All Star Kia East

Service 888-733-0704

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Fast, Friendly, Courteous

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

We needed service on our 2015 Soul. Set up an appointment very quickly. The waiting area was nice, and they were very quick with getting it back to me! Definitely a place to bring your Kia.

April 27, 2015

Seanzie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Routine service

by from Port Vincent, la |

I Had made an appt for oil change for 9:00 am. Arrived at dealership at 8:40 to give staff a window to get me in on time. Car was taken back to service area immediately approx 1 1/2 hours later I spoke to the service representative inquiring about the long wait to just get an oil change. Response was "it should not be much longer". Needless to say I was upset. I think they forgot I was waiting on my car. I have used this dealership exclusively for all my service, and have been in and out in record time. This was just an exception to the norm, and I will be using them in the future. The service rep was very apologetic and at check out I was given consideration for my long wait. Thanks all star Kia east. Exceptional customer service.

Awesome service

by from baton rouge,la. |

Service was excellent they help me out on a Saturday at 3:30 so close to closing time and were so happy to do so I felt great and very greatful because only Kia could replace my battery, I would have been stranded all weekend, mush thanks

July 25, 2015

Janie, thank you for sharing your review with us! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

Kia has Great Service

by from Walker,la |

Very good great sales personal very friendly reminder

May 4, 2015

Terry, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership and thank you for coming in. Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service Friendly staff

by from Baton Rouge, L.A. |

Danyelle was awesome and very polite and sweet keep her around please!!!!!

April 30, 2015

Latoya, thank you for sharing your review with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority and we are happy to hear you had a satisfactory experience at our dealership. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again soon.

Kia East Baton Rouge

by from Hammond, LA |

They were very helpful and professional. I needed to rent a car and since there were none available in the Baton Rouge area they let me use a loaner. I really appreciated that.

April 16, 2015

Rosemarie, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your process was smooth and easy. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Repair Visit

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

Was told that the part I needed was "missing" from my car! Brought my car new with no miles on it in August on 2013. Never had anyone else touch it, my power ports stopped working two weeks ago and they tell me that they are MISSING? Not blown, fried or broken but MISSING! SMDH!

April 10, 2015

Thanks for speaking to us regarding this matter. We were glad to learn that your husband actually removed the fuses. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future..

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My experience with All-Star Kia was great. The staff assisted me any way that they could. They made me feel very welcomed. I was very pleased about the 2014 car I purchased and the price was very reasonable. I was also pleased about the service that was done on my car. My wait time was very short and the staff made sure I was comfortable as I waited for my car to be serviced. All-Star Kia is the best!

April 14, 2015

Vanity, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Car Repairs

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My service experience was great. The service advisor went above and beyond to make sure that my needs were met while my car repairs were being completed.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, Sheryl. Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. We would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Great services - Courteous Employees!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Bought my 2006 Kia Sedona Van new in March 2007 and have had no problems with it other than normal servicing, except having to replace the battery more often than normal. I have visited both locations of Kia for servicing and have always found the people very courteous, helpful and efficient and would not hesitate to purchase another Kia product. Got there an hour before my appointment -- was prepared to wait -- but took me right away -- loved it!

April 3, 2015

Mary, thank you for taking the time to share this information. We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that can quickly and efficiently put your vehicle back in shape. We appreciate your business and we are happy to hear you are pleased with the service you received. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Great repairs, and speedy. I am always happy when I leave the shop. Personnel are very friendly and knowledgeable

March 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review, Cedric. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon.