All Star Kia East

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great service

Wonderful, quick, professional, Pleasant , courteous

December 16, 2014

Catherine, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Went for oil changed and walked out with a new car

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I went in to get an oil change which the service department is always amazing, I wanted to test drive a car while I was waiting and ended up with a new car

March 3, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us and thank you for choosing our dealership. We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience with both our service and sales departments! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

Great service

by from Denham springs |

The buying experience was easy and pleasant. I will return to all star kia east for my next car

March 3, 2015

Tim, thank you for choosing All Star and thank you for sharing your review with us! We are happy to hear your car buying experience was a good one and we hope you are enjoying your new car! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Warranty Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I experienced a bulge in my tire. I was unaware of the coverage of the warranty I purchased until I called the service department who explained everything to me. I was then able to make a same day appointment to have the tire replaced. Very great customer service!

February 10, 2015

Brittany, thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time. Thank you for choosing our dealership we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Purchasing a car

by from Baton Rouge, La |

My experience here has been awesome. Paige N. has been very helpful and patient throughout the whole process since day one. She helped with me finding and purchasing my 1st car. Even when the bank denied the first car she never gave up, she continued the search for me. She has awesome customer experience and I recommend everyone to go see her about a car. Thanks again Paige.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for the review Whitney! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience, Paige and the entire All Star Kia East team appreciates your feedback. Thank you for your business and welcome to our All Star Family!

Great Deal and great service

by from Denham Springs |

I had a great experience at All Star Kia. My customer rep Paige did an outstanding job. She answered all my questions and was easy to work with. I would definitely go back for my next vehicle purchase

January 3, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience, Paige and the entire All Star Kia East team appreciates your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

great service everytime!

by from walker la |

I always go to kia for my oil changes and everyone is always so nice and friendly.

December 17, 2014

Samantha, thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I love my new car!!!!

by from Baton Rouge |

I love my car, but the only flaw I have is that it was bluetooth compatible where I can answer my phone and control it from the steering wheel. I also wish I had a sunroof, but other than that I love my Kia Rio!

October 21, 2014

Karen, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled you had a good experience with no pressure. Please know that we will always be here for you. Jarvis, Chauncey and then entire All Star Nissan team appreciates your feedback. We look forward to having a lasting relationship with you!

I love my new Kia!

by from Slidell, LA |

All Star Kia East was a pleasure to work with. The vehicle described on CARS.com was exactly as advertised. They made my buying experience a joy & easy!

September 4, 2014

We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in. Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Review of Service Received

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Last visit took car to dealership to have the oil changed and have tires rotated. I took to dealership as I felt since it was time not only to have oil changed the tires would need rotating. Felt would be handled correctly by the dealership instead of another licenses company. Although I cannot complain on the oil change and tire rotation I can say was disappointed when I left dealership a few hours earlier to see they used my key lock to use on my tires. No issues with it however, I was not told they no longer had a master and searched car for my set. Again, no problems however, would have preferred they come to me instead of searching my car. Upon completion the set was not put back where found, again not a huge deal but when I noticed my lock key was not returned, I became upset. Called dealership customer service very friendly as always mentioned at the time of call that she had it as the technician brought it to her stating he could not recall which car he used the key lock on therefore, did not know which customer it belonged to. Now, to me this is bad customer awareness dealership has a technician who forgets to return property to customer wonder if same technician forgot to put back anything he removed during service. How many customers are not as organized as I am that never notice items removed from car were even removed or returned until it came time to use it and notice then it was gone. Overall customer service is wonderful but service manager needs to remind their technicians how important it is making sure any items removed from customer's car is returned immediately upon completion. Dealership did mail lock key to me per my request, taking a week to finally receive so now safe back in my car where it needs to be. Final note, if there is an item that needs to be removed from customer's car if customer is waiting they need to let customer know, had I've been told I would have gotten the key and then know to look for its return before leaving the dealership.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We will review it with our team in hopes of improving our performance. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to give us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Did not work for us

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Our experience involving All Star Automotive was far less than satisfactory. The financing offered was ridiculous. The interest rate offered was too high. And, unbeknownst to us, their business manager kept hitting different lenders which continued to "ding" our credit while we were sitting in their lobby. If you buy from All Star, arrive with your own financing because their offerings are too high and their process was definitely not to our best interest. We were fortunate to get all of the money needed with no money down from our own bank. Then, when we finally completed the paperwork, two weeks later, we had the DMV to call All Star Automotive directly to expedite our paperwork. The DMV required 20 days to produce our paperwork to register our plates since we already had our own license plate. We know this process well because we have purchased five 'out-of-state' cars in three different states over that past eight years, and each state's dealership moved flawlessly EXCEPT, ALL Star Automotive. We also offered All Star Automotive to pay for the express mail requested by the DMV to expedite. The All Star Automotive representative asked the question, "Why would anyone buy a car here who lives out of state?" The DMV responded that it happens all of the time and All Star Automotive should have a better process in place. The good news at that time (during the phone call) was that the All-Star Automotive representative told the DMV that they would get our paperwork processed that same week. As a side note, we were told our first oil change was free. Do not think this is a 'value add' or meaningful. According to the inside windshield sticker, we had very few miles in which to take advantage of the "free" oil change after we drove the car off the lot. If we had not complained, the service department at All Star Automotive would not have honored the first "free" oil change. Forty-one days after purchasing the All Star Automotive vehicle, we called to speak directly to one of the three All-Star Automotive out-of-state processing personnel. We were directed to Kaylynn. Kaylynn did not return the voicemail call, the call of the lender, nor answer her direct line after four attempts. Then, to add insult to injury, Kaylynn had another All Star representative to call us back and state that Kaylynn would get to our paperwork the following week. I shared with the messenger that Kaylynn's treatment of me and messaged response was not acceptable. It was not until we shared we were going to file a complaint to Ms. Betty Milton and the Better Business Bureau, that Kaylynn acquiesced, returned our phone calls and stated that she would process our paperwork that same day. Overall, there was no one to push the process through. We had no advocate including the salesperson. Only excuse, after excuse was offered. Of all the choices of dealerships throughout my birth state of Louisiana, it would not be our choice to return to All Star Automotive, nor recommend this dealership to any potential buyer. The All Star Automotive dealership, from the sales floor, to the finance department, through to the back-office operations did not demonstrate the knowledge nor empathy necessary to provide meaningful customer service for us.

August 28, 2014

Please pardon the slow response to your review of All Star Kia of Baton Rouge East. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations during your purchase experience. Your concerns will be addressed in future training classes to prevent additional customers from having this experience. We hope you give us another opportunity to earn your business.