Mazda of Puente Hills

17723 E Gale Ave, Industry, CA 91748

First Service

by from West Covina California |

We took our Mazda CX5 for the first service.Great service and friedly staff. Thank you Eduardo Tijera for all your help.....................

Great service!!

by from Walnut, CA |

I came for my GPS to be updated, it keeps froze on me. I made the appt, and take just an hour for them to fix, and my gps is running like new. Very happy. Thank you :D

Oil change review

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I took my car in to get the oil changed, and they did the job quickly, and they even washed my car, which I didn't expect. I was very impressed with the service department and Eduardo whom I dealt with!

March 24, 2014

We are glad you had a pleasurable visit with our service department. Thanks for the feed-back!

No pressure, easy buying process

by from Eastvale, CA |

Filiberto (goes by Fiily - like Philly Cheasesteak! Lol) was very nice and easy to deal with. Also very attentive to our needs. Wei Wei was our finance person and he was very nice and explained all the paperwork that you have to sign very clear and concisely!

November 2, 2013

We are very glad you had a great buying experience. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great People

by from Chino,CA |

The people of Mazda of Puente Hills made the car buying process fast, easy and fun! I have never had this much fun buying a car.

August 3, 2013

Joshua: We are glad you had such a great time. We really do enjoy our work and it shows in how we relate to our customers. Thank you again for choosing Mazda of Puente Hills. We really appreciate your business.

Great service at Puente Hills Mazda

by from Montclair ca |

I would like to personally thank Brian Lee, he was SUPER helpfull when it Came time to purchasing are vehicle , we had a wonderful experience while purchasing are mazda cx 5 at Puente Hills Mazda unlike the experience we had at Romero Mazda in Ontario , Brian and Tommy his manager went above and beyond the call of duty while helping us with are purchase . Again thank you guys.

August 1, 2013

We appreciate the kind words and your business. Thank you again for choosing Mazda of Puente Hills.

advertising cars they no longer have?

by from Laguna, CA |

Contacted this dealer about a Mazda6, fast email response but it took 3 emails to find out that car was already sold. He kept pushing other Mazdas he had instead. When I questioned why the ad was still there he said 5hey were removing it. Well 3 weeks later it's still listed. It makes me question whether they ever had that car, seems like a bait and switch. They continued to email me so I had to block them. Sorry.

beware

by from whittier,ca |

BEWARE...RUN..after buying a car here, someone from here has used my credit information fraudulently. created a real nightmare. can not get anyone to return my calls been put on hold 40 minutes Never go here other problems but this takes the cake Salesman Daniel Pacheco did not return calls either.

Christina and Matt are AMAZINGGGGG

by from Puente Hills, Ca |

Christina and Matt in the service dept. are the best! They gave me great service and were very friendly. Please let them know that I appreciated their service very much and I will be back for more maintenance on my car in the future. I normally go to 3rd party mechanics because I feel like the dealership trys to rip you off.. But I trust These guys. THank you!

great work marvin

by from Thathcher |

Marvin did a great job making this process easy and getting what I needed and made the process easy and quick.