Revolution Kia

305 Sunrise Hwy, Lindenhurst, NY 11757

Revolution Kia Service

by from Copiague, NY |

I received a letter from Kia about a recall. I called to make the appointment and was told I actually had 4 recalls. Joe asked me if I ever had my transmission flushed. He said they could do it for $189. I said no thank you, but I'd remember and have it done at a later date. Two hours later, I received a call from Joe, he told me told me I had a leak in the high pressure power steering hose. He said it was an extensive job. The job would cost $589. I told him I'd get back to him. I called my regular mechanic and explained every thing to him. He asked me if I was having any trouble with my steering. I told him no, not at all. He said that the job should cost between $260 & $280. Again I told Joe I'd wait on it. I picked my car up, I took it immediately to my mechanic. He went over it completely, tightened up a few things and said there was no leak. He charged me $76. I find it very hard to recommend this dealership and service area after an experience like that!

Stay Away!

by from W.Babylon, NY |

If this is the last remaining car dealership anywhere, buy a bicycle.

Great Experience at Revolution Kia

by from Massapequa NY |

Had a great buying experience at this dealer w/Scott Yaeger as our salesman. We told him what we wanted and what we could spend. He got us in the Optima for exactly what he said he would. He was very knowledgeable and attentive. He kept in touch with us before and after the deal. I highly recommend this dealer and ask for Scott. He is always there

Good Service

by from Nesconset, NY |

Professional care and attention. They did a NY State Inspecition and an Oil change. I did not have a coupon but the guy at the service desk gave me one to use.

Revolution Kia responded to this review

April 2, 2014

I had excellent service at Kia revolution, zach my saleperson gave me excellent service and attention. He called me back each time I left a message for me. Change my plate in a storming weather, everyone over all are just nice and pleasant.

Drove 200 miles to get a great used car deal

by from Baltimore, MD |

I drove from out of state because Revolution's used car prices were better than any dealer in my state. No local dealers were able to match the advertised price Revolution was offering. Made an appointment and drove up on a Saturday to buy the car. My online sales rep was Sam Saleem who was very professional and never tried to pressure me into a sale. When I arrived Sam introduced me to the salesmen Tom McGivney who test drove the car with us and handled all the paper work. Great guy very processional and knowledgeable of the vehicles and their features. Given the long distance I drove they know I was there to buy a car but they still went out of they way to explain everything to me and make sure I did not feel pressured. The price I paid was the price advertised on the website. They did offer me the usually extended warranty and other options but I declined and there was no pressure to accept any of the options. Great sales experience and I would recommend them to anyone. After the sale there were some paperwork and registration issues since I was out of state. Every time I emailed or text them with a problem they solved it within a few hours and got back to me. No complaints and I would drive another 400 miles again for the deal and great service I got at Revolution.

Revolutionb Kia

by from West babylon, New York |

Tom McGivney is the best salesperson there he takes the time to review all details of the car and is genuinely interested in your purchase and putting you into a car you feel comfortable with

Revolution Service continues to impress...

by from Long Island, NY |

Revolution Service continues to impress. Last night, I got pulled over for a burnt out headlight. The officer let me go and made me promise I'd get it fixed right away. It was dark, and I was on my way from work to class....I stopped by Revolution without an appointment, right before closing, and Joe and the guys took care of me, and made sure my car was safe to drive. I was in an out within 15 minutes and on my way to class! Sales....that's another story....

I enjoyed the deal I received!!

by from Islip, NY |

I enjoyed the deal I received and the courteous salesman.

Revolution Kia Service

by from Lindenhurst, NY |

Bought my new Kia 2013 Sorrento, April 2013. The rear passenger side window did not work, I was told the factory did not connect the wires. They fixed it and it worked for a little while-it is currently not working. Short while later there was a leak in the car, front passenger side. You could hear water swishing under the dash. The entire radio system went off. Took it back they said there was a spider in the AC draining hose. Although, I had the service representative come in and check that the radio was not working-he stated there was noting wrong with the radio when i picked up the car. It went out a few times after that. I was told any work done on the car had to be done at KIA or it will void the warranty. I was also advised when I bought the car that I should buy an extended warranty, which I did. I was told the car does not come with an alarm, and given a price of what it would cost to get it installed by KIA. I went back and had them install an auto start and the alarm. When I went home, someone was checking the alarm and told me to call and see exactly what the alarm does, since it didn't seem to be working. I was told they did not install the alarm. I paid for and had a receipt that stated they installed the alarm. The service representative then tried to charge me for the alarm again-stating it was not included and if I wanted an alarm I would have to pay an additional fee. After complaining to the service manager-no sanctification. I called the Finance guy and then the service manager called and said to bring the car in they would install the alarm. My car now has an alarm that constantly goes off. Does not serve the purpose of an alarm. Was not installed correctly. The person who installed the alarm dropped glue on my brand new car mats that cost me $450. I took my car in for an oil change 2 weeks ago, and was told i needed service approximately $500. I declined. The service representative told me I needed all new wipers. I used my wipers at 11 pm the night before (took my car in at 8 am) and they were perfectly fine, so I refused. When I went to my car, I washed my windshield just to check it, my wipers were totally shot. I went to work because I was running late. When I inspected my wipers at the end of the day, it looked like they were cut. I waited for the phone call to come asking about my satisfaction with the service, it came a few days later and I called the number they left, the man that answered stated that "they just call everyone" (I got the feeling, they just don't really care, it is just something they did). I stated my issue with the service and that I wanted to speak with a manager, not the service manager, but the person who runs KIA Revolution. I was told Peter is in a meeting and would call back in about an hour. It has been 1 week and I am still waiting for a phone call. Unless you know how to check and see the work being done is actually done, do not trust the service you get at KIA. I would also keep an eye on them as they work on your car. Especially if you are a woman.

One of the worst car buying experience

by from Suffolk,N.Y |

MY Wife and I went to this dealer (revolution Kia) to buy this car we saw on line.We took it for a test ride,and the car was fine.But when we went to do al the paper work to purchase the vehicle the salesman comes back and tells us theres fees we didnt tell you about.Long story short the fees were almost 3,000 more dollars then what they were asking for the car.One of the fees were for $995.00.The salesman says thats for cleaning the car for you.LOL.Also for changing the oil.I checked the oil.It was clean and fresh.Also to replace the breaks.Breaks were fine.It had a inspection sticker on the windshield already.(New).I told them it wouldn't have passed if the breaks were bad.Also a dealer can't sell you a car with bad breaks.I would not recommend this dealer to my worst enemy.Enough said.