OC Motors

(5.0) 2 Reviews

502 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832

Amazing Car Buying Experience!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

I found OC Motors online while used car hunting following a serious accident; thank God for them! Not only did they sell me the car I wanted for the lowest price available in CA (Honda Fit), but they helped me get financed for my first independent car loan (no co-signer) with a great rate. Throughout the process of getting a few car parts spruced up, owners Nancy and Nick became like family to me- their dealership is located an hour from my home, but they always made the trip worthwhile. A BIG testament to how much they genuinely care about their customers: after purchasing my vehicle/signing the final paperwork (they stayed open late to accomodate my work schedule), I had no way of getting both my rental car and new car back home to Santa Monica. Nick drove my new Honda Fit the full hour home for me, following my in my rental, while Nancy followed him; an OC Motors train! They consistently went above and beyond the "normal" car dealership protocol, and gave me the utmost personalized and honest experience I could have asked for. They are a small dealership with a close-knit family vibe and integrity; strongly recommend!!

Very glad to find this dealer

by from Fullerton, CA |

We purchased a Nissan Van from this dealer, very clean inside and out, with carfax report. Honest, nice people (husband and wife). All their cars are in mint condition, they have their own mechanic which services the cars, and their prices are the lowest we have found on internet advertised by dealers.