Parks Motors of Augusta

by from wichita |

Best car buying experience I have ever had Thanks Parks

Parks Motors of Augusta responded to this review

May 24, 2012

Thanks so much! We do appreciate your business and don't forget we do provide Free Service Loaners to our purchasing customers for as long as they own the vehicle! Also, if your referral results in a purchase, you'll received $50 from us!

Worst experience ever!!

by from Wichita KS |

I was searching for a replacement car for my son. I found a car on cars.com. I filled out the contact form in the morning and received an email from a lady late afternoon! I headed out to the dealer about 20 miles away. On the way there I received a call from the dealership and was told to ask for a Destiny and they would take care of us. I arrived at the dealership and was handed off to another person to go look at the car. We were put on a golf cart to go to the used car area. On the way there I was told the car had been sold early in the day. We were taken to the back row and told nothing was in our price range anyway. We attempted to get back on the golf cart and my wife was almost injured as he just took off before checking to see if we were actually on. I will never use or recommend this dealer to anyone even if they gave cars away. Worst experience ever

Parks Motors of Augusta responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Please accept our apology for this experience! My name is Shannon West and I am the new Internet Director for Parks Motors. We are working hard to make everyone's experience the best ever and the only way to do this is to now what we are doing wrong! Once again, please accept our apology and rest assured we will do everything it takes to get better and correct the situation! Do not hesitate to reach out to me for anything!

dishonesty/deceit

by from Hillsboro, KS |

Made appointment to see 2013 Suburban advertised on their website for $36,868. Drove 60 miles to dealership, only to find that the vehicle had just left the lot with another customer. Received sincere apologies from salesman and sales manager, and promises to 'make it right' even if it was at a loss to them. Sadly, they only had vehicles in higher price ranges. Upon returning home, I revisited their website. Same vehicle, same ID, same mileage; was now listed for sale at $40,900. I feel as though we were deceived, lied to, and treated with no respect. ( Salesman did seem genuinely troubled by these events when f/u call was made to him.)

Saundra McMullen very pleased customer

by from Augusta ks |

Any one that wants to buy a vehicle go to the friendly folks at parks. The culverts still have that small town honesty and work hard for your business. My family and I will always go to parks for both service and sales. I also wanted to thank Sari. She is the best saleperson both hard working and kid friendly. Thankyou again and God bless

Chrysler 300 :-):-)

by from Augusta ks |

I wrote a review earlier and forgot to mention how well parks worked with us. We I have horrible credit and had to wait for tax return to put down a down payment to buy the Chrysler.Thanks to the awsome sales person Sari and the Colverts we were able to get into a really nice car. They waited a month and did not sell the car we wanted. we were very grateful for such wonderful customer service. We will buy from parks again. Parks Motors has worked very hard to make us happy and I highly recommend them not to mention highly recommend the salesperson Sari. She is an awesome car sales person and very kid friendly

Chrysler 300

by from Augusta ks |

mMy husband and I purchased a Chrysler 300 from parks motors. we had a very friendly car dealer named Sarri Bruck. She was very friendly and great with our kids. Sarri even let our son ride and his favorite car the Camaro. I would highly recommend Sarri as a salesperson when buying a car. She is not pushy and very understanding. The only problem we had was the sales manager named Andy. He kept making promises he could not keep. And would not listen to us when we told him about problems with the car . My husband told him the battery was bad and Andy said we did not know what we were talking about. That they did a full inspection of the car and everything was good. Withen 24 hours of buying the car it would not start and my husband had to jump start it. after we got it running we drove it into town and it stalled. Parks called a tow truck and had it repaired very quickly. Of course it was the battery that was bad. They re inspected the car again and all is good. Sarri called to make sure all was good and that we weren't having any more problems. We have been very pleased the long run with parks motors and their customer service. With the exception of Andy.

Bad Experience!

by from Valley Center, Kansas |

I am going to put this out there ? do NOT use Parks Motor Company in Augusta. Let me tell you why. I am looking for a second vehicle (hubby's transmission went out). We found a vehicle online at Parks. I was really interested in the vehicle and my brother (who works 3rd) offered to go with me yesterday to look at the vehicle. I had an appointment for first thing yesterday morning. As we were about to load up to head that way, they called and said it had been taken to the service department for an alignment and would not be available until about noon. I told him then I wouldn't be able to see the vehicle because my brother wouldn't be available. Parks said they would bring the vehicle to me. He would call me at noon and no later than 12:30 to give me an update. At 1:00 p.m. I called him - he still needed to call and check on the progress and would call me back. When he did, he said it was waiting on a bearing which wouldn't be in until around 3:00. He would be in touch to schedule a show time -- and he would still bring it to me. Then I got a call from someone in finance to start paperwork to make sure I qualify for financing. 20 minutes later, I got another call asking for the same information I had just given for financing (that was at 2:00). Between 4:00 and 5:30, I called them five times, leaving three messages to return my call. At 7:20, I still had not heard. I tried the three numbers I had been given (direct lines) with no answer at any of them. (They close at 8 by the way.) I called a number I pulled off-line and talked to a fourth person who transferred me to the person I had been talking to. (?Oh, I didn?t know you called.?) We made arrangements for them to meet at my brother?s house at 10:00 a.m. this morning so he could check the vehicle with me before he returned to work for a meeting (still with little to no sleep because of trying to be available to see the vehicle yesterday at the few times we were trying to work out with them). I got a text at 9:00 this morning asking if I could come to them this afternoon and they would let me take the vehicle overnight. Why? Because, apparently, the van still wouldn?t be ready until after noon today. Really? They didn't know at 7:30 last night that the vehicle still wasn't ready to be seen (even though it was being advertised on the internet as ready for sale)?? I told him I would not be coming up there today, nor would I be meeting them here anytime, because they have lost a sale. They have given me a run around and I won?t be treated that way. He said he just didn?t understand why I felt that way because they have ?corresponded with? me ?as quickly as we could? during the last two days. Of course they can always show me something else they can ?squeeze? in my price range. No thank you. I don?t deserve to be treated like that ? and the correspondence I?ve received has been because I called them! Ok, that is my opinion on why you should not do business with Parks Motor Company in Augusta. They are not worth your time ? because apparently you need a lot of time to deal with them!

Most awesome, great experience

by from Wellington, KS |

Deborah Barker is awesome, she worked very hard to get us the best deal possible. Deborah is very friendly, supportive, and doesn't give up until both parties are happy with the deal. I would recommend Mrs. Barker and Parks Motors to everyone looking for a new vehicle. Parks Motors was a very well organized establishment who takes care of their customers

very good overall experience purchasing from parks

by from Andover Kansas |

very good experience dealing with pat blasi as a sales rep for parks, also sales manager was easy to work with.

Thank You Pat Blasi.

by from Wichita Ks |

bought two vehicles this month.both purchases were a pleasure to deal with the staff at parks motors.thank you Pat Blasi.

Very Happy with everything and I love my Car !

by from Severy Ks |

I loved Parks Motors Of Augusta, I have now bought my 5 vehicle from them and i love everything about parks .If you need a great sales person go see Deborah Barker she is very awesome!