Love Buick GMC

736 Saturn Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29212

New 877-672-1952
Used 866-490-1396
Service 866-400-8978

The Love Automotive Difference is Shopping with Confidence!

Diappointed

by from Pooler, Ga. |

After searching for over a month for a particular car for my wife, I expanded my search area. ( I live outside Savannah Ga.). Love had the exact car she wanted. I contacted their internet agent and was given an "out the door price". I asked if I had to pay GA. or SC. taxes, but she wasn't sure. We drove two and a half hours, test drove the car and decided to buy it. While we were doing the paperwork, we were informed that the Love people wre unaware of the high GA taxes and that we would have to pay $1800 above the quoted price. I realize that they may not make many sales to out of state customers, but I ailso believe that they should have honored their quote.

Love Buick GMC responded to this review

July 8, 2013

We DID give you the "out the door" price... The "out the door" price includes: Sales tax, license fee and Closing fee... We do not include 'Ad Valorem Tax' which is a "personal property tax"... We also do not quote "personal property" taxes for South Carolina residents... Both "Ad Valorem" and "Personal Property" taxes are required by states in order to register your vehicle.

Great salesman and service dept.

by from Salley, SC |

We bought a new 2012 Buick Lacrosse. Our salesman, Craig Willis, was very nice and knowledgeable. We had a minor problem with the remote door locks and the service dept. was very professional and fast in repairing the lock. Thanks Love Buick and staff!

Love GMC

by from Columbia, SC |

I'm ordering a GMC Yukon Denali. After my first visit, I have had several follow-up calls and a thank you letter for my visit.