Q Chevrolet

(3.4) 9 Reviews

1251 East Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062

Worst 'customer' experience ever.

by from Fort Wort, Texas |

They are rude and bullies. The only nice person was the gentleman who helped me with financing - very honest and patient. Sam Mau talked so fast spinning lines, you couldnt understand what he was saying and was the bully. His side kick Michael Dumas didnt have a clue what was going on generally so was no help. He was like the village idiot of Q. When I had probelms or wanted questions answered, it was impossible to get a hold of them - they were never there and would never call you back. Was the polar opposite because they would hound me leading up to me buying the car. I had car problems within the first week of having the car and they said they would fix it in a few days. They gave me a rental and ended up keeping it for a month and still didnt even fix it. It was because they didnt want to pay for the repairs out of their pocket and wanted to wait for my insurance to kick in. They were very disorganized with the paperwork. They said they would detail the car which they never did. Worst experience and wouldnt wish the treat I had on anybody.

Highly Dissatisfied!

by from Irving, TX |

On the morning of February 11th, 2013, I called the main number that I found using a Google search, (972) 721-4300, and requested to be transferred to the service department. I made three initial calls to this number, each time requesting to be transferred to the Service Department. The girl that answered the phone managed to disconnect me all three times. I was unable to find a number directly to the service department using an on-line search, so my only option was to call this number yet again. I then made my fourth call to the main number, and by this point, I was irritated to say the least. I informed the girl that this was "...my 4th call. I have been disconnected three times already. I need to be transferred to the service department, without being disconnected." The girl RUDELY repeated everything I said back to me in a RUDE and patronizing tone ("You've been disconnected three times... This is your fourth phone call... Without being disconnected...") before finally completing a successful transfer. I haven't even managed to set foot on the grounds to this business, and I am already TERRIBLY DISSATISFITED with the customer service at this location. If there were a Chevrolet service center closer to my home, I wouldn't have even have bothered with four phone calls to this place. I certainly WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this place to a co-worker, friend, or family memeber. I'm not intending to take my vehicle in for the service it needs until the weekend, so it's likely I will search for another location between now and then. If I can find a place that has better customer service that isn't too much further from my home, please tust that I will be going there instead.

Best customer service experience ever!

by from Gainesville, TX |

I know I can buy a car anywhere with anyone but I only buy from Sam. Top of the line customer service VIP style!!! He went above and beyond to get my car ready and in perfect condition. I was unable to pick the car up so he had it delivered to me an hour away. Thanks again for our "New to me" Cadi!!! My family has always bought cars from Sam and will continue to do so. It's the people that makes the company what it is!!!

Shimmy

by from Fort Worth,Tx |

This Suburban has 7000 miles on it. Would like to have taken it home, had a steering wheel vibration at 65mph they new nothing about. Guess they would sell it as is. In fact 2 Suburbans had same shimmy.

Never buy a car from them

by from Irving, Tx |

Shortly after I bought a 2011 charger, I realized that a fog light cover was missing. I called and they informed me that it was not missing when I bought it, although I had a picture of the car before I bought it and showed it to them they refused to fix it. They also called and told me they had my spare key and would mail it to me. That was 2 months ago and I have yet to get the key. Very rude, very unacknowledged. Overall bad experience and I would NEVER buy another car from them OR recommend anyone else to do so either.

by from Fort Worth |

I want to give a special thanks to James, Scott, and Armando at Q Chevrolet for making my purcahse of my new Chevy Traverse so easy. I have been debating on a new vehicle for quit some time, but have just been affraid of a car payment. My experience with Q has definitely opened my eyes and allowed me to know that purchasing a new vehicle is nothing to stress about. This is a great dealership with a great group of people and I will recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you Q!!!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Keller, Texas |

I purchased a 2012 Avalanche, and traded my 2011. 2nd purchase from Q Chevrolet, and have never had a better experience anywhere. These folks know what they're doing!

Would recommend

by from Irving |

Lesly was so great in getting us the car we wanted and for a reasonable price. He worked to get us to a payment that was close to what we had before but with a brand new car! Even though it was a lease agreement, Lesly treated us as though we were his one and only client and always comes to talk with us when we are at the dealership. He doesn't have to - but he stops and takes time to see how we are. I have no problem with recommending him or Q Chevrolet!

Great teamwork and excellent service!

by from irving, tx |

Thank you Roberto my Salesman, Thank you Sam the Manager, Thank you Joe the Financial Rep. They all provided me with Top Quality Service and I've been telling everyone about Q Cars!!!! There were also many others there that assisted me, I do not recall all their exact names but they were great as well!! I pray the richest blessing on everyone there at Q Cars, God Bless you all, keep up the Excellent work. What you all are doing together as a Team is Bar None!!!