Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Hwy, Copiague, NY 11726

New 888-528-9834 New 888-528-9834
Used 888-514-2098 Used 888-514-2098
Service 888-583-8936 Service 888-583-8936

Revolution Kia will beat any competitors prices.

WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

by from Old Bethpage, NY |

Had an awesome experience buying a Kia Soul at Revolution Kia! The salesperson, George Routsos was knowledgeable, patina, informative and a pleasure to work with! I will recommend REvolution Kia and George to all my friends!

DEALER SERVICE MADE A DEFFERENCE

by from FARMINGDALE N.Y. |

WALK IN TO JUST LOOK AROUND AND LATER WAS OUT THE DOOR WITH MY OWN SOUL 2010 ...THANKS TO THE EXCELLENT SERVICE GIVING TO ME BY SCOTT YAEGER. I WAS ABLE TO SEE A NEW POSSIBLLITY OF OBTAINING A NEW CAR. SCOTT WAS PLEASANT AND KNEW WHAT I NEEDED. HE SHOW ME A FEW CAR AND THAN FOUND THE ONE . WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE BEING IN THIS DEALERSHIP .I WOULD LIKE TO THANK KIA FOR HAVING A GREAT STAFF PERSON AS SCOTT. HE MADE A DIFFERENT IN WHAT IS CALL GREAT SERVICE TODAY...also STUART WAS ALSO THEIR TRYING TO HELP ME FINE THAT CAR TOO. THANKS STUART FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE.YOU WERE EXCELLENT AS WELL.

Great experience at Revolution Kia

by from long Island, NY |

We were looking for a kia cadenza and had visited a couple of other dealerships. We were impressed as soon as we walked in. We ended up buying a car from stuart Seidenberg who greeted us when we walked into the showroom. we took a test drive with no pressure from stuart. The whole experience was excellent. Very straight forward and no games. I would highly recommend both Stuart Seidenberg and Revolution Kia

kia revolution

by from massapequa ny |

The best dealership I have dealt with. Everyone made our new car buying wonderful. Our salesman Stuart was very knowledgeable. Also Bill Kraft was a pleasure to deal with

New Car Purchase

by from West Babylon, NY |

I am third time Kia car owner and I have always gone to Revolution Kia. I am in love with my Kia Soul and my salesman Albert Salib was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and was a pleasure during the whole process. I recommend everyone to go to Revolution Kia for your car purchase. Go see Albert. Tell him Eileen McAdams sent you. You will not be sorry.

Best experience!!!!

by from Copiague NY |

If you're looking for a good place to make a purchase Revolution Kia is the place to go. Walking in I was a little nervous, but Scott Y is the man you want to go to. Scott is an amazing sales man, and assures he is explaining everything in detail. He strives to work for the best interest of his clients. My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the way Scott handled our purchase. If your are looking for a good deal ask for Scott he is extremely helpful.

Excellent Service

by from Farmingdale, NY |

I am writing a review about Jack and Kevin. When I first walked into Kia Jack greeted me immediately with a warm welcome and tons of smiles. He had a lot of patience with me and helped me find the truck I was looking for. To make the time pass while waiting we shared we shared several stories. He made me feel welcomed as if I was family not a customer. Then I met with Kevin, from the first greeting was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was satisfied. He handled the financial part of the deal and he made sure I was satisfied with my monthly payments. They both explained my car in detail from top to bottom, to make sure I fully understood the vehicle that I would be driving. In a few words I left feeling like a million bucks !!!!!! If you come to Kia and want to feel welcomed and satisfied ask for Jack and Kevin.

awesome experience

by from New York, NY |

i walked into Revolution Kia looking to get my first car, then i met Scott. He is very friendly, funny, wild, the best. He explains everything and willing to work with you to give you the best deal. I got great deal on my car and i love everything about my car. I definitely recommend Revolution Kia. if you are there, just look for Scott!

Look no further for a dealership

by from Copiague, New York |

Had been shopping for a car for some time. However our search ended here at Revolution Kia, with Stuart! Stuart was very informative about their cars,he answered all our questions and more! When it was time to sit down, he kept us sitting, until we were driving out with a new car, and a great deal. He gave us exactly what we were looking for. Couldn't be happier with his honest, straight-up, helpful and professional service. When it comes to financing, Peter couldn't have been more professional and helpful also... Will be returning after my lease is up ..... P.S. make sure you get the dog bowl upfront ;-)

Purchase

by from West Babylon, NY |

I love my Kia and the dealership! I am on my third vehicle and will continue to buy Kia Vehicles! The sales and service at Revolution Kia is exceptional. I would recommend my family and friends to Kia everytime!