Citi Auto Group

4160 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19124

Used 215-744-6901

Get Ready to be Stiffed

by from Baltimore, MD |

Although Citi Auto Group touts in writing (PASTED ON THE CAR AND REPEATED THROUGHOUT THE SALES PROCESS) that they will guarantee that your car will pass state inspection, when I took it to an authorized MD State Inspection Center and provided a list of work needed to be done to pass inspection to Citi Auto Group (by way of email 6/25/13), Dave told me (6/26/13) that it was my problem. If you go to Citi-Group, bring a lawyer because that is what I am going to do unless they provide proper relief.

My first car!!!

by from Philadelphia |

Well i recieved a good price BUT the service after the sale was great!!! Thanks guys and yes the new wiper blades make a big differnce.

fair deal

by from Phial Pa |

Thankyou citi auto for being fair you made a customer for life,great customer service.

Shady Dealer

by from Philadelphia,PA |

I brought a car from this dealer, I had the car 24 hrs. When I called them regarding the problem I was asked what did I want them to do about it, and that it was a used car things happen, it wasn't that way when I test drove it and in order for me to get it fixed I needed to make an appointment. This is not the way you treat a customer. The more questions I asked the angrier he became, I don't know why he was mad he had my money and the car. I would not recommend any buying piece of gum from these people let alone a car. I did get every penny of my money back. I hope he doesn't think that this takes away everything that they put me through.

Citi Auto Group responded to this review

March 14, 2013

We are very sorry that this misunderstanding took place. We did take the car back to look at it because we strive to keep our customers happy. Unfortunately, you changed your mind so we hand delivered the money back to you at your place of residence. It is our goal to give the best customer service possible and we attempted to make things right, which is why we were confused about the poor review. Again, we are sorry the difference in opinion but we stand by our quality customer service and dedication to selling outstanding used vehicles.

Nobull

by from Phila. |

Top quality used cars for a fair price. Joe and Dave made everything easy.

Great Experience!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Very happy with my car from here. Dave was very nice and I did not feel pressured at all. The experience was a nice change from ones I have had in the past.