Romano Mazda

(4.2) 6 Reviews

3120 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse, NY 13214

Simply Outstanding

by from Syracuse, NY |

This is my 3rd vehicle from Romano Mazda. I keep coming back because they have earned my loyalty the old fashioned way - respect for the customer, great products, and great prices. Marivic Flaherty was my salesperson and she understood that I am not someone with hours to spend in a dealership. My initial visit and delivery visit were both under an hour. I am totally thrilled with my 2016 CX-5. And I can't say enough about the General Manager Steve Abdel-Aziz. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Just an outstanding overall experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership - in fact my sister is also a very happy customer!

Great Dealership

by from Manlius , NY |

Just bought our first Madza from Nima at Romano !! Our experience there was wonderful and very smooth!! Will definitely recommend them to family and friends!! Make sure you see Nima and Steve !!! They're both wonderful!! żż

Very Satisfied with my Experience at Romano Mazda

by from Syracuse, New York |

I am very happy with my purchase of my new Mazda CX 5 at Romano Mazda. I received very friendly service from the two Laurie ' s ..In the sales dept. Gave me a great deal , with no fuzzy math..Easy and no stress. .And delivered on time as promised. .Made me at home introduced me to the Service dept. Staff too.. A family owned and operated Dealership, that gives it a friendly feel all the way around...Thanks again ..

GREAT SERVICE-THANK YOU MIKE SALACIDO

by from Liverpool, NY |

No one likes the process one has to go through to get a good reliable used car at a fair price, however the Sales rep. at Romano Mazda, Mike Salacido was very professional and helpful in his effort to make sure we were satisfied in the car we chose and did good by us also reassuring us if anything goes wrong to give him a call and he will do what he can to help. Mike explained everything to us regarding the car and its efficiency so that when we drove it off the lot we would be confident with little or no questions. We thank Mike for his service and are confident this car will be ours for years to come and we will be back if we need or want another.

Do not buy a Mazda from Romano.

by from Syracuse, ny |

I bought a Mazda 3 from Romano Mazda. I told the Salesperson tht I put on 1000 miles a week being in Sales. I have had it now for seven months and the back left tire is cropped at 30,000 miles. I only rotated my tires once at 15,000 miles. When I broght it back to Romano the said it was because I did not rotate them every 5000 miles. If this is why the tire failed then you would think when I bought the car ethier the service guy or sales would have metioned that when I bought the car. Also, when I brought the car back the service guy said you didn't read the manual. Who reads the entire manual. I will not go back to them for a new car or service.

My first Mazda

by from Syracuse, Ny |

I started my research online and narrowed my choices down to 2. I actually started my search at drivers village in Cicero since they have a wide variety of cars to choose from and both of my choices are there. I did look at both vehicles and decided to go with the mazda cx-5. I was in the showroom at drivers village for over 20 minutes and no sales people seemed interested in helping me as 3 walked right past. I went home to really think about my choices and to contact other dealers online. This is where I met Zak. He was very nice in the emails and asked me to come by for a test drive and a good look at the cars that they have. I chose a bad day to go in since I later found out it was zak's day off. It didn't really matter though because as soon as I had parked my car and approached the showroom door I was greeted by Lorrie who even after learning I had been talking with zak online was very happy to help me choose my vehicle. I later met Bill the sales manager and we made a deal. I postponed picking my vehicle up by one day because of a major snowstorm. The pepole at Romano Mazda treated me like I was part of their family which in some way I am now as a Mazda owner. I have only had the car a few hours and thoroughly enjoy it already.