Seelye Kia of Holland

Service 866-924-8717

"Better See Seelye"

Beyond satisfied!!

by from Michigan |

If you are in the market for a new or gently used vehicle- LOOK NO FURTHER!! I am a true skeptic, in every sense of the word, but to my surprise I have never been treated this well at any other dealership in the past. Our salesman, Joe Borst, was very eager to please, the finance manager was beyond knowledgeable and even the manager was so kind. I gave each of them a hug before we left. The whole process of going in and then signing took only about an hour and was pretty painless and without any surprises.We have looked at many dealerships over the years, but this one stands out by far. Such a class act. Stop in and say, 'Hi!' They would love to help you:)))

great people

by from south haven michigan |

a special thanks goes out to Alex Larez for the hard work and effort on selling my husband his dream truck he is a tough cookie to sell thanks again

March 25, 2014

Ram Owner, Thank you for your recent purchase along with the Review. I have to agree that Alex is a hard working Sales Consultant and he goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are well taken cared for before, during and after the sale. Once again, thank you.

Repost

by from Holland mi |

I wrote a review about 2 months ago after purchasing a 2011 Regal from them. I wanted to make a correction I posted to soon. There was a misunderstanding that the guys in Holland made right. I should have done this sooner they did a great job. This was the third vehicle I bought from the Seeley wright group I will go to them when I buy my truck.

March 25, 2014

George, Thank you for the review and comments. At Seelye Auto Group, we strive in Customer Service before, during and after the sale. I am glad to see that we were able to once again serve you properly. Tim Born Internet Director)

Enjoying my new Soul thanks to Jake

by from Holland, MI |

Jake helped me purchase my first car and made it as easy as possible. He responds quickly to any follow-up questions and everyone at the dealership is very helpful.

Car buying feed back with kia of Holland

by from Holland Mi |

I love my new kia and I worked with jake he is wounderful and knows his job well. He got it down to my price range and I bought it. The one thing I don't like and they all need to work on is how long it takes them to get stuff done. I was there from 10am on 11-16-13 til 2pm getting everything done. Way to long in my book I had a baby shower at 2 and was late for that. I will send people there to buy a car/suv because I had very good service. Thanks so much Dana..

Car was not as described on line

by from Battle Creek, MI |

We were looking for a low-priced used car for our daughter and found one we liked on line at this dealership. Unfortunately, the car was not in the good condition as described and upon visiting the dealership we learned it would need a new clutch immediately and a new catalytic converter within the year. We drove over an hour one-way to see the car based on the description which did not disclose these factors. Further, we had exchanged phone messages and e-mails with the dealer where they could have alerted us to the need for repairs and saved us a trip. I believe they should have at least included the words "needs some mechanical work" as it wasn't really drivable off the lot. The sales rep did disclose the needed repair information to us before the test drive, but by then it was too late. I know the dealer wanted the ad to make the car sound better than it was to make a sale but by not coming clean initially they have soured us on their business.

You call that service? Thanks, but, NO THANKS!

by from Grand Rapids,MI |

I had the worst experience while searching for a used vehicle. I recently filed bankruptcy so I already knew what I was working with in regards to credit and how the process works when you have bad debt over you like that. HOWEVER, that does not give the salesperson the right to talk down upon you or be condescending, or just flat out rude...which I had no problem confronting him about (in a very pleasant way when i could have shown my horns and been a beast!) He reluctantly shown me three of the most beat up cars on the lot! Rendevous had service engine light on and he didn't know why, didn't know which pieces were missing off of the seat, didn't know the price of the vehicle or anything. Then he reluctantly showed me a chrysler 300 and a chevy equinox, which he started the conversation with all the used cars are as it. I looked at the 300 and told him there was no need to show me that vehicle as the front right end was missing the paint and had a busted fog light which had wires hanging everywhere. Walked over to the equinox and it had a dent about a foot to a foot and a half in circumference between the front left wheel well and driver side door, a million miles, and he had no clue on the cost or even the year of the vehicle. I politely told him no thank you i will keep looking for vehicles elsewhere. I was livid! I drove 40 minutes to get treated like trash! But thanks to this treatment, two days later I purchased an 08 Chrysler Aspen with an interest rate well below 10% which is great considering my bankruptcy discharge had literally processed less than 24 hours prior. So thank you Dwayne Boyd for being the worst salesperson I have ever met.

Outstanding experience with a new car purchase!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Briefly stated, it was the most positive and satisfying car purchase I've ever had. In 35 years of driving and multiple car purchases, that is saying a lot. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP!!! ~ Dave in Grand Rapids

So good I bought 2.

by from Grand Haven, MI |

I had excellent service from Todd, Nels, and Rob. I went in to look at buying 1 car and ended up buying 2. I got a 2013 KIA Forte and a 2013 KIA Soul. Great customer Service!!! I have and will recommend this dealer to my friends and family!

November 9, 2012

Richard, thank you very much for your purchase(s). Also, for completing this review. Customer Service is very important to us here at Seelye Wright KIA of Holland before, during and after the sale. Welcome to our Friends & Family...... Tim Born, Internet Director.

Little bit o' Soul

by from Holland, MI |

After several weeks of reviewing and researching the 2013 Kia Souls I went online early Saturday morning and texted Holland Kia for an extra $100 Off promotional TEXT discount. I had a call back from Tim Born with in minutes! We were given the name of the Sales Mgr Eric Thorns and Tim said he'd be informing them of our visit soon to Seelye-Wright Holland. From the moment we entered the dealership we were impressed by the TEAM. They worked flawlessly together as one. Todd Klein was very helpful in guiding us through the process ... beginning to end starting with fact finding and listening to our ideas of what we were looking for including what payments we were looking for. We took a test drive with Todd where he was able to show us some of the great features of the vehicle during the ride. Our hardest decision was which Soul we wanted to drive HOME. The sales manager came by during the process a few times just to chat along with the other helpful staff. What an upbeat and engaging group. The staff were all pleasant, patient and encouraging and seemed genuine in wanting us to get what we wanted at the best price possible. We obtained several available discounts including a VA% which weren't aware of! Financing worked hard to get us into the vehicle we most liked and at the price we most liked. Thanks Todd and S.W. of Holland for making the car buying process a great one! Lovin' our "little bit o'Soul"

November 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your Review and your business. It was a pleasure assisting you with your new Soul. I would also like to thank you for using our Text promotion by texting "SWKIA" to 59769 for your discount. We have found that this convenient way for discounts is a preferred method by customers. Seelye Wright KIA of Holland strives in Customer Service before, during and after the sale. As you have observed, our Team at Seelye Wright KIA works well together and helps the consumer feel at ease with their gathering of information. Welcome to our Friends & Family..... Tim Born, Internet Director.

Little bit o' Soul