Lubbers Chevrolet, Inc.

914 N Main St, Cheney, KS 67025

Used 316-540-0011

Good service otherwise.

by from Cheney, KS |

Came in for scheduled oil change included in the purchase, wanted to have the transmition looked at because of the way it shifts out of 1st, tranny guy wasn't there so just the fluid level was checked but what I don't understand is why I was charged to take fluid out. I bought the truck 10 months ago and you guys are the only ones to service it so wouldn't that mean you had too much fluid in there to begin with? The $24 charge was explained to me before he adjusted the levels, but I just have been wondering since. Service is always good there otherwise.

wonderful people with great atitudes

by from great bend ks |

Ken Schmidt is a wonderful salesman. We bought a 2010 Pontiac g6 and didn't even have it a week and it had to go back to the shop. The wife and I went down the following Monday morning to see if we could get another vehicle. Ken is the most amazing salesman I have ever met.I would recommend anyone to him to buy a vehicle

Excellent experience for the past twenty five year

by from Derby, Kansas |

All excellent, 2014 Silverado with 1,300 miles had a head gasket that started leaking back into the motor. Chevy recommend replacing the head and gasket and fluids which was done in a timely manner. Having called Lubbers management and my sales representative about the issue I had and about my questionable confidence in the vehicle. They gave me an option to trade for a new 2015 and worked with me to my satisfaction and I left a happy customer. I have purchase a high number of vehicles from Lubbers in the past twenty five years and will continue to do business with them for a long time.

Great customer service, friendly atmosphere

by from Ingalls, KS |

We were very impressed. From the moment we walked in the door until we left, we felt like someone important not just a sale. Rick Epp welcomed us and did not pounce on us the moment we walked in the door. He was very nice and he treated us like we were old friends. We are very happy with the sale and with the car. Thank you so very much.

Great Service

by from Wichita KS |

With the exception of the fees we have been charged, we have been pleased with the service we have received. Being on a fixed income, any auto repairs are not budgeted for and thus, our budget really takes a hit.

An amazing buying experience!

by from Ellinwood, KS |

I was very pleased with the no-hassle experience at Lubbers in Hutchinson, KS. Ken Schmidt came in on his day off, after speaking with me over the phone about me being a possible Lubbers customer. I navigated their awesome website, found the vehicle I wanted & Ken had me in that vehicle the next day with no down payment & no hassle. I was VERY impressed! Thank you, Lubbers!

Great service clean facility

by from Witcha, Ks |

My car was done before they said it would be, and he explained everything to me before I left the service center.

Rick He is the best! !

by from Wichita,KS |

Rick a very kind and honest salesman. It was a great pleasure working with him! I highly recommend working with Rick Epp @ Lubbers. He is very easy to find a car with.

2nd Used Car from Lubbers, and still LOVE them!

by from Wichita, KS |

Just purchased a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE from Joe Erdman at Lubbers. I couldnt be happier! I am a pretty picky, inquisitive, and impatient car buyer. Joe kept his cool, and ended up getting me into a great new car. My payments went down significantly as I had previously taken advantage of the services from FinanceCo which is the in house bank for Lubbers. I had credit issues, and they took care of me.. Now I am financed through GM and rebuilding my credit, thanks to Lubbers.

service

by from wichita, kansas |

I was offered a wash after my oil had been changed, and I accepted. The only problem was it took an hour, and it was not dried and the windows were not clean.