Asia Motors Inc.

1748 N Mannheim Rd, Stone Park, IL 60165

Used 877-601-5082 Used 877-601-5082

"The Home Of Used Police Cars"

2008 Chevy Express 3500

by from St. Louis, MO |

Good place to shop for vehicles. Good place to shop for vehicles. Good place to shop for vehicles. Good place to shop for vehicles.

Flawless deal

by from Bloomingdale, NY |

I bought a 2011 Tahoe PPV for my job and was a little nervous about dealing with them and having the car shipped. I decided to take a chance and go for it. They gave me accurate info about the vehicle, tons of pictures, and the paperwork was easy and quick to complete. I paid for the vehicle on a Friday and the vehicle was in my driveway the following Monday at 8am. There have been no problems with this vehicle and it's proven to be a great buy. I saved thousands by buying from this dealer. My next vehicle will be from Asia Motors.

2012 Dodge Charger

by from Duluth, MN |

I flew in and purchase a 2012 Charger. A huge inventory spread in three different lots outside Chicago. I could not have imagine a used car dealership of this magnitude without visiting in person. A very friendly group of people and easy to work with. I am coming back for a Tahoe in the fall.

2010 Suburban

by from Austin TX |

Bought a vehicle sight unseen. I was a little nervous about doing this. Vehicle was as described and Ali was honest about the condition of the vehicle. Shipped to me in Texas in about a week.

2008 Tahoe

by from Greeley Colorado |

Facilities acceptable. Asia motors is not too organized when it comes to finding advertised cars. However you are buying decent vehicle at a wholesale price. I am very happy with my purchase. I flew into Midway, Uber to lot. Bought a low milage Tahoe and drove back to Northern Colorado. Great adventure.

Great People To Deal With !!!

by from Kansas |

Bought a 2012 Dodge Charger from Asia Motors in August. Flew up and drove it back. Great vehicle, the people there at the dealership were very helpful and made my day most pleasant. Car is great. 28+ MPG from a Hemi on my trip home. No surprises. Hope to deal with them again.

Great Service!!

by from planfield, IL |

As soon as I came into the shop looking to buy a used car, I was greeted by the owner. I told him the car I had seen online and immediately he had one of his valet workers show me the car. The car was kept in good condition, inside and out. The owner made a fair deal with me based on the online price. The paper work was quick and easy. Very respectful and professional owners and valet guys. The only downside is that the lot is small, so all of the cars are parked clustered amongst each other, so getting the car out just for a test drive is not very feasible. Other than that, highly recommended used car shop!

Quality car and hassle-free purchasing.

by from Bloomingdale, NY |

I'm always leery of buying cars online, but after my experience with Asia Motors, I won't hesitate to do business with them again. The transaction was flawless and the vehicle was as described. I saved tons of money and got a real quality vehicle.

Good Experience

by from River Groove, IL |

I recently bought a 2011 Ford Crown Victoria P71 . The buying process was easy with no hassle and no traditional sales pitches. They have a good inventory of quality vehicles and know their inventory well. The car itself was as described and no surprises. The sales people were very professional and the Paperwork process was smooth. I would recommend Asia Motors to anyone looking for an ex cop car or a Police SUV.

2011 Toyota Camry

by from Deerfield, IL |

I was shopping for a used Camry and came across Asia Motors Camry online. From the first email till the completion of the transaction, the buying process was transparent, easy and flawless. I was never pushed into making a decision and had the luxury of taking the car to the mechanic of my choice for pre-sale inspection. I enjoyed my buying experience at Asia Motors and like to share that with the online buyers. I recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a used car or even a good government car since they carry so many of those too.