Barnes Crossing Hyundai/Mazda

3983 N Gloster St, Tupelo, MS 38804

New 877-615-2574
Used 877-470-5966
Service 877-451-7900

Nobody walks away because everybody saves! Game Day is at Barnes Crossing! Come test drive every make today!

The best

by from Myrtle, MS |

The best dealership me and my husband have ever been to. Everyone was so helpful and kind. Albert Thomas definitely brings new meaning to customer service, he will go above and beyond to help you!

Barnes Crossing Hyundai/Mazda responded to this review

November 2, 2011

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything please give us a call at 662.844.1383. We truly value your feedback!

great service

by from Belmont ms |

Me and my wife bought a truck there and it was awesome I will buy from them again Dustin josh and bill was awesome and they done everything to make us happy with our visit thanks y'all keep up the good work

great car ! william cody manager is awesome

by from Snow Lake Shores MS |

Barnes crossing Mazda is a great place to buy a car. This is my first time dealing with them and would highly recommend anyone to buy their next car there!! General manager William Cody was wonderful!!! Sheri Briggs

Best dealer I've ever delt with!!!

by from Blue springs, ms |

These guys go above and beyond to make sure your deal is a smooth transaction. I've never had such a great experience with buying a car... Actually I used to dread the entire process; they made it a fun and inviting time! Can't wait until next time!

Angry and Now Broke

by from tupelo ms |

On September 10, i picked up my Mazda Miata which had been in the shop for repair. (I bought this limited edition off the showroom floor at this dealership several years ago). I paid 325.00 to have the thermostat replaced. As I picked up the Miata, I left the Hummer for repairs. I explained that there was a rattle in the front and a loud squeak in the rear. The rattle was due to a loose screw on the heating manifold cover and only needed to be tightened (i had this done for free in the past at another repair shop). I also stated that someone had told me that i probably needed shocks. I was later told that i needed new rear shocks due to the squeak in the rear, new front brake pad and machine front rotors, and a new exhaust gasket due to the rattle in the front. I was also told that i had a pinion leak and axle leaks and needed new pinion seal in the rear and both front axle seals needed to be replaced. I told them that i would sleep on it and call them the next day. The next day, i was contacted by the dealership regarding the repairs on the miata. After being told that I might receive a survey regarding my satisfaction, i was asked if there was anything else i needed. I told the woman that i had a hummer in for repairs and asked that she let the service department know that i authorized the repairs to be done. She said she would. I never heard anything else. On September 18th, I called to check on the progress and was told they had not started on the repairs because they didnt know that i wanted them to do them. They were apologetic but noted they would have to order parts. On September 24, i was called to pick up my hummer. Total cost was $1104.28. Before I made it home, the rattle was still rattling and the squeak was still squeaking. Obviously, no one cecked to see if the repairs solved the problem. In addition, the shocks that were put on the Hummer were white. Because it was a hummer, you can clearly see them.They stuck out like a sore thumb. It looked horrible. I called to complain and was told to bring the vehicle back in, but there was nothing they could do about the color of the shocks. (I dont believe that you cannot order black shocks to match the vehicle. My expensive vehicle now looks like it has been rigged and looks like crap). I am embarrased to even drive it. I took the hummer back to the dealership about a week ago. Today, afriend called to check on the progress because i was unable to do so. She was told that there was a hairline crack in the exhaust cover(I think) and that it was causing the screw to loosen. (If you recall, this is what i had told them to begin with and only wanted the screw tightened). Instead, the exhaust gasket was replaced and i was charged $121.28. Now I am being told that the part needed to repair/replace the exhust cover will cost $800.00. TIGHTEN THE SCREW! Nothing was even mentioned about the continued squeak in the rear. Who knows what that will cost me, the second time around. Not only am I very disappointed in the service I have received, but also now questioning whether any of the "leaks" actually exhisted which cost me more than $400.00 to repair (parts were $48.00 and labor was $352.00). I am totally disgusted, angry, and will never buy another vehicle from this dealership. Once the repairs on my hummer are completed, i will never return for further service. It is a shame that you spend this much money and you cannot trust that the work was done correctly or even at all. My only solice is that I attend Church with the owner and hope to bend his ear the next time I see him. This is just a shame.

Definitely Recommend

by from Pontotoc, MS |

My overall shopping experience went very well. I bought a used car from them and everyone was friendly and they worked with me to get me a good deal. My credit is not that great and they still helped me get a car financed.

Absolutely Recommend!

by from Tupelo, MS |

We just bought our second car from Hyundai Mazda. The owner Joe is a really helpful and friendly guy. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have came back the second time. We dealt with Todd Caldwell this time around. After searching around at multiple dealerships (even one in Houston, MS), we were getting stressed about getting a decent deal. Todd and Joe got us in the perfect vehicle at the perfect price. We researched our trade in value and car value extensively, and these guys beat it on both ends. Trust me when we say we don't trust car dealerships, but we definitely trust this one. Thank you Joe and Todd for the best car buying experience we've had and I'm sure we'll buy the next one here as well. Oh and we got a TV too. I forgot it, and Todd called us back to pick it up.

Helpful Service

by from Toronto, Canada |

On our way to Florida from Toronto our Sonata was ready for an oil change when we stopped for the night in Tupelo. Preferring to have a dealer do the work we called Barnes Crossing in the morning. Cody in the service department was very helpful and he said to drop by and he would fit us in. Even though they had other customers in at the same time it was less than an hour later that we were on our way with the oil change done and a positive written multi-point inspection report, and all for less than we would have paid at home. We were very pleased with this dealer's the work and the level of service..

hurt discussed and disappointed

by from Nettleton Ms |

I went to get a oil change and recall fix let the salesman talk me into trading in the car drove it to work and home decided that I didn't like it call the salesman the next morning between 9:20 and 9:30 to tell him that I didn't like the car could I bring it back to get the car I traded In he said to me that he was going to get me something that ii liked this had been a week ago and I still have not gotten anything yet want is wrong? I know I had a time limit on returning the car what do I need to do ? Dissatisfied and very very very unhappy.

My car

by from Batesville,Ms |

I got a Mazda CX5 and I really like it. I haven't checked the mileage yet but it's supposed to get 32 mpg on the highway and 25-26 combined. The people at Barnes Crossing are great especially Tupelo Joe.

Very Strange Place

by from Ripley, MS |

I looked at a car online and filled out the credit app. They emailed me back that I was approved. I went there the following weekend and the sales people were sitting in the driveway entrance and started yelling at me when I was driving in. I asked for the internet sales person that had been in contact with me and they paged them. They never came out, the other salesmen asked if I wanted to go inside but I had to decline. There were 4 or 5 guys in front of the building yelling and screaming about sales like they were crazy on drugs or something. I never found the car that was advertised on their lot - the sales person never appeared. I got in my car and left. I don't know if this is standard for this dealer but it definitely was not something I wanted to be subjected to and the car I was interested in was not on the lot. They have another one listed that I'm interested in but I don't think I want to go back there.