Prestige Eurocars

Prestige Eurocars

1070 W 3rd Ave, Columbus, OH 43212

Used 877-564-8443

Funs cars in a fun envoriment

No response at all

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Submitted online request to discuss a potential purchase of a a MB 550SL. After two weeks no response at all. Checked their wesite and they still have the vehicle. Very dissatisfied and would never purchase from a dealer with complete lack of customer service.

July 11, 2014

Dear, Nothappy We are sorry to say that we did not receive your email. This happens from time to time do to spam filters and other complications. We are in the business of sales and customer service and would never intentionally not respond to a client as this is how we make our living. We do everything we can to provide email address (prestigeeurocars1@yahoo.com) and phone number (614-754-4888) on every vehicle listing and on our website (www.prestigeeurocars.com) I would be happy to personally help you if you have any more questions. I am unable to contact you as you rated our dealership anonymously. Thank you Joe Fondriest General Manager Prestigeeurocars.com 614-754-4888 prestigeeurocars1@yahoo.com

Professional/Sales Process

by from Columbus, OH |

I visited Prestige in January 2014. I'd already traveled to Indianapolis and Cleveland to look at specific cars at similar dealerships. On both trips, I was disappointed in what those dealers had told me were "no disappointment" cars. Both dealerships had glitzy showrooms, but neither had resources to promptly repair problems with their inventory (in one case an electrical circuit problem, in the other, a radio problem.) At Prestige, I was greeted by Chris - who seemed to sense I wasn't in the mood for a high-pressure sales pitch. I became interested in a Mercedes C-230 and noticed a couple of minor issues with it (understanding it's not a new car). Chris had the items repaired quickly and followed-up with me to let me know they were done - amazing considering I'd not even committed to or even negotiated to purchase the car at that point. There was no pressure. Chris always accepted my calls and answered my requests for information promptly. He even worked with me to have heated seats installed (as that was one feature I'd been looking for). It was refreshing to deal with a person who is professional and personable. I maintain a small classic car collection and have owned approximately twenty "daily drivers" over the years; I'd rank my dealings with Chris on this car as one of my "top 5" purchase experiences. That's saying alot for me, as I typically dread automotive purchase experiences. Now, if it only stops snowing, I'll get this one out of the garage!

very pleased

by from columbus, oh |

I loved the selection of cars and found the indoor facility very convenient. Our overall experience was very enjoyable.

Great overall experience

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I've done business here twice in the last year and a half and I can honestly say that it was pleasure both times. Joe and his staff were great to work with and the quality of product on the showroom floor exceeded my expectation level. There are many things to take in consideration when buying cars such as these. Maintenance history, ownership history just to name a few. Joe and his staff were very up front about all of this and made sure that I was aware of any and all details surrounding my potential purchase. I found that very appealing. Because of my experiences working with Joe and the staff at Prestige,I can honestly say that I would definitely recommend buying here. I myself won't be shopping anywhere else.

Great experience

by from Columbus |

Had a great experience found the car I wanted, worked out all the details, smooth as could be. Definitely recommended. If Joe doesn't have it he will find it for you. Thanks Joe

Bad experience purchasing a Mercedes SLK 32

by from Hobbs, NM & Tucson AZ |

Stupid of me, but I relied on Joe at Prestige to assure me of the Mercedes SLK 32's condition. I asked about the keys because they have a chip... Joe said "Unfortunately, there's only one key, but I'll send you $100 because I know keys are expensive". Never happened, of course. When the car was delivered, I noticed the first problem... the radio antenna was broken. Joe said "There's insurance, they'll pay for that". The insurance people said the antenna must have been broken at the dealership, so it's not covered. The repair and replacement was very expensive. Next, I noticed hydraulic fluid dripping from the convertible top headliner on the passenger side... my wife said she woul not ride in the car until that's fixed. Another really expensive repair!! Next, I got stranded because the key would not work in the ignition... the ignition was faulty! More money! Next (all within 10 days of delivery), Mercedes Benz dealership said I needed brakes and an oil change (oil was dirty black). My antenna came in about this time, so I had it installed... but the radio still didn't work, as the amplifier circuit was bad!. More expense. Mercedes corrected everything, then recommended new engine mounts. My wife said enough! The SLK is parked until we save money to fix it.

December 21, 2013

William, I am sorry to hear that your having a problem with your car. I am also disappointed in your facts and details. You purchased this car in March 2013 with 74,764 miles. I have documents (I can provide publicly if you would like) that show an oil change at a M-B dealer at 74,729. Also I have documents from a 3rd party inspection company showing this car passed inspection on 2/04/13 with no none issues. I also have documents that show we discounted the car to reflect the $100 you say I never sent. I have and so do you a (we Owe) document. This document is signed by you and me stating nothing is owed. We use this form for this reason. I am aware of the issue with the antenna through one of my sales people, but you never spoke directly to me about this. You hired the trucking company not Prestige Eurocars, but when you called to say they broke the antenna we told you that there insurance should have to pay for that as they broke it. We went as far as contacting the trucking company on your behalf and provided them with a completed visual inspection form stating no damage to the car at time of pick-up. We also emailed you and the trucking company pictures of the car with the antenna in tacked. I am truly sorry that they did not fix this for you, but I don't feel like our reputation should suffer from this. I am sorry your having issues with your car, but once again I feel like we have done everything possible to provide you with a clean reliable car. Thank you Prestige Eurocars

Happy Customer

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Saleman was friendly and helped me work though the proccess. Injoyed the athosphere and the quality of cars. Total process took no longer than 30 minutes. What a great experience.

they are not friendly people...don't buy here

by from columbus ohio |

I tried to purchase a car here after seeing it online. After indicating that I was interested in buying the vehicle, the woman, who apparently runs the dealership, over ruled the salesman and was quite rude in insisting that I had to purchase the car without allowing me to take it to the place I wanted to inspect it before I closed the transaction. It was about an 8 year old exotic car which you would never purchase without an inspection. She had her approved inspectors which were the only ones she would allow.. it was a very very poor experience. I'd never go back or allow my family or friends to shop there. This occurred in August 2013.

September 13, 2013

My Name is Joe and I am the GM at Prestige Eurocars. I am sorry you had a bad experience Mr. Anonymous, but we do have a policy in regards to inspections as do most dealerships. To clarify the policy. It is .... Agreed upon selling price. $500 deposit. (fully refundable) and a any non competitor mechanic.So our cars can be inspected by any Mechanic that does NOT sell cars. We do welcome inspections, but just like any business we have to have policies in place to protect our investments and our clients. Please feel free to call me personally at anytime to discuss further. Thank you Joe 614-754-4888

What a great group of people

by from Kansas City, KS |

I was interested in having a car I found online but could not make it there to see the vehicle. They sent me pictures on how well they maintain their vehicles, all are kept indoors and out of the elements which was a key point for me in purchasing my car. They staff was extremely friendly and upfront. I purchased the car, they delivered it to me 5 states away and it was everything they said it was. No hidden scratches, no dents. It was a great experience and would refer them in a heartbeat.

Not worth the time

by from Hilliard, ohio |

Husband and I go in to look at an Audi we saw online....nobody said a word to us for 5 min and a guy smoking in the back. And wholesale pricing? Yeah right...went 2 miles away and 2 hours later bought another Audi. Dont waste your time with these guys