Rye Ford

1151 Boston Post Rd, Rye, NY 10580

Used 914-967-6300

Susan at Rye Ford is very nice and proffessional

by from New York |

I traded in a car with Susan at Rye Ford Subaru, and so far it has been a very pleasant experience. She has not been pushy or coming up with hidden fees etc. Overall a very pleasant experience and I recommend anyone buying a car to reach out to Susan.

Rye Ford/Subaru

by from New Milford, CT |

Contacted Rye Ford/Subaru through cars.com and received a phone call back from Angelo. He was straight forward, honest and diligent. We worked a deal on a used vehicle over the phone since I was 50 miles away. The car and deal was AS ADVERTISED. No gimmicks. EXCELLENT experience. I will DEFINITELY contact them next time I need a car. THANK YOU ANGELO!

Susan Dunkin - 2013 Ford Edge

by from Cresco, PA |

Just wanted to express my gratitude for everything that Susan Dunkin did for me to help me purchase and have an AWESOME car purchase experience!!!! From the time my sister and I walked into the show room until we left, everything went extremely smooth. Everyone went out of there way to make us feel comfortable. As soon as Susan saw us she came right over and was very professional and told us the car would be ready for a test drive shortly. I live 2+ hours from Rye and Susan was great in helping me to hold the car until I could get there the following week!!! Once we took it for a ride, between the car and how Susan explained the whole car to me...I was sold!! The numbers just needed to be where I needed them to be. I then met Rich, who worked with me to hit my numbers and much more!!!! Angelo went and inspected my car to give us a quote on what I could get for my car. As they were working up the numbers and doing all of the paperwork, we went for a bite to eat in town...so nice!!! Came back and everything was ready...signed papers and car was detailed and ready to go home!!! Again...I can not express my appreciation for all everyone at Rye Ford did for me to make my purchase of a 2013 Ford Edge smooth as silk!!! ;) And just the fact that Susan has been in contact with me to make sure all is well with the car and that there are no issues amazes me!!!! Thank you all at Rye Ford for an AWESOME experience and when we are ready for our next vehicle...I'll be calling you Susan!!! ;)

Susan Dunkin - Deidra Mader 2013 Ford Edge

by from Cresco, PA |

I just wanted to post my experience with Susan Dunkin @ Rye Ford September 2014. I first had contacted Susan about a Ford Edge which my sister saw online. As soon as I called she went right out and gave me all the information I needed about the car!!! It was just what we were looking for, for a new family car. We live in the Poconos and need an SUV!!! They were nice enough because I live 2+ hours away to let me put a deposit down on the car until I could get there the next Tuesday. When my sister and I arrived we were greeted and Susan told us the car would be ready for a test drive shortly. Took the car for a test drive and LOVED it!!! Never owned a Ford in my life and after driving it and the experience I had with Rye Ford...don't think I'll be going back to our norm Dodge/Chrysler, which is all we have ever owned. My son works for Hertz and he gave us the Ford Edge tip!!! Once we made the deal, my sister and I went for a bite to eat, came back and everything was ready for us to take the car home!!! Can't THANK Susan enough for all of her help and time she spent with me on making this happen for me!!! Truly appreciate all her time, professionalism and kindness!!! I meant SOOOO much to me!!! ;) Also, want to thank Rich for his time and working with me on the deal to make it happen!!! He was AMAZING as well!!! Thank you again to Susan and Rich for everything they did for me!!! LOVE THE EDGE!!!! Also...Susan...thank you for following up with me to make sure everything is going well!!! I'll be in touch!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!! ;)

Very Professional and Excellent Customer Service

by from Tarrytown, NY |

I had a very pleasant experience at Rye Ford. I went there to test drive the Fusion and wound up getting into a lease for a great deal. Joe was my salesperson and he was the most knowledgeable salesperson I have dealt with. Joe explained all the features of the car in great detail and answered any questions I had. I will definitely be back when my lease is up to see Joe again. The dealership is professionally run and I highly recommend it.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Westport, CT |

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, EXPERIENCE!!! I have never before dealt with a new car dealship/used car dealership where they actually gave the proverbial "used car salesman" a GOOD NAME! I dealt with Robert Pierro and Angelo and both were so honest, down to earth and not your typical "pushy" salesman! They are one of a kind and I will recomment Rye Ford because of them and them alone (not to mention they are selling great cars)! It was a pleasure doing business with them and I look forward to the next time I am in the market for a car.

great customer service

by from White Plains, NY |

I have bought 4 cars from Rye Ford; the last 3 pre-owned.Their pre-owned inventory is plentiful, and I am treated no differently than I would be if I were buying a brand new top of the line model. It has always been evident to me that my needs are #1. I consider Jason my personal sales rep, and I will call him first when it is time to shop again.

NJ Buyer

by from Whippany, NJ |

This was my first time looking for a car online ? it was a success! Thanks to Rye Ford Subaru dealership ? the car advertised is the car I viewed and purchased. So impress of the no hassle approach ? just refreshing! There was an issue but really at no fault of the dealership ? a long delay to receive my license plates from NY for NJ tags which exceeded the 30 days temporary registration/tag. I had to call the dealership a few times to get this resolved but when I spoke to the manager ? things quickly moved. I received my tags via overnight carrier service within 2 days along with a follow up email of status from the sales person who sold me the car. It?s been 3 months since I?ve owned the car, taken it on a long road trip and all is well ? very pleased and would highly recommend doing business with this dealership.

In The End It Worked Out

by from Yonkers New York |

I bought a Subaru Impreza Limited which had a problem from the outset. I contacted the service department and they tried their best to take care of the problem. The service manager, Darlene Challacombe is a pleasure to work with. Her staff are all top notch and that is a reflection of her managerial skills. The owner of the dealership Jim Kingery called me several times and assured me that he and Subaru will make me happy. They did. After contacting Subaru of America as advised by the dealership and being assigned Gretchen as my customer service rep I was in another car shortly thereafter. I've had Nissan's and Honda's that had problems but I was never treated this well by their dealerships or their corporate staff. Kingery Subaru went to bat for me and helped get me a replacement vehicle. I must admit that the four trips to the dealership to work out the problem was four trips more than I wanted to make and that the Master Mechanic continued to say that the vehicle met factory standards when it didn't. This is especially so with a brand new car but, Darlene's staff starting with Phil treated me well and gave me a loaner car each time. I guess, if I had to spend time at a dealer I'd rather it be there. In the end all my problems were addressed in a fair manner with no runaround. Would I buy a car here again? To paraphrase Humphrey Bogart at he end of the movie Casablanca, Jim Kingery this looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship. After a few weeks my new registration was mailed to me by Rye Subaru. Unfortunately they registered the car at my old address. The first car that I had to return was registered correctly at my new address so this was a case of sloppy paperwork on the part of the dealership. I called my salesperson Nancy B. and explained to her that the car was not registered at the correct address. She told me that she would get right back to me. I waited a week and called her since her idea of getting right back to someone is quite different than mine or possibly yours. I left a message on her voice mail and later in the day I didn't receive a call back but an email stating that I had to go to motor vehicles and take care of the problem myself. I did and the car is properly registered at proper address. I'll still do business with Rye Subaru in the future and I will recommend them to friends and family as well but I'll probably be dealing with another salesperson who can return a phone call when they say they'll get right back and not have me wait a week for me to call them. That's unacceptable.

Great car friendly staff

by from Greenwich, Ct. |

I searched for a new Subaru and got the best deal from Mike. He was professional and saved me both time and money. No convenience fee like all the other Connecticut dealers I visited. Nancy and Rich made the delivery and were very pleasant. Thanks!