Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury

760 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 877-834-5213
Used 877-629-8956
Service 888-616-7275

Family Owned and Operated since 1964! See what makes us different from ordinary car dealers!

Great Experience!

by from Newington, Ct. |

Rocco Mastrodominico negotiated the best for my trade; Don Gray sealed the deal with an extended warranty,service contract, and a great rate for lasting piece of mind on that great CPO that I purchased from Wagner Mercedes of Shrewsbury! Best dealership experience ever!

I was treated very well

by from Massachusetts |

Louis Forti was excellent, no hard sell, just the sharing of information he knew I would need to make the best decision. And, I did.

great service

by from auburn, Ma |

Nice clean showroom. great customer service, Louis Forti & Josue T. and Matt Leache were awesome!!! Would recommend to anyone. Great Job!

Excellent experience

by from Boston, MA |

I highly recommend purchasing a Mercedes from Lou Forti and Wagner in Shrewsbury. Lou and the manager, Kent, made this a very positive process. Lou is highly knowledgeable and explained well the differences between years and models. He helped me to identify the preferred vehicle and found the car within a relatively short period. The price negotiation was easy and the S550 was delivered immediately thereafter, exactly as advertised. Overall, Lou and Wagner are fabulous!

2013 Used S550

by from Newton, MA |

Dealership was in great shape. Staff was friendly and ready for me. They knew all about the car and I spent the right amount of time there. Great experience overall.

Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury it at the Top of List!

by from Hopkinton, MA |

I just purchase a new ML350 at Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury and couldn?t be happier with the entire care buying experience. Rocky Mastrodomenico did a masterful job leading us through the car buying process. Agreeing on a price for the ML, negotiating the value of my trade and financing the purchase could not have been easier. Don Gray made the financing a breeze (and he provided me with a rate that was a half a point lower than the best rate I could find on the internet!). Product Concierge Matt Leache explained every feature and option of the ML ? he even offered to come to my house to program the car?s garage door openers. Quinn even got into the act after the sale, handling the registration and inspection details. General Sales Manager Adam Veinotte oversaw the process and made sure his team never missed a beat. Now ask me about the car. ;-) If you are in the market for a Mercedes, go to Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury and ask for this team. You will be glad you did.

Already Purchased 5 Cars from Louis Forti !

by from Framingham Ma |

Mercedes Benz Of Shrewsbury is A+ . I am a car enthusiast & Louis Forti shows the highest level of professionalism & is very knowledgeable about the Mercedes Benz brand. Louis has guided my wife & I through 5 purchases in the past year and has handled himself as a true professional. If you are looking for a Certified Pre Owned vehicle & want to deal with the Best , I would suggest you see Louis . I plan on buying a Certified Pre Owned S- Class for Christmas & I am sure that between Louis Forti & Adam Veinotte (Sales Manager) they will find me exactly the car I want. They make it the Best buying experience I have ever had ,that is why I keep coming back to them!

Great Service and Josh Actually Knows the Car

by from Framingham, MA |

While I was looking for the car, I spoke to quite a few sales person over the phone to check on the inventory. A couple of them were just read the features of the car, most of them are standard features, e.g. dimmerable visor light, but offered nothing specific about the car itself. I drove to the Merdedes-Benz Shrewsbury dealership on a snow day to test drive the vehicle. Josh was helpful to point out all the features in the car, suggested a perfect route for the test drive, and gave no pressure for the sale. He also cleaned the snow of the vehicle so I could look at the exterior color. During the car delivery, Josh explained the few key features of the new vehicle and helped me to setup the blue tooth connection, the map orientation right away. These are the small things that would saved me time and made him jump out as one of my favorite car sales rep. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Awesome Service by Louis Forti at Wagner Mercedes

by from Fiskdale, MA |

Best car buying experience I have ever had, and I have purchased a bucket load of cars. Salesperson Louis Forti was relaxed, and non pushy. The sales manager Adam Veinotte was professional, and HUMAN. Very big deal when purchasing a car. Don Gray, finance, was not only personable, but extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Wagner, and their team.

Fantastic Experience

by from Groton, MA |

This was my second time in search for a car and found the used volkswagon Golf I was searching for at Mercedes and was absolutely thrilled with the buying experience. From the moment I stepped out of my car Rocky was there to greet me. My first point of contact was Chris Caputo who was exceptional in his direct approach and professionalism. Rocco then walked me through all my questions and overall paperwork, he provided excellent service by being thorough, amiable, professional, and most importantly patient with my questions. Also, Don who was the main point of contact for financing matters was fantastic in his understanding and professional approach. Thank you! I look forward to returning! G.