Classic Suzuki

Service 866-795-4165

Where Everybody Rides!

Very Happy Customer

by from Moody, Al. |

My whole experience was awesome. Lindsey is an awesome representative for your company. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The atmosphere is just so laid back. Would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks so much!!!

Say No To This Play

by from Bessemer, AL |

This place is no good. Nate Barnes is a liar & tricky person. They'll praise a car up & down until it breaks down on you, then it's your problem & they never said the car was any good. The place should closed down.

worst customer service ever..... so unprofessional

by from valley al |

my name is mr, donald dozier and i drove 2hrs to birmingham with my mom so she could buy a car from the suzuki lot and when we arrived we got the run around only to find out the car she wanted to purchase was already sold. Not that i dont understand that a used car dearler is all about the sale, but all the internet sales person had to do was pick up the phone and call. Four hours total on the road for nothing and the internet sales lady never even came out to even meet us. I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE A CAR FROM THESE UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE!!!!!

Will Never Buy from the Again

by from Gardendale, AL |

I purchased a 2010 Chevy HHR car in July 2011. It was used but I NEVER had so many problems with a 10 year old car let alone a one year old car. Immediately before even leaving the lot the AC did not work and nothing done. The brakes were squealing and I was told since they are at least 50% they don't change them. I had to replace both rotors and brakes within the month. The drivers side door hangs crooked and the front window is not sealed. Found the bumper ripped which we didn't notice until my son in law was changing the brakes. All of this I found out in the first 6 months. The driver electric window broke within the 1st year. No one ever told me this was a fleet vehicle which is why it fell completely apart within the 1st year. I cannot trade the vehicle because I owe too much on it which is another issue (they never came down off the price of the car). How can my balance be the same today as the day I bought the car even though I have been paying on this car for 2+ years? I took a chance trusting these people and they lied to my face.

Very Happy Customer

by from Birmingham, Al |

Latrice did a great job, she didn't put a lot of pressure on me (which really makes me mad). She had great product knowledge and helped me with every aspect of the sale, also the managers were very professional also. I would highly recommend Classic Suzuki and Latrice as a sales person.

Super Satisfied

by from wilsonville alabama |

Latrice will do anything and everything yo make sure you leave with the car you want. She is a excellent sales person. Defiantly will recommend her.

new car

by from Birmingham,Al |

Latrice was SUPER!! She explain everything great and make calls to keep me updated on everything!!!

September 2, 2013

We are glad you had an awesome experience! We love Latrice too. She does a great job for us. C. Justice

Exceptional Professional Service

by from Oxford, Alabama |

I am relatively new to Classis Suzuki, but I am a long time customer of Classis Cadillac in Anniston. I would recommend Classis to anyone in the market to purchase an automobile. I would like to take this time to thank the entire team for the exceptional professional services rendered. Also, a special thanks to Ms. LaTrice Green, for going beyond the call of duty ? you exceeded this customer?s expectations. Once again ? Thanks.

September 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the family. C. Justice

Sweet 16 :)

by from Birmingham, Al |

Brandon P. is an awesome car salesman made buying my daughters first car a breeze. If your looking for a car Brandon P. is the man to see.

September 2, 2013

Brandon is the man! Robbie thank you for shopping with us. We understand that you have a lot of choices when it comes to buying a car. We are honored you trusted us to do business with. C. Justice

AMAZED

by from Birmingham,AL |

I am so amazed of my new car! Latrice Green did a superb job in being persistent as well as making sure that I was able to drive the best! It seemed as though nothing was getting accomplished. However, Latrice was able to ease my fears through her compassion and genuine effort. She made me see that all things are possible! She made me feel as though as I was a part of a family through her commitment and diligence to her team and me. All smiles!

You are part of the family! Thank you for your trust. C. Justice

I would recommend.

by from Birmingham, Al |

I came here to get my 1st car. Nick Ward got with me right away & showed me a few cars. He was patient & looked into different options for my situation. Made a great effort to help with everything we asked. I came away with a nice car. Nate Barnes was also very helpful in the deal. He helped find the car that was right for me. He made me feel comfortable with this decision & answered all the questions we had. Received overall very good customer service & i would recommend them.

September 2, 2013

I am glad to hear that Nick and Nate did such a good job serving you. We appreciate your business! C. Justice