Premiere Chevrolet

Service 866-861-0090 Service 866-861-0090

Alabama's Premiere Chevrolet Dealer

Love my New Car

by from Hoover, AL |

I purchased the 2015 Chevy Malibu lt. I always wanted one. And thanks to salesman Lonnie Reaser I finally have it. Premiere Chevrolet is the only dealership where I will purchase my vehicles.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing Premiere Chevrolet. We hope you are still enjoying your new Malibu! We look forward to having you back at the dealership anytime.

Timely Thanks!

by from Vestavia, AL |

As always Jeff took care of me in a timely and professional manner

November 25, 2015

Phillip, thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was up to par. We pride ourselves in delivering efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in future.

Quick Quick

by from Hueytown, AL |

I had my 2013 Malibu serviced which was covered under my warranty. It was my first time since I've had my car, so I wasn't sure where to go. I was met outside of the service dept by Jeff and he quickly took me in and started the process. My experience was pleasant and I was pleased with the service I received.

November 25, 2015

We always want to make sure we have your trust in all your servicing needs. We are delighted to hear such great words from you Lori. Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

They Remember Me

by from McCalla, AL |

Whenever I come to the service department Jeff is always so helpful to me & he remembers my name which is important to any customer that visits the as often as I do. The staff is very courteous as well.

November 25, 2015

Pam, we are so glad to hear that Jeff was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let him know about your review! Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

love these guys

by from Hueytown, AL |

I love this dealership. Larry Davis and Herman Wallace always makes sure my needs are met.

October 11, 2015

Candace,we are so glad to hear that Larry and Herman were able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

great experience

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

My experience at the dealership service department was wonderful, I work nights(11pm-7am) I left work at 7am and headed to the dealer to get my car service at 8am. I arrived at 7:40am, the service rep (Larry) in process my car on the spot. Service with a smile cannot be beat, I will be early from now on. Great Day

October 6, 2015

Nate, we are so glad to hear that Larry was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let him know about your review!

efficient

by from Hueytown, AL |

I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. The sales and finance was experience was professional and informative.

October 7, 2015

Tony, Thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet a review. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with the best customer service.

Oil Change FaB

by from Birmingham, AL |

2014 Equinox for oil change. Staff was very friendly. Did not have to wait long.

September 13, 2015

Joyce---Thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet a review. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide the best customer service.

As to be expected

by from Helena, AL |

Premier Chevrolet is never a disappointment they were great as usual!

September 13, 2015

Bill---Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with great customer service.

by from Brookwood, AL |

The staff is always so helpful and has my car done in such a timely manner. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

September 13, 2015

Shelby---After reading you review we are grateful that you decided to choose Premiere Chevrolet for all your purchasing needs. Thank you once again from the entire Team, we hope to earn your business and we look forward to servicing you for years to come.