Mazda of Wesley Chapel

(4.8) 5 Reviews

26944 Wesley Chapel Blvd, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Jason Marrero was great!

by from St Augustine, FL |

Jason Marrero was very helpful with the recent purchase of a Certified Used 2010 Mazda CX-9. He took the time to listen and was very helpful!

Excellent Service!!

by from Tampa, FL |

This was the best experience we have ever had buying a car! All of the staff members were very friendly and helpful. They were very knowledgeable with all the vehicles on the lot and patient with us while we took our time finding the perfect vehicle for our family. Staff members Josh and Heather were awesome!!

Very easy buying experience

by from Spring Hill, FL |

I worked with William, the Internet Sales Manager, and he was terrific. I was interested in the skyactive engine, for commuting purposes, and William worked with me via the phone to find the right car for me. On top of that, he was able to get me a great trade in value for my leased vehicle. William was efficient, and was not pushy. In the end, I drove away with a 2013 Mazda 3 with the skyactive engine and a few extras on the car. William made it a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

great first time buying experience!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

Great place to buy your first car. I worked with Josh Westfall, he helped me pick out the right car and I got a great deal. all of the sales people are amazing! Everyone works well together from the sales representatives to the service department. All in all it was a fun buying experience.

Great Customer Service & Smooth Buying Process

by from Lutz, FL |

I would think the majority of us do not look forward to the process of buying a car. For me, I found it took a lot of work, and a lot of patience. However, when I met with Shawn, my sales woman at Mazda in Wesley Chapel, FL. I found it to be comfortable. Shawn was very helpful, knowledgable, and very patient. I let her know I wanted to test drive several cars including several mazda 3, mazda 6, and possibly a mazda cx5. We test drove most of them except the mazda cx5 bc she let me know right away what would work with my preferred budget. You can tell she knew the cars she was selling because any question she had she knew what the answer was. At the end of the test drives, I was not ready to commit to buying a car yet. For me,I had to do extensive research on everything. She understood, and was not pushy and unreasonable. She has a way of feeling a customer out, and interpretting them in a way of should I push, or not. We test drove the car Mazda 3 several times, and to her that was not unreasonable, which I appreciate. At the end, I did buy a Mazda 3 hatchback. I felt I got a great trade in for my old car, and a price that worked perfectly for both of us. I appreciate everything she has done to make our buying experience not so bad after all, and her perfect follow up. If you are looking into Mazdas, and looking for a knowledgable, honest, cheery, helpful sales person, ask for Shawn.