Rye Ford

1151 Boston Post Rd, Rye, NY 10580

Used 914-967-6300

Buying at Rye Ford

by from Valley Cottage, NY |

Susan Dunkin was the absolute best salesperson I've EVER dealt with. She was compassionate to my personal needs & lacked the phony salesperson "out-to-make-a-buck" personality. Also, the man who checked my car for trade-in was generous & explained what needed to be fixed on my car without be pushy to buy, rather assuring my safety instead. The entire experience at Rye Ford was not cumbersome at all & I would highly recommend others to go there. Thanks again Susan, I love my Expedition!! JoAnn Kingston

Great experience.......knowledgeable salespeople!

by from White Plains NY |

I had an excellent experience when I visited Rye Ford. I went there to test drive some of the newer model cars and ended up test driving the Fusion. Joe Preziosi was my salesperson and he was very knowledgeable about the car and its features. He showed me all aspects of the car back to front and answered all my questions. When I go to a dealership, I want someone who will give me exceptional service and someone who will hustle and work for my business. Joe was willing to do just that. I will definitely be back to Rye Ford and will be working with Joe again.

Susan at Rye Ford is very nice and proffessional

by from New York |

I traded in a car with Susan at Rye Ford Subaru, and so far it has been a very pleasant experience. She has not been pushy or coming up with hidden fees etc. Overall a very pleasant experience and I recommend anyone buying a car to reach out to Susan.

Rye Ford/Subaru

by from New Milford, CT |

Contacted Rye Ford/Subaru through cars.com and received a phone call back from Angelo. He was straight forward, honest and diligent. We worked a deal on a used vehicle over the phone since I was 50 miles away. The car and deal was AS ADVERTISED. No gimmicks. EXCELLENT experience. I will DEFINITELY contact them next time I need a car. THANK YOU ANGELO!

Susan Dunkin - 2013 Ford Edge

by from Cresco, PA |

Just wanted to express my gratitude for everything that Susan Dunkin did for me to help me purchase and have an AWESOME car purchase experience!!!! From the time my sister and I walked into the show room until we left, everything went extremely smooth. Everyone went out of there way to make us feel comfortable. As soon as Susan saw us she came right over and was very professional and told us the car would be ready for a test drive shortly. I live 2+ hours from Rye and Susan was great in helping me to hold the car until I could get there the following week!!! Once we took it for a ride, between the car and how Susan explained the whole car to me...I was sold!! The numbers just needed to be where I needed them to be. I then met Rich, who worked with me to hit my numbers and much more!!!! Angelo went and inspected my car to give us a quote on what I could get for my car. As they were working up the numbers and doing all of the paperwork, we went for a bite to eat in town...so nice!!! Came back and everything was ready...signed papers and car was detailed and ready to go home!!! Again...I can not express my appreciation for all everyone at Rye Ford did for me to make my purchase of a 2013 Ford Edge smooth as silk!!! ;) And just the fact that Susan has been in contact with me to make sure all is well with the car and that there are no issues amazes me!!!! Thank you all at Rye Ford for an AWESOME experience and when we are ready for our next vehicle...I'll be calling you Susan!!! ;)

Susan Dunkin - Deidra Mader 2013 Ford Edge

by from Cresco, PA |

I just wanted to post my experience with Susan Dunkin @ Rye Ford September 2014. I first had contacted Susan about a Ford Edge which my sister saw online. As soon as I called she went right out and gave me all the information I needed about the car!!! It was just what we were looking for, for a new family car. We live in the Poconos and need an SUV!!! They were nice enough because I live 2+ hours away to let me put a deposit down on the car until I could get there the next Tuesday. When my sister and I arrived we were greeted and Susan told us the car would be ready for a test drive shortly. Took the car for a test drive and LOVED it!!! Never owned a Ford in my life and after driving it and the experience I had with Rye Ford...don't think I'll be going back to our norm Dodge/Chrysler, which is all we have ever owned. My son works for Hertz and he gave us the Ford Edge tip!!! Once we made the deal, my sister and I went for a bite to eat, came back and everything was ready for us to take the car home!!! Can't THANK Susan enough for all of her help and time she spent with me on making this happen for me!!! Truly appreciate all her time, professionalism and kindness!!! I meant SOOOO much to me!!! ;) Also, want to thank Rich for his time and working with me on the deal to make it happen!!! He was AMAZING as well!!! Thank you again to Susan and Rich for everything they did for me!!! LOVE THE EDGE!!!! Also...Susan...thank you for following up with me to make sure everything is going well!!! I'll be in touch!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!! ;)

Very Professional and Excellent Customer Service

by from Tarrytown, NY |

I had a very pleasant experience at Rye Ford. I went there to test drive the Fusion and wound up getting into a lease for a great deal. Joe was my salesperson and he was the most knowledgeable salesperson I have dealt with. Joe explained all the features of the car in great detail and answered any questions I had. I will definitely be back when my lease is up to see Joe again. The dealership is professionally run and I highly recommend it.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Westport, CT |

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, EXPERIENCE!!! I have never before dealt with a new car dealship/used car dealership where they actually gave the proverbial "used car salesman" a GOOD NAME! I dealt with Robert Pierro and Angelo and both were so honest, down to earth and not your typical "pushy" salesman! They are one of a kind and I will recomment Rye Ford because of them and them alone (not to mention they are selling great cars)! It was a pleasure doing business with them and I look forward to the next time I am in the market for a car.

great customer service

by from White Plains, NY |

I have bought 4 cars from Rye Ford; the last 3 pre-owned.Their pre-owned inventory is plentiful, and I am treated no differently than I would be if I were buying a brand new top of the line model. It has always been evident to me that my needs are #1. I consider Jason my personal sales rep, and I will call him first when it is time to shop again.

NJ Buyer

by from Whippany, NJ |

This was my first time looking for a car online ? it was a success! Thanks to Rye Ford Subaru dealership ? the car advertised is the car I viewed and purchased. So impress of the no hassle approach ? just refreshing! There was an issue but really at no fault of the dealership ? a long delay to receive my license plates from NY for NJ tags which exceeded the 30 days temporary registration/tag. I had to call the dealership a few times to get this resolved but when I spoke to the manager ? things quickly moved. I received my tags via overnight carrier service within 2 days along with a follow up email of status from the sales person who sold me the car. It?s been 3 months since I?ve owned the car, taken it on a long road trip and all is well ? very pleased and would highly recommend doing business with this dealership.