H&R Auto Motors

H&R Auto Motors

3904 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212

Used 877-807-8937

When you think car, think H&R!

Best car buying experience i've ever had

by from San Antonio Texas |

My salesman Chris Jaramillo was on top of things. He wouldn't allow me to see a car that he wouldn't sell to his own mother, his words exactly. I love my new GMC Envoy. He also pays $200 for referring him a customer. Im on top of it, especially with Christmas around the corner. If you go to H&R Auto Motors, talk to him. He shoots it to you straight. With him and Toni the manager at the dealership, it was a perfect car buying experience. Thanks you'll.

Great Place

by from Uvalde,Tx |

As nice as the cars are, the staff is even better. They really are a GREAT example of what customer service means when you REALLY need it. I couldn't thank the staff enough for their help ...they literally went above and beyond the call...help my son find a car!!

THEY TOOK CARE OF ME

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I purchased a Toyota Avalon back in August and had problems with it. I talked to management and they offered to help me out with it. They fixed it but something else went wrong so they went along and took me out of that car and put me into a 2008 Envoy. It is awesome. Thank you guys. My friend will buy a car from you tomorrow and my aunt next week. Chris Jaramillo helped me pick out the perfect vehicle. Call him. He will never sell anybody a car that he would'nt sell to his own mother

great dealership & amazing services

by from San Antonio |

This is a great dealership with great car inventory, amazing customer service and went above and behind any other dealership I have gone to to get me in a car that was in my budget and exactly want I need. This sales team was great and understanding to my every needs and would definitely recommended this dealership and the sales staff...........

Sweet deal

by from San Antonio tx |

Cannot stress enough . They sold me a truck and bad brakes white smoke coming from the tail pipe and bad paint job to hide any damage done prevoiously .dont trust them they lie and once it's their turn to man up they turn their backs on you like your nothing . That must explain their employment ratio KANT keep anyone employed due to bad business . It's ok I've ruined my credit not my life . Still don't trust them buyer beware .

Lemon Lottt

by from San Antonio |

They took my car to Mercedez benz with out my permission, after they stated that they would help me. When it was all said and done they left me hanging, after I was a faithfull customer and even sent customers to them. BUYER BEWARE. Now I dont have a car because I cant afford to get it services at Mercedez Benz. I trusted them and the broke my trust. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

red rocket fun!

by from san antonio,tx |

I just purchased the cutest red solstice on the planet! i love it my sales person Alfonse was very helpful in the process I told him I had a bankruptcy and could only pay $200 a month he found me a beautiful car at a price I can afford. the experience at H&r was great.

H&R Auto Motors responded to this review

August 30, 2013

Thank you so much, here at H&R we try our best to please everyone. Happy Customers are what we strive for.

Great experience

by from San Atntonio, Texas |

they really tried everything to get the car I wanted.

Mal trato mal servicio

by from San Antonio tx |

El trato que me dieron en h&r automotor fue pésimo compro una truca por 5,000 bolas y la truca tenía las llantas gastadas y no tenía llantas de repuesto fui para que me diera una y la duena del lugar me dijo que me fuera para la chingada.

BAD CARS

by from san antonio |

The cars are damaged. I asked suddenly thousand by the bank and the seller told the bank that gave me two thousand and raised the price of the car that serves no Deler

Great experience!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Great experience! Great people to work with. Love my new to me car!