Prime Toyota

New 877-231-0629
Used 888-237-5290
Service 877-728-2813

True Market Pricing!!! FAST,FAIR AND SIMPLE

A very positive experience with the sales team

by from South Shore, MA |

After the debacle I had with Boch Toyota, Prime Toyota's sales and financial staff is a breath of fresh air. Our saleswoman Ashley didn't waste our time with games and unnecessary waiting. The price was right (better than Boch by $40 surprisingly), the sales staff is professional, and the paperwork was done in a quick and presentable manner. These people aren't arrogant lying snakes like Boch sales and finance team. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and will switch all of our business + recommendations to Prime motor group. On the other hand, I will do everything I can to steer potential customers away from any Boch dealers especially the Toyota one in Norwood. Shoppers for a Toyota in the greater Boston, do yourself a favor and get an e-quote from Prime Toyota and save yourself hours of headache. These folks are the real deal.

Prime Toyota responded to this review

February 14, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your online review and for your kind words about Ahshley! We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Tim Veiga General Sales Manager Prime Toyota Scion Boston 617-469-1068 tveiga@primemotorgroup.com

Great dealership with honest people

by from Boston, MA |

About 2 weeks ago on a Saturday I decided stop by Prime Toyota on VFW parkway, and had no intensions of getting a car. The sales agent I worked with was Tom Hyland. I originally went in with a mindset of getting a 2014 Camry, unfortunately I wasn't able to get a Camry because payments where out of the budget. Tom knew How much I needed a car so he pulled around with a 2014 Corolla. When I first saw the Corolla I was very skeptical only because I am a bigger guy any the Corolla felt small compared to the Camry. It took me while to make a decision, and at one point I was going to go with the Camry even if I had higher monthly payment. I decided to go home, and I told Tom he would get an answer form me the next day. So I called on Sunday and explained to Tom that I didn't think I was going to get any of the cars only because the payments where out of my budget, and he completely understood and did not try to give me any pressure or harass me into making a deal. I later decided that I was being to picky, so I called him back with interest in the Corolla he ran the numbers by me and I was sold. Tom picked me up Monday from my house, and we did all the paper work and I got the car the same day. So with under 5,000 down I got a 2014 Corolla in 3 days that I love now, and I would have never gotten the car if Tom didn't help me the way he did. He pulled a lot of string to help me get into the car and I would 100% recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great experience

by from West Roxbury |

Great experience. Randy our salesman was great. No pressure yet available to us for any questions we had.. He really put us in the best car for our needs. No regrets and would recommend Randy Davies when buying a car

Grate dealership and Excellent Sales Person

by from Chestnut Hill, MA |

We would like to express our deep gratitude for the help in buying a new Toyota Camry 2014 that we got from Prime Toyota Sales and Leasing Consultant Yelena Pavlenko. It was an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate her patience and friendly attitude. We wish her the best of luck in all her future endeavors. We will recommend Prime Toyota dealership and Sales Consultant Yelena Pavlenko to our friends. Thanks a lot! Boris & Tatyana Kader

Best place to buy a car!

by from Somerville |

Price Toyota is the number one place to buy your car! I have been shopping around for a long time than I called Prime Toyota and they gave me the best price, that at first I didin't even believe! Employees are very friendly and go out of their way to make me happy about the car I bought!

Bought a new 2014.5 Camry LE, excellent dealings!

by from Wareham,MA |

Great experience, very pleasant and polite treatment. Timely delivery and no pressure, no haggling, no gimmicks. Very clear and straight forward quotes, no hidden fees. My best experience in buying a car out of seven previous purchases.

Great dealership, good pricing,excellent treatment

by from Wareham,MA |

It was a very straight forward and transparent process. No hassle, no gimmicks. I was very happy with the experience . They treated me with courtesy and in a timely fashion. I recommend this dealership for buying a car without any hesitation. Absolutely ! Tom Roy

Great Experience Getting A New Car!!!!

by from Cambridge, MA |

I am a beginner with the whole buying a car/new car process and have heard the struggles of buying a car, but the sales team at Prime put my mind at ease and were awesome!! I have wanted a Toyota Rav4 for as long as as I can remember and our saleswomen Yelena totally made that happen for me. Since I am still in college and do have to pay tuition, I told her what I could afford monthly and what I could put down and it was like within seconds she got me my dream car (and color) and a great price. Practically $80 less than at some of the other places that I have been looking at so I was pleasantly surprised that I would be able to afford it. Everything was done with ease and all of my questions were answered. No paperwork hassle and no hours of waiting, and our business manager Sam really took the time to make sure we really understood it all. I will totally be recommending Prime Toyota to all my friends and family and my mother who is due for and upgrade soon! I love this place and will most definitely be coming back.

Great experience with new vehicle

by from boston MA |

Just purchased a new car from Prime and had an excellent experience. I would highly recommend them!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Boston, MA |

Prime Toyota's sales and financial staff are simply AMAZING! I came in for service on my 2011 Toyota Camry and left the place with a brand new 2014 Scion Tc. My lease was expiring in less than 90 days and I asked Obed Florimon what were my options. He wasted no time and got me a great deal I couldn't resist. He took care of all necessary paperwork and when it came time to close the deal Sambo Sorm answered all my financial questions and concerns. They were an excellent team and I would recommend them with my eyes close. This is my second car with Prime Toyota and I am sure that when I decide to get a new one I will go see my friends at Prime Toyota again.

Great service!

by from Roslindale, ma |

I had a great experience at Prime everyone took their time with me, never once did I feel pressured or hounded. Steven was great he took the time to explain everything to me and my parents, made us feel at home really could not ask for a better person. I would recommend Prime and Steven to my close family and friends. It's really importance to feel comfortable when buying a car, it's an investment, I felt like they all accommodated our needs and was pleasant throughout the whole buying process.