Prime Toyota

1605 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA 02132

A very positive experience with the sales team

by from South Shore, MA |

After the debacle I had with Boch Toyota, Prime Toyota's sales and financial staff is a breath of fresh air. Our saleswoman Ashley didn't waste our time with games and unnecessary waiting. The price was right (better than Boch by $40 surprisingly), the sales staff is professional, and the paperwork was done in a quick and presentable manner. These people aren't arrogant lying snakes like Boch sales and finance team. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and will switch all of our business + recommendations to Prime motor group. On the other hand, I will do everything I can to steer potential customers away from any Boch dealers especially the Toyota one in Norwood. Shoppers for a Toyota in the greater Boston, do yourself a favor and get an e-quote from Prime Toyota and save yourself hours of headache. These folks are the real deal.

Prime Toyota responded to this review

February 17, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your online review and for your kind words about Ahshley! We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Tim Veiga General Sales Manager Prime Toyota Scion Boston 617-469-1068 tveiga@primemotorgroup.com

Very happy with the experience

by from Maine |

I just bought a Prius, and I am very satisfied with the whole purchase process. Prime Toyota makes buying a car easy, convenient and agreeable. The building is clean and beautiful, the staff friendly and welcoming. Rafael was my sales rep and he was not only professional in attitude and knowledge, he was also very kind, helpful and patient with my questions. Great experience!

Not all sales men are great salesmen.

by from Boston,MA |

The car buying process is extremely bias,they have sales men like "Hernandez" and "Patriick Chakwan"(his boss) or whatever their names are who show outrigth contempt for you based on your appearance.I ended up buying my car outrigth from another dealer.The customer is not king here.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER.

Great experience buying our car

by from Boston MA |

We bought our Toyota Highlander at Prime Toyota. We had a great experience. My wife and I love the car ! Tom was very helpful and gave us all the information about the car that we asked for, he was very patient with us and not pushy, and they kept their word on the quote they gave us and delivered the car when they told us. They were also very helpful with financing We are very happy with our experience and we think the next Toyota we buy will be from Prime Toyota.

lousy at best

by from dedham ma |

they had a truck that I wanted set up a appointment to see the truck get there and the truck was dirty it looked like it wasn't cleaned since it rolled of the Assembly line scratches everywhere it had 3 bald tire and the spare tire on it along with the interior smelling like sewage treatment plant the check engine light was on and then I took it for the test drive it was very obvious that it needed major suspension work I wasted a whole week trying to buy this thing one day it was getting detailed another day it was getting repaired....

Very Good Service from Kenneth Cooper

by from waltham ma |

I got very good service from Kenneth Cooper, He was very patient and professional with me and helped me find a good car within my budget.

Very unprofessional

by from Framingham Ma |

This was my worst dealer experience ever. I chose one of the used cars from their inventory and asked for availability. They said it will be available to show the following day. I told them that I would be there at 9 am. Me and my husband took time off from work and drove almost 20 miles to see the car and when we went there they said the car is not available because it is in the repair shop. (This car was advertised to be a toyota certified car) I lost a lot of time and energy for nothing. I am very disappointed with the unprofessional service by this dealer.

Good Service

by from Watertown, MA |

The process of buying a car can be stressfull. I had an idea of what I wanted but was deciding on two different vehicles. I had done a lot of research on both vehicles and needed a car relatively fast. I had been out last winter to Prime and saw vehicles with Kenneth Cooper but held on to my old car as long as I could. When I needed a car in September, I asked for Kenneth Cooper. He was friendly and didn't pressure like other sales people might in other dealerships. It was time, and I bought my new vehicle just this past September. I have practical plans and even camping trips on the horizon with this utility vehicle. Kenneth Cooper in Sales helped me with my purchase process and I found the vehice I wanted.

Got more than I asked for !

by from West Roxbury, MA. |

1st I would like to thank Ms.Taylor Gilmore who went out or her way to help and get the exact vehical we were looking for, Right down to the color ! I have bought Lexus and camry, corrolla and tundra from a very well known dealership and went to Prime this year, My wife drove the carrolla for 6 years and decided to purchase a corrolla S car, I really did not want to trade in the 05 corrolla because I know the maintenance that went into it and was going to keep it for my youngest daughter but couldn't refuse the trade in offer, We got the carrollaS car from prime and will use Prime in the future now that I done business at Prime.

2011 Escape Limited!!

by from Boston, MA |

Page 2 of 2 My husband and I both looked at each other in shock (`not being used to this type of dealer service) and so I agreed. Tom said he would call me for a test drive the next day, Wednesday once he had brought the Silver Escape down. I received a call Thursday afternoon from Tom and I made arrangements with him to come in after work that evening to see and test drive it. It was helpful to know that Mon.-Thurs. Prime was opened until 9:00 pm. Before test driving the vehicle, Tom walked us through the features, side view mirrors, seat adjustments, headlamp adjustment, tire tread wear, sun/moon roof adjustments, `opened the hood and started it up so we could see and listen to the engine. He mentioned that on the drive down it was very comfortable and almost didn?t want to get out when he got back to the dealer ? we all had a good laugh on that one. I test drove it and it was a Sweet Ride (I can now say I was already sold on the vehicle but wanted to restrain my enthusiasm until we returned to the dealer.) Tom asked if I was going to use my `01 as a trade in and I said yes. He had another salesman come out and photo and did a walkthrough of my old vehicle. We had a conversation on the trade in price and the amount was one both Prime and I agreed on. As I needed to get a bank check for the purchase and to give me time to clean out my old vehicle and Tom a chance to get the registration and sticker in place and he suggested the vehicle was going to be vacuumed and washed before I take it, we agreed on a pick up day of Saturday. Another great experience came with closing the deal and this was done with the friendly Mr. Sambo Sorm who answered all our questions and concerns. Since there was no financing, involved, Sam got us in and out (not a rush job) with ease and professionalism. During the paperwork, there was the current news and sport event between all of us which made the ?appearance of signing your life away? not so painful. Sam too was a comical guy and ?great catch? that we hope his girlfriend is aware of! On Saturday, Sept. 13th I came in, presented the check and my old title received another friendly hand shake and Thank You from both Tom and Sam. Before driving off, Tom sat with me in the vehicle again and went through the vehicle manual and door keypad combination in case I had any questions. We tested the keypad and it worked and he presented the FAQ wallet card so I could change the combination later on. At this point I drove off a happy stress-free customer with a good experience and the beginning of a good business relationship. I will return to Prime Toyota when I need another vehicle and will absolutely recommend them to friends and family and on FB. As Mr. Rosenberg and Mr. McGovern (David & Matt) say in their commercials, ?Priiiime is on our side, YES they are?!