Chris Carroll Automotive

6460 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505

Chris Carroll Automotive hand picks the highest quality cars and trucks

1 of 1 review

Terrible Quality

by from Navarre, FL |

Transmission went out after 31 days. Salesman was argumentative. Owner did not respond to me and has not responded to multiple contact attempts by the Better Business Bureau. Stay away from these people.

Chris Carroll Automotive responded to this review

April 1, 2014

It is the position of Chris Carroll Auto to satisfy all customer complaint's when possible.In this case we sent it to our transmission repair service and they found nothing wrong so we called our customer to let them know and they asked if we could send it to there mechanic of there choice and they found nothing wrong and while it was in my position I spent several hundred dollars on the exhaust system out of concern of our customers needs that wasn't in our agreement.And yes you are correct on it being hard to get ahold of me at the time of your calls I was in the hospital with my beautiful baby boy that was born a few months early in NICU for weeks.Im learning sometimes that you cant make everybody happy and after 8years in the business I only a few unhappy customers.

(1-1 of 1 review)