Prime Toyota

1605 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA 02132

Very Good Service from Kenneth Cooper

by from waltham ma |

I got very good service from Kenneth Cooper, He was very patient and professional with me and helped me find a good car within my budget.

Very unprofessional

by from Framingham Ma |

This was my worst dealer experience ever. I chose one of the used cars from their inventory and asked for availability. They said it will be available to show the following day. I told them that I would be there at 9 am. Me and my husband took time off from work and drove almost 20 miles to see the car and when we went there they said the car is not available because it is in the repair shop. (This car was advertised to be a toyota certified car) I lost a lot of time and energy for nothing. I am very disappointed with the unprofessional service by this dealer.

Good Service

by from Watertown, MA |

The process of buying a car can be stressfull. I had an idea of what I wanted but was deciding on two different vehicles. I had done a lot of research on both vehicles and needed a car relatively fast. I had been out last winter to Prime and saw vehicles with Kenneth Cooper but held on to my old car as long as I could. When I needed a car in September, I asked for Kenneth Cooper. He was friendly and didn't pressure like other sales people might in other dealerships. It was time, and I bought my new vehicle just this past September. I have practical plans and even camping trips on the horizon with this utility vehicle. Kenneth Cooper in Sales helped me with my purchase process and I found the vehice I wanted.

Got more than I asked for !

by from West Roxbury, MA. |

1st I would like to thank Ms.Taylor Gilmore who went out or her way to help and get the exact vehical we were looking for, Right down to the color ! I have bought Lexus and camry, corrolla and tundra from a very well known dealership and went to Prime this year, My wife drove the carrolla for 6 years and decided to purchase a corrolla S car, I really did not want to trade in the 05 corrolla because I know the maintenance that went into it and was going to keep it for my youngest daughter but couldn't refuse the trade in offer, We got the carrollaS car from prime and will use Prime in the future now that I done business at Prime.

2011 Escape Limited!!

by from Boston, MA |

Page 2 of 2 My husband and I both looked at each other in shock (`not being used to this type of dealer service) and so I agreed. Tom said he would call me for a test drive the next day, Wednesday once he had brought the Silver Escape down. I received a call Thursday afternoon from Tom and I made arrangements with him to come in after work that evening to see and test drive it. It was helpful to know that Mon.-Thurs. Prime was opened until 9:00 pm. Before test driving the vehicle, Tom walked us through the features, side view mirrors, seat adjustments, headlamp adjustment, tire tread wear, sun/moon roof adjustments, `opened the hood and started it up so we could see and listen to the engine. He mentioned that on the drive down it was very comfortable and almost didn?t want to get out when he got back to the dealer ? we all had a good laugh on that one. I test drove it and it was a Sweet Ride (I can now say I was already sold on the vehicle but wanted to restrain my enthusiasm until we returned to the dealer.) Tom asked if I was going to use my `01 as a trade in and I said yes. He had another salesman come out and photo and did a walkthrough of my old vehicle. We had a conversation on the trade in price and the amount was one both Prime and I agreed on. As I needed to get a bank check for the purchase and to give me time to clean out my old vehicle and Tom a chance to get the registration and sticker in place and he suggested the vehicle was going to be vacuumed and washed before I take it, we agreed on a pick up day of Saturday. Another great experience came with closing the deal and this was done with the friendly Mr. Sambo Sorm who answered all our questions and concerns. Since there was no financing, involved, Sam got us in and out (not a rush job) with ease and professionalism. During the paperwork, there was the current news and sport event between all of us which made the ?appearance of signing your life away? not so painful. Sam too was a comical guy and ?great catch? that we hope his girlfriend is aware of! On Saturday, Sept. 13th I came in, presented the check and my old title received another friendly hand shake and Thank You from both Tom and Sam. Before driving off, Tom sat with me in the vehicle again and went through the vehicle manual and door keypad combination in case I had any questions. We tested the keypad and it worked and he presented the FAQ wallet card so I could change the combination later on. At this point I drove off a happy stress-free customer with a good experience and the beginning of a good business relationship. I will return to Prime Toyota when I need another vehicle and will absolutely recommend them to friends and family and on FB. As Mr. Rosenberg and Mr. McGovern (David & Matt) say in their commercials, ?Priiiime is on our side, YES they are?!

Horrible Dealer

by from W Roxbury MA |

I use to go to this Location when it was another Dealer. Tried Prime and have had nothing but trouble .... Go anywhere else...... Who wrote those 55 reviews?

Great dealership with honest people

by from Boston, MA |

About 2 weeks ago on a Saturday I decided stop by Prime Toyota on VFW parkway, and had no intensions of getting a car. The sales agent I worked with was Tom Hyland. I originally went in with a mindset of getting a 2014 Camry, unfortunately I wasn't able to get a Camry because payments where out of the budget. Tom knew How much I needed a car so he pulled around with a 2014 Corolla. When I first saw the Corolla I was very skeptical only because I am a bigger guy any the Corolla felt small compared to the Camry. It took me while to make a decision, and at one point I was going to go with the Camry even if I had higher monthly payment. I decided to go home, and I told Tom he would get an answer form me the next day. So I called on Sunday and explained to Tom that I didn't think I was going to get any of the cars only because the payments where out of my budget, and he completely understood and did not try to give me any pressure or harass me into making a deal. I later decided that I was being to picky, so I called him back with interest in the Corolla he ran the numbers by me and I was sold. Tom picked me up Monday from my house, and we did all the paper work and I got the car the same day. So with under 5,000 down I got a 2014 Corolla in 3 days that I love now, and I would have never gotten the car if Tom didn't help me the way he did. He pulled a lot of string to help me get into the car and I would 100% recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great experience

by from West Roxbury |

Great experience. Randy our salesman was great. No pressure yet available to us for any questions we had.. He really put us in the best car for our needs. No regrets and would recommend Randy Davies when buying a car

Grate dealership and Excellent Sales Person

by from Chestnut Hill, MA |

We would like to express our deep gratitude for the help in buying a new Toyota Camry 2014 that we got from Prime Toyota Sales and Leasing Consultant Yelena Pavlenko. It was an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate her patience and friendly attitude. We wish her the best of luck in all her future endeavors. We will recommend Prime Toyota dealership and Sales Consultant Yelena Pavlenko to our friends. Thanks a lot! Boris & Tatyana Kader

Best place to buy a car!

by from Somerville |

Price Toyota is the number one place to buy your car! I have been shopping around for a long time than I called Prime Toyota and they gave me the best price, that at first I didin't even believe! Employees are very friendly and go out of their way to make me happy about the car I bought!