Ford Lincoln Fairfield

3050 Auto Mall Ct, Fairfield, CA 94534

New 877-670-7016
Used 877-670-6142
Service 888-291-6781

No Hassle, No Haggle, Every Car Discounted Below MSRP No Questions Asked! Home of the 10 Point Value Guarantee

Excellent experience

by from Fairfield, CA |

Staff helped my family find a solution to our recent car situation. Staff was patient and helpful in finding the right car for our family needs. Environment was kid friendly. Coffee was great.

January 3, 2014

Ivette, Thank you for the review and rating. I am glad that we were able to use our experience to help you make the right vehicle choice for your family. If we can assist you with your auto needs in any further way, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Until then, don't forget to take advantage of the free, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | (877) 399-5027

Great buying experience

by from Fairfield, Ca |

Good pricing, listening to what we wanted and not trying to sell us something we did not want, friendly, fast with paperwork.

December 24, 2014

Kenneth, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Ford Fairfield. If you have any further automotive needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Great customer service, Awesome buying experience!

by from Fairfield, CA |

I Came in knowing what I wanted. I left with what I wanted!!! I got a great deal and feel like I made a great purchase. I was out of the dealership faster than expected.

December 20, 2014

Berenise, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that you were able to get a great deal. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Also, do not forget that we offer a complimentary 119-point inspection once a year to all our customers as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

2014 Ford Fusion Energi as sold by Alexander

by from Fairfield, Ca. |

I appreciated the customer service from Alexander. Everything was straight forward and to the point. There was a lot of information but you have the quick guide, and the mobile app, and the Ford website.

amazing service

by from sa anselmo, ca |

Our experience was truly a pleasure. In the past I have found buying a new vehicle a time consuming and exhausting process but with Brian we hardly had to take any time away from our work and were extremely happy with his service.

December 20, 2014

Heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is wonderful to know that your time spent with Brian was a pleasing experience. We make sure that we satisfy every customer that enters our dealership and we are glad that you were pleased with the service that you have received from Brian. We look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, remember that we will perform a complimentary 119-point inspection once per year on your vehicle as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Great Service

by from Fairfield,Ca. |

The salesmen was very polite and totally honest and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured or rushed into making a purchase.

December 16, 2014

Gregory, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Ford Fairfield team and it is wonderful to hear that our staff was able to provide you the honest, knowledgeable and pressure-free service that our dealership is known for. We would love to assist you again on your future automotive needs. Until then, do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Exceptional Service!!

by from Fairfield, CA |

Bryan Rice was exceptional!! No pressure and very determined to fight for what I wanted. He went out of his way to make sure that I comfortable and happy with my purchase!

December 12, 2014

Keri, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Bryan went above and beyond to satisfy your needs. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Also, do not forget that we offer a complimentary 119-point inspection once a year to all our customers as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Best service

by from Fairfield, CA |

Michelle made it very easy for me to find a car that I absolutely loved. She was very thorough about everything & made me process fly by.

December 10, 2014

Candace, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that she was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. In order to help keep your vehicle in tip-top shape, do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary, yearly 119-point inspection we provide to all our customers for complimentary as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Lease from Ford Fairfield

by from Concord, CA |

I like that you delivered my lease vehicle to me and drove off with my trade-in! Salesperson was a pleasure to work with. Very affordable lease.

December 5, 2014

Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Ford Fairfield, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. In the meantime, remember that we will perform a complimentary 119-point inspection once per year on your vehicle as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Terrific customer service

by from Fairfield, CA |

Everyone that we dealt with, especially Kirsten, were so very helpful. You have a wonderful dealership. Our next vehicle purchase will be with your dealership. I want to thank you for all your assistance.

December 5, 2014

John, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Ford Fairfield team and I am glad to hear that Kristen was able to show you what our dealership is all about. Please feel free to call or stop by if you have any further automotive needs. Also, do not forget that we offer a complimentary 119-point inspection once a year to all our customers as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027

Awesome.

by from Sonoma Ca |

Went into this dealership, looking for information on a F150, worked with a guy named Darrel, told him I was a little ways out from buying. He took the time to ask what I would be using truck for, went over features that would help me with what I was going to use truck for, gave me options on paying for truck and never once pressured me, all this with knowing up front I was not buying today.

December 5, 2014

We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. We aim to satisfy every customer and it is great to hear that Darrel was able to assist you during your time with us. Please feel free to inform us if you have any further automotive needs. Also, do not forget to take us up on the complimentary, 119-point annual inspection that came with your vehicle purchase as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Dustin Marazzito General Manager dustinmarazzito@fordfairfield.com | 877-399-5027