Autohaus Inc

Autohaus Inc

393 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 877-628-3902

Great service, delivered exactly as promised

by from Old Lyme |

Craig and Maggie made some big claims prior to purchase...then they proceeded to honor each and every one! I am a a car nut and was very specific about my expectations.this was a complicated purchase on both sides buyer and seller. Craig was clear about what he could provide up front. Then he proceeded to exceed our every expectation. I would purchase another car from Autohaus readily and will have service performed at this dealership as well If you are looking for clarity ,value and a pleasant buying experience? Put Autohaus on your short list.

Great service

by from Stratford,Ct |

They are very honest and stick to their word. I have purchased two vehicles from them and plan on purchasing my next from them.

The only review you need to read!!

by from Wolcott, CT |

My experience with Autohaus started in 2005 after my brother purchased a 2004 Audi S4. The car was amazing and my brother got an amazing deal. At the time I had already purchased a new car but remember Greg telling me to stop down when I was ready to purchase another car. Fast forward to 2013 and it was time for both my wife and I to purchase cars. Greg and Maggie were very helpful, I purchased a 2011 BMW 750i (M Sport) and my wife purchased a 2012 Mercedes C300 Sport. Our cars have been nothing but a pleasure, my only regret is not buying a car from Greg and Maggie sooner. Later in 2013 I was in need of a pickup, I of course stopped down to see Greg and got my hands on a 2005 Dodge Dakota he had taken in on a trade. I've had nothing but great dealings with the staff at Autohaus and send all my family and friends to them to purchase vehicles, in fact my mother just purchased a 2011 Infinity EX35. In conclusion, give Autohaus a look if you're in the market or just browsing, you will for sure see something you like. Remember the S4 my brother purchased in 2005, he's since moved to Florida and still owns and drives the Audi!!

Terriffic Car Buying Experience!!

by from N Branford, CT |

My wife and I had been searching for a quality used SUV for many months and came across Autohaus on the web. We visited Autohaus on a busy Saturday and were greeted by the owner (Greg) as we walked the lot examining the great inventory of german automobiles. We test drove a Mercedes ML 350 that was in impeccable condition inside and out. The car ran and drove great, and Greg answered all of our questions. He's clearly proud of the business he has built, taking the time to provide a tour of his facility and descibing the history of the cars for sale on the lot. We highly recommend Autohaus for anyone in need of a quality automobile who is seeking a dealer that will stand behind his inventory and business 100%. Maggie, Greg's inside Manager, was a joy to work with and handled all the necessary paperwork (she also spent time programming the bluetooth and SAT). We couldn't be happier with our ML 350 and decision to buy from Autohaus!

Outstanding vehicles, sales practices and service!

by from Middlebury, CT |

I've been purchasing vehicles from Greg, Maggie and their team for the past 15 years. Personally I've purchased one Jaguar, two BMW's and an Audi from Autohaus. Each and every car has been outstanding and the after sales service has been fantastic. Greg and Maggie work hard to earn your trust and make you a customer for life. They don't want to sell you one car. They want you to keep coming back to buy all your cars. They treat you with honestly and respect before, during and after the sale. The technicians at Autohaus are top notch and handle any and all repairs professionally and honestly. I've referred many friends and relatives (who have also referred others) to Autohaus. Everyone that I know that has purchased form Autohaus has been just as satisfied as I have with the experience. Smart buyers buy from Autohaus. Before you buy your next vehicle stop down to Autohaus and see what they have. You will not be disappointed.

Poor communication

by from Southern CA |

Responded to the initial inquiry with a curt email "what do you want to know about the car", and that was the last I heard from them.

Great Experience with a used car dealer

by from Bethany, CT |

I bought my first German Car from them (Mercedes C300), they were very upfront, knowledgeable and helpful. I have brought my car back for service and they have been very helpful and pro-active in their service. They stand behind what they sell. Would highly recommend them.

Best Dealer around

by from Cheshire, CT |

I have bought 3 vehicles from Autohaus Inc, My first Vehicle a 2000 Acura Integra GSR,a fully loaded car back in 2002 , Greg and his team were very upfront about the cars history, they approached me with pictures of the condition of the car before i even committed to purchasing as well as what the process was about getting the car back to being a brand new car,The car had 3,800 miles practically barely used, Autohaus inc made that transaction painless and at the end of day. second vehicle 2000 Honda Civic, again, absolutely no issues at all that car has 225K today.My last purchase was a 2008 BMW as always no issues with the process, i have referred countless family and friends to Autohaus Inc and will continue to as far as service goes, you couldn't ask for better service, even small issues that any dealer would most likely ignore Autohaus as taken the time to address them and made sure i was happy and has never charged me for small issues that i had always took care of me and the people i referred to them and those that do buy from them save THOUSANDS

The best purchase I ever made!!!!!!

by from Middlebury CT |

Shopping for a used vehicle can be stressful, but our experience at Autohaus has been one of the best! Between the quality of their vehicles, the non aggressive/honest sales personnel and low APR financing, you can't go wrong. As a Police Officer, I would describe myself as a skeptical individual. That skepticism changed when I found out that people in my department like the Captain, Leutenants, Segeants and Patrolman all purchased multiple cars over the years from Autohaus. Now that I purchased my wife a BMW 535, she is VERY happy to say the least. I'm keeping an eye on the inventory because I will be purchasing another vehicle for myself. I hope this was helpful for your decision making. "It's a no-brainer!" Thanks to Greg & Maggie!

Dealer Specialized in Salvage Vehicles

by from Madison, CT |

Buyers, One thing I experienced with the seller is that they are not very upfront on disclosing that the vehicles are "salvaged titled" vechicles. If you do NOT want to buy a salvaged car.. then you might just hyave saved a trip. They might work perfectly after they have been fixed indeed, however, it is important for any buyer to know what you are buying. Net, if you do not mind that, and the bargain price appeals enough is all good. Just better to know upfront that this is the case. I am also finding very curious that not a single one of the reviews here seems to indicate that the cars dont have clean titiles, just find it strange.. Strange...

Autohaus Inc responded to this review

December 2, 2013

We have been in this business for over 15 years and we are proud about how we have grown and kept our customers happy for all those years. We always inform our customer of the vehicle history because we believe in the work we do and the service we provide. As a way to let potential buyers be aware we would like to explain what happens with our vehicles. A vehicle has a salvage title when it is released for bidding at an auction waiting for a licensed dealer to win the bid. The title is stamped "SALVAGE" for a specific reason which is for the private individual not be able to purchase the vehicle. Salvage title vehicles are sold exclusively to licensed dealers. After the vehicle restoration is completed that vehicle has to go through a comprehensive DMV inspection process. After the DMV approval process has been completed the title receives a "REBUILT" stamp/notation. Such title is as good as an unnotated one and lets the next purchaser know the restoration history of the vehicle. We inspect in person the vehicles that we buy to make sure that the vehicle meets our high quality standards. Our rebuilt vehicles work without problems. Our customers receive the "REMAINDER OF FACTORY WARRANTY" as well as the "LIFETIME WARRANTY" on the work we have performed on the vehicles that we have on offer. If there are any issues, we are more than happy to address them. The way we look at it is to let our customers know that we appreciate their business. We give our customers a peace of mind, so that they can trust our product and our service