Mazda of Elk Grove

(5.0) 6 Reviews

8588 Laguna Grove Dr, ELK GROVE, CA 95757

Outstanding customer service

by from Sacramento |

Buying process went extremely well with excellent customer service provided by Rachel Smolich and Steve Wray. Great team. Our special thank you to all staff at Mazda of Elkgrove

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE

by from sac , ca |

MrSmith07 3/31/2014 9:39:22 PM Reason For Visit: Sales (New) I Recommend This Dealer: Yes Employee(s) Dealt With: John Hennessy Rachel Smolich Anthony Triggs Steve Wray Customer Service:5Quality of Work:5Friendliness:5Overall Experience:5Pricing:5Overall Score:5.0 My Review Of Mazda of Elk Grove: The people here @ Elkgrove Mazda / Nissan are great to work with . They take the time to answer all your questions . Also they are very attentive & friendly . They most definitely go above & beyond in making sure you are taken care of weather you are in service or buying a vehicle . I have no I mean no problems to recommending this dealership to anyone . No complaints whatsoever.

Excellent experience here

by from Sacramento, Ca |

This was my first experience buying a car at a dealership, and Ratish made it very easy. He worked with myself and my father to get the car that we wanted and assured us that he would try his best to make it easier in our pocket. Therefore, my ratings are all excellent with Ratish. Thank you very much sir. I appreciate your kind help.

Great service

by from Elk Grove, California |

This Mazda dealership is top of the line. Ratish is a great person and great salesman. Very nice atmosphere. They had the 49ers game playing which made everything better. I recommend this dealership to anyone thats looking for beautiful cars like Mazdas.

Fantastic customer service, great pricing

by from Elk Grove, CA |

I had a great experience at Mazda of Elk Grove. Garrett was an exceptionally helpful, down to earth salesman who helped me through every step of the car buying process, from initial email of interest through to driving my new car off the lot. He was fantastic. He treated me like a real person, not like a commodity or a quick sale. We joked and laughed and he absolutely went above and beyond what I had previously come to expect of car salesmen. He answered every question I had and even got me a great bid for car insurance - something he was not required to do. I didn't think I would be able to afford payments for a brand new car, but I was wrong. Garrett found me the perfect car, it is exactly what I wanted, and we were able to fit payments easily into my budget, with enough left over that I was also able to get the platinum warranty and still meet my budget! I love love love my new car and I'm so happy to say it's mine! I would absolutely recommend Mazda of Elk Grove to any one looking to purchase a vehicle.

They Really Go Out Of Their Way To Help You!

by from Stockton, CA |

I had such a great experience here. Everyone is friendly and devoted to help you. My salesman Ratish, worked really hard to get me my dream car. He also found out it was my birthday and bought me a cake!!! We purchased a Mazda CX5 and I love it!