Mazda of Puente Hills

17723 E Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748

Mazda 6 service

by from Los Angeles |

Great service and Edwardo has excellent product knowledge.

Mazda service department

by from Rowland Heights, CA |

I stop going to Mazda service felt because of horrible service. Thought I would try 1 more time . plus I had a coupon. what a pleasant surprise.

Great service at Puente Hills Mazda.

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Great service at Puente Hills Mazda. in the past, I've made it a policy to avoid using auto dealers for service due to perceived extra expense and waiting. But after having purchased the car there, I've found the the Puente Hills Mazda crew are so friendly, professional, and efficient that I won't go anywhere else. They washed the car and driving away I felt the same way after having just bought it, happy and proud!

Mazda service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Mazda Puente Hills service was very good. I was taken right away and all my questions were noted. I have been having trouble with my blue tooth information and a service representative spent time correcting it. However, this is not against the service at Mazda, but something I want to take up with Mazda development itself. After the service representative took so much time fixing the blue tooth all my favorite contacts disappeared and I had to reenter them. All of blue tooth and all of navigation just does not seem to be working correctly in my car.

Great job.

by from CA |

Eduardo did a great job handling the service and warranty repair. Thank you.

purchase of new car

by from irvine ca |

This is my second vehicle that I purchased in 2 months. The whole staff from the employees to the finance dept. We're extremely helpful/nice. The dealership was very clean and they offer you a drink the minute you walk it. That's customer service. They don't pressure you and give you space to look around. As long as you do your homework ahead of time as far as what vehicle you like and the price, the buying process will go smooth. Justin helped me with my vehicle purchase. He was extremely nice! Good job Justin. I driove 30 miles for my 2 purchases ..... sooo worth it!

First Service

by from West Covina California |

We took our Mazda CX5 for the first service.Great service and friedly staff. Thank you Eduardo Tijera for all your help.....................

Great service!!

by from Walnut, CA |

I came for my GPS to be updated, it keeps froze on me. I made the appt, and take just an hour for them to fix, and my gps is running like new. Very happy. Thank you :D

Oil change review

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I took my car in to get the oil changed, and they did the job quickly, and they even washed my car, which I didn't expect. I was very impressed with the service department and Eduardo whom I dealt with!

Mazda of Puente Hills responded to this review

March 24, 2014

We are glad you had a pleasurable visit with our service department. Thanks for the feed-back!

No pressure, easy buying process

by from Eastvale, CA |

Filiberto (goes by Fiily - like Philly Cheasesteak! Lol) was very nice and easy to deal with. Also very attentive to our needs. Wei Wei was our finance person and he was very nice and explained all the paperwork that you have to sign very clear and concisely!

Mazda of Puente Hills responded to this review

November 2, 2013

We are very glad you had a great buying experience. Enjoy your vehicle!