Autohaus Inc

393 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 877-628-3902

Grateful throughout the years

by from Plainville, MA |

Greg and Maggie and Team, I just don't know what I would do without you! I am only on my second car from you in 15 years because you take such good care of me! Moreover, I never give you warning that I am coming home to Naugatuck and yet you always fit me in to have my maintenance and or repairs completed in a timely manner. This last service was a true testament to your dedication to your customers. The weekend before Christmas and I have you straightening a wheel and finding me new tires! I just can't begin to recommend Autohaus enough. You keep me safe while driving in style. I am just so grateful! Sherry Fenton Plainville, MA

Quick response

by from East Hampton, NY |

I sent an email asking about a car they had listed on cars.com and got an immediate, thorough response. As someone who does a lot of preliminary car shopping online this is the kind of service you hope for.

Great experience, repeat buyer

by from Shelton, CT |

9 years ago I found a Nissan Maxima through an internet search site that led me to Autohaus Inc. While Nissan vehicles are not typically sold by Autohaus, the vehicle was still clearly treated with the same attention as the other high end vehicles sold at this location. I had a great experience dealing with Greg at the time, and have held onto the Maxima for 9 years and 180k+ miles. That quality of vehicle led me to only refer to Autohaus when looking for a newer, higher end vehicle within a reasonable price range. It was very good dealing with Greg once again, and was also able to work with Maggie through my car search and purchase. Both are extremely friendly and willing to assist with my car buying needs. They are very accomodating and helpful with information about their vechicles as well as offering recommendations about what to look for and avoid with specific cars. Once again, I ended up buying a car from them, this time a 2012 Audi A6 Prestige. I fully expect to also use Autohaus for my vehicle servicing, as I trust that Greg and his team will know how to properly treat my vehicle. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a high end vehicle to go to Autohaus, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Greg and Maggie!

Good deals and great service!!!

by from West Hartford, CT |

I had purchased a 2012 audi s4 with 6k from Greg and Maggie; I'm very happy with the purchase and will definately go back to get my next car there. They were honest from the second I called them regarding the car throughout the process and I would say even now about a few months later feel the same. There was a minor problem, I was adviced to bring the car back they took care of it and had me in a loaner so I don't miss work. Trust is very important in this business and I definately trust Autohaus!!!

Great Price, Great Service, overall very happy.

by from Norwalk |

I purchased an Infiniti G37x from Autohaus a few months back and waited to write a review until I dealt with all aspects of the purchase experience (service - being the one I only experienced recently). Lets start off at the beginning.. Found a bargain on cars.com and decided to contact the dealer. After speaking to Greg over the phone I decided to come in for a closer look. After arriving, I was quickly approached and any questions I had were immediately answered. Straight forward, no BS, no pressure. Once we had a price set, I applied for credit and decided I needed a day or two to "sleep on it." After doing more research I decided to pull the trigger and came back a few days later to complete the deal. The car had 1400 miles on it and still had the new car smell when I picked it up. No issues up until last month when I heard a sound coming from the front suspension. I decided to call Greg and after describing the problem he recommend I bring the car in. I live an hour away from the dealer so bringing it in to be looked at, then waiting for parts to be ordered, and then dropping the car off would have been a big inconvenience. Surprisingly, after describing the problem, Greg told me to bring the car in the next afternoon and that he has a good idea of what the issue is caused by and that he will have the necessary part ordered and ready. WOW. So I arrived at the dealer the next day and had their technician inspect and fix my car. All done within an hour. That gave me an idea of how Autohaus treats their service customers and I am very happy with the purchase and would come back for my next car. As for the negatives; advertised with a heated steering wheel but no such option on the car (in hindsight I should have been more careful inspecting it before purchase), car was not washed prior to pick-up but once I asked about it I was sent to the car wash down the street for a free wash

Experience at Autohaus Inc.

by from Long Island, New York |

My mother fell in love with a specific vehicle during her first visit to Autohaus Inc. She wanted to put down a deposit on that vehicle but was unable to do so because the vehicle was on hold for a potential buyer that was undecided. My mother was willing to leave a larger deposit on the vehicle but Greg declined her offer and said "My business is based on my reputation". He then asked my mother to put herself in that customers shoes and asked how would she feel if he didn't keep his promise until she made a decision. From that point on, my mother was sold. My mother has purchased a 2012 Audi a6 and six months later I purchased a 2012 Audi a5. We both love and enjoy our vehicles. Greg and Maggie are always sure to provide great customer service and fulfill our needs. During the car purchasing process, Greg and Maggie were willing to answer any and all questions. The purchasing process for my vehicle took longer than expected but best off all, Greg took time away from his family to personally deliver my Audi a5 on Christmas Day...it was the best Christmas gift ever! Greg and Maggie have two loyal customers for life. Thank you for providing exceptional service at Autohaus Inc. Autohaus Inc. comes highly recommended!

Autohaus and its owners, Greg and Maggie, the best

by from Tucson, AZ |

I was referred to Authaus by a good friend who has purchased a half dozen vehicles from them over the last ten years. I contacted Greg and soon learned why my friend spoke so highly of his experience with Autohaus. Greg is the type of guy whose word and reputation is of the highest importance to him. He and Maggie followed through on everything we agreed to and the vehicle I purchased is a real gem at a great price. I would recommend this dealership without hesitation and know we will be doing business together for many years to come.

Not just a former employee, also a loyal customer!

by from North Haven |

I am not just a former employee, but also a loyal customer. My family, my friends and I are all repeat customers. Being a former employee, I can honestly say that Greg runs a fantastic business and stands behind each car. It is important to remember that cars are machines and all machines require maintenance and something will eventually break. When service or a repair is needed, Greg uses that as his opportunity to validate his word, perform great repairs and gain another lifetime customer. You cant go wrong with Autohaus! They have great prices, beautiful cars and are honest and fair.

Great service, delivered exactly as promised

by from Old Lyme |

Craig and Maggie made some big claims prior to purchase...then they proceeded to honor each and every one! I am a a car nut and was very specific about my expectations.this was a complicated purchase on both sides buyer and seller. Craig was clear about what he could provide up front. Then he proceeded to exceed our every expectation. I would purchase another car from Autohaus readily and will have service performed at this dealership as well If you are looking for clarity ,value and a pleasant buying experience? Put Autohaus on your short list.

Great service

by from Stratford,Ct |

They are very honest and stick to their word. I have purchased two vehicles from them and plan on purchasing my next from them.