Used Cars & Trucks For Less

Used Cars & Trucks For Less

4625 S Robert Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

Used 877-436-7857

Quality Cars and Trucks sold fairly and with integrity. HAMBLAMOS ESPANOL! Pregunta por Fernado Aguilar

great experience

by from Woodbury, MN |

It was a decent car buying experience. Would purchase from again/recommend.

Great Customer Service

by from Oakdale, MN |

I didn't purchase my vehicle from there however I have brought my cars in for service. Wardell the service Manger is an absolute delight, they will work with you, prices are the best I've found and everyone was very friendly. I would highly recommend bringing your car in for service and basic oil changes..cheapest in the Twin Cities plus they wash and vaccuum vehicle.

horrible service

by from west saint paul, mn |

My husband and I went in hoping to get a truck. We asked about special financing because our credit want too strong but the guy indicated yes, they can help! He assured us we would have no trouble. After filling out the credit information. Not even 2 minutes in the finance office and he came back out saying he can't do anything for us! We went across the street and was financed! We WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND this place to anybody. They were a waste of time. The sales guy didn't know much about the vehicles either#

4th vehicle for my family and friends!

by from West St. Paul |

I have bought cars from Patrick, Tom Collins, and Mike Rappaport. Each saleperson has been great. We service our CR-V and feel comfortable working with Nate and John (Service Manager).

Great place to buy a car!

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

Simple to deal with. Great cars and found ours to be very low in price. Mike, Chad, and Julie were of great help! Thanks!

Love my car.

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I bought my car from Mike. It has been a great car with no problems. The sales manager Chad was great working out a deal that worked for me and my family. Steve the service manager also introduced himself in the lobby. Julia the financing manager took care of all my needs and it was a breeze to get the deal I wanted.

good used cars

by from andover,mn |

salesman (mike rappaport) was great! my wife

Friendly non aggressive sales people

by from River Falls WI |

Saw the Venture on line, Looked at it and came back with my father. Then looked at sever aothers and found this one to be the best priced. After buying it. Found several minor things that did not work. Brake light, compass, thermometer (Digital) and Heater control level (1,2,3). They were all cheep fixes when I got it home.

Remote internet purchase experience

by from Kansas City, MO. |

Experience was Great and special praise for Don Hubble in working with me remotely.

Would highly recommend

by from Mesa, AZ |

I wasn't really prepared to buy the day I went to Used cars and trucks, however I had looked at their selection and knew exactly what I wanted to atleast test drive. I was fell in love with my GMC Jimmy right away. I was planning a move from MN to AZ and needed an SUV to help me move my stuff. I wasn't in a position to write a check that day, however I was expecting a check to arrive in the mail within the next few days. The staff was fantastic. They let me take the truck home that day. I didn't get my check for an additional 5 days and they were willing to accomodate me. If I come back to MN and need a different car I will make my way back to Used Cars and Trucks for Less