come find out why and let us earn your business too!

professional top to bottom

by from Fayetteville NC |

Bought multiple cars and serviced all here. Always a good experience, very nice and professional.

Andrea Stiles

by from richmond, virginia |

Marty Warren is without a doubt the best Mercedes representative around. The dealership did not have the car I wanted on the lot so Marty went out and found the car for me and had it delivered to my door. He gave me a great price and the car is perfect! When Marty tells you something, you can trust what he says and he does not over-promise. He made this process easy, professional and painless. Now I have a beautiful, perfect car that meets the specs I requested. I can't thank you enough Marty.

Best service I have ever experienced

by from Fayetteville NC |

The staff took care of me and even went out of their way to drop of my car to my job since I could not leave.

by from Hope Mills , NC |

My wife was very, very please with the customer service from salesmen Donathan. Yes will be back again. Thanks for everything Fayetteville of Mercedes-Benz of Fayetteville. We are very happy

Great customer service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I visited Mercedes of Fayetteville to purchase some windshield wipers and while there Chris approached me and offered me some water. From there he showed me the certified pre-owned inventory and I found a GLK I liked that had more features than the GLK I was driving. I purchased the new GLK and thanks to the sales manager I got the same rate and payment as I had on my old GLK. I will be returning to Mercedes of Fayetteville for future purchases.

Porsche Service

by from Pinehurst, NC |

Andy is a "goldmeister" Porsche tech with unsurpassed knowledge and care for his customers. Best I've ever seen!! Thank you.

Would Not Going Anywhere Else

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I just purchased my sixth MB from longtime salesman Marty Warren. He is the reason I return to MB of Fayetteville. I appreciate the friendly, knowledgeable service I have received throughout the years of working with Marty and the entire dealership team. I will be back.

Very helpful with older car.

by from fayetteville, nc |

debbie at my fayetteville was top notch in her help on my car. I have an older car, 99 e430, which has around 265k miles on it. Had to get a rear diff. Which was not readily available. Debbie was in constant contact with me about y car and different ways to speed up our process. A short time later I had my car back in my hands looking better than when I dropped it off. Thanks Debbie. Will return.

Repair

by from Whiteville, NC |

Repair was completed much quicker than I expected, even with parts being ordered. Great staff here at Mercedes-Benz of Fayetteville. They were very professional. We felt welcomed here. We were kept up to date on the repair work of our vehicle. Special thanks to Terry!!!

Excellent Service department

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The service team is outstanding. The team is very respectful, courteous, and engaging. The facilities were very clean and everyone was tremendously friendly the entire time I was there. I would highly recommend this team of professionals.

Exceptional Customer Service and Professionalism

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Fayetteville provides quality work and excellent follow through on all services and products provided.