Bob Bell Chevrolet

Used 888-865-2040
Service 866-515-3079

Great Deal

by from Baltimore, MD |

Was met by Dennis. Told him what I wanted and Jim the sale manager was able to get me a deal of a lifetime

2012 certified pre- owned Chevrolet Sonic

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I purchased a pre-owned Chevy Sonic (9/20/14) and I am very happy with it, but I just have to say that the service I received that day was totally great! My salesman Joe Evans, went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and make a selection to meet my needs.I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Bob Bell, and I will definitely recommend them.

BOB BELL CHEVROLET/NISSAN

by from Baltimore, MD |

GREAT SERVICE AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND COURTIOUS - I WOULD RECOMMEND BOB BELL TO EVERYONE BECAUSE OF THEIR SERVICE.

Service is GREAT!

by from Baltimore, MD |

"Hank" is awesome. I think the online scheduling system needs to be reviewed. I requested an 8am appointment for service on my vehicle. I received an email confirmation. But, then someone called my home number and requested for us to bring the vehicle in at a different time. To me, this was confusing. Besides that, the service team and sales team are awesome, like I said...especially "Hank". Sorry, I don't know his legal name off the top of my head.

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I came in for an oil change and was greeted very professional. Service Engineer Ed was in the customer sign in area and greeted me (hi Ms. Smith). Wow! I had not had my car serviced in months. He remembered that I had traded my Camaro in. (coming in for an oil change for the Tahoe?) How are you enjoying it? With that being said I opted to wait for Ed to service my car as he had in the past. Great customer service. Just want give cuddles to the team. So many times you always hear the negative and not enough positive. Thank you Shirley M. Smith

New Malibu owner

by from Baltimore, MD |

Nice experience. Salesman and sale manager very helpful in making me happy.

They were fantastic!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I cannot say enough great things about Hank, Dave and the rest of the staff at Bob Bell. I'm in love with my Equinox that they found special for me. I felt famous because they showered me with so much attention.

First Time Buyer

by from Dundalk, Maryland |

To buy a new car for the first time their sales consultants are very helpful and friendly and make buying a new care as easy as it can get. They help you from start to finish giving you the best service one can give and I will definitely be buying my next car there.

Customer Service for Service repair

by from Baltimore, MD |

My tire pressure monitor system was indicating a low pressure reading in my back tire, so I kept putting air in, but the sensor wouldn't reset. I brought the car into the dealership and they checked all of my tires for the correct pressure and made the necessary adjustments without any problem.

Repair Service

by from Baltimore MD |

Listened to my concerns and made me feel important. Repaired the problem quickly. Told me what I didn't need --- which saved a lot of money. Great service.