Rye Ford

1151 Boston Post Rd, Rye, NY 10580

Great Dealership!!!

by from Westport, CT |

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, EXPERIENCE!!! I have never before dealt with a new car dealship/used car dealership where they actually gave the proverbial "used car salesman" a GOOD NAME! I dealt with Robert Pierro and Angelo and both were so honest, down to earth and not your typical "pushy" salesman! They are one of a kind and I will recomment Rye Ford because of them and them alone (not to mention they are selling great cars)! It was a pleasure doing business with them and I look forward to the next time I am in the market for a car.

great customer service

by from White Plains, NY |

I have bought 4 cars from Rye Ford; the last 3 pre-owned.Their pre-owned inventory is plentiful, and I am treated no differently than I would be if I were buying a brand new top of the line model. It has always been evident to me that my needs are #1. I consider Jason my personal sales rep, and I will call him first when it is time to shop again.

NJ Buyer

by from Whippany, NJ |

This was my first time looking for a car online ? it was a success! Thanks to Rye Ford Subaru dealership ? the car advertised is the car I viewed and purchased. So impress of the no hassle approach ? just refreshing! There was an issue but really at no fault of the dealership ? a long delay to receive my license plates from NY for NJ tags which exceeded the 30 days temporary registration/tag. I had to call the dealership a few times to get this resolved but when I spoke to the manager ? things quickly moved. I received my tags via overnight carrier service within 2 days along with a follow up email of status from the sales person who sold me the car. It?s been 3 months since I?ve owned the car, taken it on a long road trip and all is well ? very pleased and would highly recommend doing business with this dealership.

In The End It Worked Out

by from Yonkers New York |

I bought a Subaru Impreza Limited which had a problem from the outset. I contacted the service department and they tried their best to take care of the problem. The service manager, Darlene Challacombe is a pleasure to work with. Her staff are all top notch and that is a reflection of her managerial skills. The owner of the dealership Jim Kingery called me several times and assured me that he and Subaru will make me happy. They did. After contacting Subaru of America as advised by the dealership and being assigned Gretchen as my customer service rep I was in another car shortly thereafter. I've had Nissan's and Honda's that had problems but I was never treated this well by their dealerships or their corporate staff. Kingery Subaru went to bat for me and helped get me a replacement vehicle. I must admit that the four trips to the dealership to work out the problem was four trips more than I wanted to make and that the Master Mechanic continued to say that the vehicle met factory standards when it didn't. This is especially so with a brand new car but, Darlene's staff starting with Phil treated me well and gave me a loaner car each time. I guess, if I had to spend time at a dealer I'd rather it be there. In the end all my problems were addressed in a fair manner with no runaround. Would I buy a car here again? To paraphrase Humphrey Bogart at he end of the movie Casablanca, Jim Kingery this looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship. After a few weeks my new registration was mailed to me by Rye Subaru. Unfortunately they registered the car at my old address. The first car that I had to return was registered correctly at my new address so this was a case of sloppy paperwork on the part of the dealership. I called my salesperson Nancy B. and explained to her that the car was not registered at the correct address. She told me that she would get right back to me. I waited a week and called her since her idea of getting right back to someone is quite different than mine or possibly yours. I left a message on her voice mail and later in the day I didn't receive a call back but an email stating that I had to go to motor vehicles and take care of the problem myself. I did and the car is properly registered at proper address. I'll still do business with Rye Subaru in the future and I will recommend them to friends and family as well but I'll probably be dealing with another salesperson who can return a phone call when they say they'll get right back and not have me wait a week for me to call them. That's unacceptable.

Great car friendly staff

by from Greenwich, Ct. |

I searched for a new Subaru and got the best deal from Mike. He was professional and saved me both time and money. No convenience fee like all the other Connecticut dealers I visited. Nancy and Rich made the delivery and were very pleasant. Thanks!

Bait and Switch Part 2

by from Crompond, NY |

I went there to lease a new vehicle from this dealership after purchasing one from there a few years ago. I was primarily interested in cost and told Mike, the manager, that I was flexible on color and trim level but needed a manual transmission car with 15k miles per year. He told me that he could give me a 42 month lease with 15k miles per year for $198/ month. He wrote out the terms of the deal on a piece of paper for me. It sounded good, but I had my daughter with me, so I couldn't test drive until the next day. He told me that it wouldn't be a problem and he'd even try to hold a car for me. The next day, the test drive went well and I was ready to make a deal on the lease. Much to my surprise the price had now increased to $240/month -- a 20% increase! When I stated I had the piece of paper with his handwriting laying out the terms, he stated there was nothing he could do and that was the price. Needless to say, I decided to take my business elsewhere.

Highly recommend

by from New Rochelle, ny |

We came in on a followup to our online inquiry. Salesman was very knowledgeable and was able to get the exact car we wanted in a short period of time. I highly recommend this dealership.

Impressive Impreza!

by from Rye, NY |

After setting up an appointment with Danny I test drove a new impreza and liked it so much I took it home later on that day. Danny's no pressure personality made the buying expirience extremely easy and I left feeling taken care of. Thanks so much to all the nice people at Rye Subaru! My friends are so jealous of my new car!

Pleasant Experience with Rye Subaru

by from White Plains, NY |

Anthony was outstanding. He followed up on every request in a timely fashion, got answers to questions he didn't know, and was very pleasant throughout our negotiations. I would recommend Rye Subaru without hesitation, to all of my Subaru interested friends. Thanks again Anthony & Rye Subaru!

Good Service

by from Washington, DC |

I found a car online and arranged the purchase on the phone. When I arrived, everything was ready to go and the car was as expected. Overall the process was very smooth. Good price too. Overall, highly recommended.