Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

760 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 877-834-5213
Used 877-629-8956
Service 888-616-7275

Starting June 15th you can place your order for the new Mercedes Benz A class!

A top-notch dealership with great staff & prices

by from Boxborough, MA |

Just picked up my new car from here about a week ago and I can't stress how helpful and professional the staff was. Despite the car not being a Mercedes, the salesman Josh made the whole process incredibly easy and did excellent job answering any questions I had. Overall I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market and would suggest asking for Josh if you want quality service.

Above and Beyond helpful and attention to Detail

by from Leominster, MA |

No Pressure, extremely knowledgable about their cars. They went above and beyond to help us find what we want and in our price range. Their response time in getting back to you was excellent and made it Very easy to getting questions answered and help when needed through Email. This is my first Mercedes and I Love My Mercedes GL but having a family like place to take care of you made it be the perfect fit! They are very relational and make it a really nice experience.

My New C300

by from Worcester MA |

I recently purchased a car from Louis Forti. First, let me just say that he's not your typical car salesman. He wasn't pushy and obnoxious and didn't try to sell me a car I didn't want. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about the Mercedes cars (I was very impressed...). By the time I left that evening, felt like we had known each other for years. Its not often that you find a genuinely nice guy in the car sales business. I highly recommend going to see him if you are interested in purchasing a Mercedes Benz. Everyone is nice and a pleasure to deal with when I need a service done on my car. Darren Young has been assisting me for several years and he's never disappointed me. Again, a genuine, honest guy that knows his stuff. Everyone is really great... including the finance manager, Dan Steely. I will definitely purchase my next Mercedes Benz at Wagner Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury.

Our Experience

by from Boston, MA |

We have purchased two MBs here. Nothing but a great experience in the sale process. Service has been excellent.

Great dealership

by from Worcester, MA |

I have bought two cars from Wagner Mercedes in the last 12 months. The greatest thing I have to say is their "no-push" buying experience. They will help you whenever they can, and honestly, they try hard! The finance manager, Dan, is pretty cool to deal with and so is the CPO Manager. I would not hesitate to do business with Wagner in the future. The reception lady needs to learn how to smile and properly greet people though :-).

Polite

by from Worcester, ma |

Thw dealership was nice and new. The people were curtious and helpful

Awesome Sales Team

by from Franklin, MA |

No pressure; cool attitude; very receptive; Very friendly people;