Hedberg Solomon Auto Sales

2633 W Main St, Boise, ID 83702

Used 208-336-2277

God Bless you all

by from Hooper, UT |

We love our new car! We also are thankful for all they did to help us out!

Not "Helpful" Salesman - Poor Communication

by from Layton, Utah |

// The Good (not much) We knew we wanted a 2006 Honda Odyssey and these guys had 6 or 7 so it was nice to be able to look at a bunch at the same place and have options and easily see differences in how well each one was taken care of to compare and see common issues for that year of car. The salesman let us test drive without him in the car which made it easy to focus on the car and not him. Also he didn't rush us or "linger" while we were looking. // The Bad I had to pry for information. The salesman didn't tell me any known issues or proactively give me a carfax, he never gave me one (I failed to ask). After telling him our concerns he pulled out a receipt of what he'd fixed. There was a chip in the window that I didn't notice and was never advised of beforehand. They don't do a 90k service on their cars so you'll have to haggle that out of them. I didn't get a warranty. Only got one key. (found out as I handed them the checks) Gas tank was empty when I came to pick up the car and deliver the checks. DON'T TRUST THAT THEY'LL REGISTER YOUR CAR: They told me they would take care of registering the car and getting the plates and I wouldn't have to worry about it and I'd just receive them in the mail. Never got them, so I called to follow up 30 days after I bought the car and they said they were on it and we'd have them soon. I had to call 5 times all with promises that they'd call me back and update me and never did I get a call back. Finally they told me they had them. I called the morning they said they'd have them and that I was going to pick them up on the way home from work and they said they'd be there. I got there and no body was there. I don't think they would have done it at all if I didn't push them. They got them to me one day before the temp expired and only after I told them I was frustrated. Very unprofessional. The more I talked to them the less I trusted them but I'd already bought the car and with no warranty. I think we got lucky. They're not what I would call "helpful". I wouldn't buy a car from them again and if you decide to visit make sure you've done your homework beforehand and you pay attention to the details before you sign and deals.